Joinme 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 12 ]
Other (Please let me know!) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Wealthy Codger

Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

-Slides in likw a suave Gentleman- Can I bribe you with Arastr Blue Flapping Mini Dragon wings...?

I'm not reeeaaaaly interested in that item, it is on my wishlist, but not my bribe list ^s^" And to be honest, the only reason i put off your order is not because i find your character uninteresting or anything, but i feel like my abilities to draw hunky men are rather lacking XD Looking back on them they all do the same pose, and i don't really understand the muscle structure that makes them work, which is where all my knowledge in art is based on XD So i feel like i would not be giving someone the best i could if it was something i couldn't draw too good, you understand? @3@

Damn...I got them for you...Now I have to sell them... ******** XD
And That's why I wanted to change my order. I wanted a diffrent OC drawin' ^^''

I'm sorry! If only i could have responded to your comment sooner, but as i said earlier, i've been having internet problems ^s^ What other OC did you have in mine? *Pokes at curiously*

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

-Slides in likw a suave Gentleman- Can I bribe you with Arastr Blue Flapping Mini Dragon wings...?

I'm not reeeaaaaly interested in that item, it is on my wishlist, but not my bribe list ^s^" And to be honest, the only reason i put off your order is not because i find your character uninteresting or anything, but i feel like my abilities to draw hunky men are rather lacking XD Looking back on them they all do the same pose, and i don't really understand the muscle structure that makes them work, which is where all my knowledge in art is based on XD So i feel like i would not be giving someone the best i could if it was something i couldn't draw too good, you understand? @3@

I'm sorry! If only i could have responded to your comment sooner, but as i said earlier, i've been having internet problems ^s^ What other OC did you have in mine? *Pokes at curiously*

The avi I have equipt is one of my younger OC's if your interested in her, She's a vampire, Monacromic. She has an interesting story.

Wealthy Codger

Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

The avi I have equipt is one of my younger OC's if your interested in her, She's a vampire, Monacromic. She has an interesting story.

She looks very interesting to me! Do you mind re-ordering once i have the shop sorted and opened though? I have a lot of front page stuff that needs changing including ways to order and some rules o3o Of course you would get an advantage being my friend and all >.>"

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon

She looks very interesting to me! Do you mind re-ordering once i have the shop sorted and opened though? I have a lot of front page stuff that needs changing including ways to order and some rules o3o Of course you would get an advantage being my friend and all >.>"

Yeah~ No Prob, She has a brother too~ I'll PM you their story later~ Or, Could you get on skype, it would be easier to type it there.

Wealthy Codger

Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

Yeah~ No Prob, She has a brother too~ I'll PM you their story later~ Or, Could you get on skype, it would be easier to type it there.

Ugh you must know my weakness for long hair and lace! XD I can't talk on Skype right now, I'm moding Fallout New Vegas, a lot of switching between screens and keeping the PC on life support XD

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

Ugh you must know my weakness for long hair and lace! XD I can't talk on Skype right now, I'm moding Fallout New Vegas, a lot of switching between screens and keeping the PC on life support XD

LOL I'll do it here then.

Regnald, Her brother, and Her (Her name is jessabel) Where created a few months ago, but I struggle with Lace and ruffles xD.So I always put off drawing them. They were characters for a story I was writing.

It wakes blase in Romania. The twins where part of the Popes test subjects, Their parents were kidnapped and tested on, they were designed to life off the blood of an infected werewolf. But as they continued to test they (The Vatican) killed their father first, Knowing that the royal family needed to carry on, they planted the sperm into the mother and managed to grow Jessabella and Reginald. After the twins were born the mother was killed, to weak to live. The twins live inside the Protected sanctions of the Purely human city, Protecting them from werewolves. But the Faction is also surrounded by 3 other Diction's. The Southern Sea, which is home to Savage like vampires, more beast than human, the West Swamp, which houses a strange looking "breed" of Vampire, they have Blue skin (pale blue) and large ears that resemble a dear, and they also practice Voodoo, and the East wood, Which house very plain Vampire which hold very human like characteristics, they have small fangs and feed off of small animals. The Blue blood Royals are a protected species and are more like peace keeps. But they are misunderstood. Created with no eyesight, their scenes are heightened, making them lethal as all hell. And that's not even scraping the top of it If you wanna know more, id love to tell you about it sometime smile

Wealthy Codger

Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

LOL I'll do it here then.

Regnald, Her brother, and Her (Her name is jessabel) Where created a few months ago, but I struggle with Lace and ruffles xD.So I always put off drawing them. They were characters for a story I was writing.

It wakes blase in Romania. The twins where part of the Popes test subjects, Their parents were kidnapped and tested on, they were designed to life off the blood of an infected werewolf. But as they continued to test they (The Vatican) killed their father first, Knowing that the royal family needed to carry on, they planted the sperm into the mother and managed to grow Jessabella and Reginald. After the twins were born the mother was killed, to weak to live. The twins live inside the Protected sanctions of the Purely human city, Protecting them from werewolves. But the Faction is also surrounded by 3 other Diction's. The Southern Sea, which is home to Savage like vampires, more beast than human, the West Swamp, which houses a strange looking "breed" of Vampire, they have Blue skin (pale blue) and large ears that resemble a dear, and they also practice Voodoo, and the East wood, Which house very plain Vampire which hold very human like characteristics, they have small fangs and feed off of small animals. The Blue blood Royals are a protected species and are more like peace keeps. But they are misunderstood. Created with no eyesight, their scenes are heightened, making them lethal as all hell. And that's not even scraping the top of it If you wanna know more, id love to tell you about it sometime smile

Ooh, interesting! They sound like they could get along well with King XD And she reminds me of Ashlotte from Soul Calibur! Though she is a marionette >.>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh Ashlotte, you and your giant axe are so cute @3@

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kingly King Gideon"[/quote]

Dat Ashlotte, she is my favorite character from SC4. Even though she is basically Asta
3dvsnp1l:0="Kingly King Gideon"[/quote]

Dat Ashlotte, she is my favorite character from SC4. Even though she is basically Astaroth.

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Why is my post so messed up gonk

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon

Jessabella: ....-siff backed-

Wealthy Codger

-NNy-SOAd

Because it doesn't like you o3o And yeah, all the guest characters on 4 where based on other character's movesets, bar Darth Vader and Yoda of course XD Although i wonder if her small frame makes her weaker then Asteroth? I don't know if that was a thing in 4 .s.

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd

Because it doesn't like you o3o And yeah, all the guest characters on 4 where based on other character's movesets, bar Darth Vader and Yoda of course XD Although i wonder if her small frame makes her weaker then Asteroth? I don't know if that was a thing in 4 .s.

Ruu you're so mean crying I know it doesn't like me but you don't gotta point it out. I sold SC4 a looong time ago, but if I remember I tested if she was weaker and she wasn't. I think she is better not being a huge target for counter moves and she is super cute (for a robot girl thing?).

P.S. reply to my PM already rolleyes I'm gonna die of old age soon.

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
*princely visit*

Wealthy Codger

Found a nice little bug while making a new Easter outfit, CHECK IT OUT MY ARMS HAVE BEEN CUT OFF AAAAAH

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Kingly King Gideon
Found a nice little bug while making a new Easter outfit, CHECK IT OUT MY ARMS HAVE BEEN CUT OFF AAAAAH
I wanna eat it!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces