• Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Y-Pestis
TokkiBear
Y-Pestis
TokkiBear
Y-Pestis

Thanks! Would you like me to start the trade? ^^

Sure. Of course we won't complete the trade until I'm done, but yeah. :3 By the way, do you want it fullbody or halfbody? Or does it not matter to you?

Sent~

I'd like a fullbody chibi please C:

Alright! Thank you. smile Sorry in advance if I end up taking a little while on it. ^_^;

No worries, I don't mind waiting ^^

Alright. :3 Well, thank you. I will PM you if I need to ask you anything. I will send you a picture of the sketch and have you approve of it before I finish it so look out for that sometime in the near future.

Fluffy Shapeshifter

15,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
conquestfrontier
TokkiBear
I'm OPEN 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

yay!
so do you have other items in your wishlist that I could offer?

I added a ton more items to my wishlist now :3 So any one of those or two or whatever is good. ^_^

Sugary Conversationalist

Username: Just_Your_Average_Chaos
Order: I'd like a Full body Colored Couple
Picture Reference: Edgar / Chess
Pose: this or this
Background Color: Up to you, Edgar is very bland and normal but Chessis loud and colorful, so whatever you think will work best.
Any other details I should be aware of:
Chess and Edgar are characters from an Alice in Wonderland RP I've just started. Chess is- obviously -the Cheshire Cat in her human form, and Edgar is Alice's older brother who fell down the hole with her, when she tried to return to Wonderland.

Though Chess is in human form- for now -she still has her ears and tail like this. Her face model is also Allison from America's Next Top Model, and there are LOADS of pics on google of her if you need more.

Their outfits are her:
Edgar
Chess

But you can have them in anything really, as long as Chess is in bright fun colors, and Edgar is in more neutral tones.

Chess is small and lithe- cat like -she stands about 5'3" and has subtle curves. Her eyes are always changing colors, and her long blonde hair is usually braided in a crown around her head, but sometimes she lets it down. Her front canines are slightly pointed, but in a dainty way not a saber tooth tiger way.

Edgar is tall and broad shouldered, a classic english man with dark hair, blue eyes, and a stiff demeanor, but Chess is always trying to lighten him up. He stands about 5'10"-11" with wide shoulder, build sort of like a swimmer or a runner- lean but strong.

Artistic Freedom?: Of course c: just so long as they match the descriptions under the spoiler I don't how you draw them
Total Amount: 15 bil

Fluffy Shapeshifter

15,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Just_Your_Average_Chaos
Username: Just_Your_Average_Chaos
Order: I'd like a Full body Colored Couple
Picture Reference: Edgar / Chess
Pose: this or this
Background Color: Up to you, Edgar is very bland and normal but Chessis loud and colorful, so whatever you think will work best.
Any other details I should be aware of:
Chess and Edgar are characters from an Alice in Wonderland RP I've just started. Chess is- obviously -the Cheshire Cat in her human form, and Edgar is Alice's older brother who fell down the hole with her, when she tried to return to Wonderland.

Though Chess is in human form- for now -she still has her ears and tail like this. Her face model is also Allison from America's Next Top Model, and there are LOADS of pics on google of her if you need more.

Their outfits are her:
Edgar
Chess

But you can have them in anything really, as long as Chess is in bright fun colors, and Edgar is in more neutral tones.

Chess is small and lithe- cat like -she stands about 5'3" and has subtle curves. Her eyes are always changing colors, and her long blonde hair is usually braided in a crown around her head, but sometimes she lets it down. Her front canines are slightly pointed, but in a dainty way not a saber tooth tiger way.

Edgar is tall and broad shouldered, a classic english man with dark hair, blue eyes, and a stiff demeanor, but Chess is always trying to lighten him up. He stands about 5'10"-11" with wide shoulder, build sort of like a swimmer or a runner- lean but strong.

Artistic Freedom?: Of course c: just so long as they match the descriptions under the spoiler I don't how you draw them
Total Amount: 15 bil

Alright! I'm putting your request in. You're in the second slot right now so it might take a while to finish. I will PM you the sketch when I've completed it for your approval and editting. :3 Thank you for coming to my shop!

Sugary Conversationalist

TokkiBear

Alright! I'm putting your request in. You're in the second slot right now so it might take a while to finish. I will PM you the sketch when I've completed it for your approval and editting. :3 Thank you for coming to my shop!

No problem! Whenever you send the sketch, I'll send the trade over ^^

Fluffy Shapeshifter

15,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Just_Your_Average_Chaos
TokkiBear

No problem! Whenever you send the sketch, I'll send the trade over ^^

Alright. smile

Friendly Donator

Username: VanilaSwiss
Order:my current avi
Picture Reference: (x)
Pose: just me standing eating cotton candy
Background Color: pink or pink and white strips
Any other details I should be aware of: i don't have a zit on my nose and my eye color is pink.
Artistic Freedom?: sorry i'm a crack head idk wat u mean by that unless it's how u wanna draw? idk -slaps myself-
Total Amount: -1.6bil

Divorced Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
TokkiBear

User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

Username: Kain Aronoele
Order: Chibi, couple piece, please!
Picture Reference:User Image
Bottom examples show what's under our arms. Also, I'd like my skin to be the color of the bottom example, please ^^
Pose: ANYTHING. Just something cute/sweet? :3
Background Color: No background, please (aka, white)
Any other details I should be aware of: Dun think so ^^
Artistic Freedom?: Yes ~
Total Amount: 8bil <3

Fluffy Shapeshifter

15,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Kain Aronoele
TokkiBear

User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

Bottom examples show what's under our arms. Also, I'd like my skin to be the color of the bottom example, please ^^

I have chosen you~ XD Since you and another person ordered around the same time. I really like your picture references so ; w ; I can't wait to get started! You are currently my 3rd slot. I will send you a sketch when I get done with it for your approval. Thanks so much for ordering!

Fluffy Shapeshifter

15,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
VanilaSwiss
Username: VanilaSwiss
Order:my current avi
Picture Reference: (x)
Pose: just me standing eating cotton candy
Background Color: pink or pink and white strips
Any other details I should be aware of: i don't have a zit on my nose and my eye color is pink.
Artistic Freedom?: sorry i'm a crack head idk wat u mean by that unless it's how u wanna draw? idk -slaps myself-
Total Amount: -1.6bil

I'm sorry, but I can't take your request right now, I have filled all of the slots. I am sorry. Could you please try again when I'm open next time?

Divorced Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
TokkiBear
Kain Aronoele
TokkiBear

User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

I have chosen you~ XD Since you and another person ordered around the same time. I really like your picture references so ; w ; I can't wait to get started! You are currently my 3rd slot. I will send you a sketch when I get done with it for your approval. Thanks so much for ordering!
User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

Oh, awesome! Thank you so much! I'll start trade and can't wait to see it ~

Fluffy Shapeshifter

15,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Kain Aronoele
TokkiBear
Kain Aronoele
TokkiBear

User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

Not a problem :3 I'll accept the trade fully when I'm done and everything. XD I don't like taking money before I actually am done with the piece. :3

Divorced Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
TokkiBear
Kain Aronoele
TokkiBear
Kain Aronoele
TokkiBear

User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

Not a problem :3 I'll accept the trade fully when I'm done and everything. XD I don't like taking money before I actually am done with the piece. :3
User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

I understand! I just start it when accepted to make sure I have enough, in case it takes a bit for them to start.

Fluffy Shapeshifter

15,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Kain Aronoele
TokkiBear
Kain Aronoele
TokkiBear
Kain Aronoele
TokkiBear

User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

I understand! I just start it when accepted to make sure I have enough, in case it takes a bit for them to start.

Mhm! Good idea. :3 It might take a while since you're the third slot soooo ^_^

Divorced Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
TokkiBear

Mhm! Good idea. :3 It might take a while since you're the third slot soooo ^_^
User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

Mhm, just want to be sure, since I'm going everywhere looking for art ~

Quick Reply