Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky

*Wiggles eyebrows furiously*
User Image

Gideon is a Giddy guy, in Space

And now i finally have something for my signature cat_razz

I'm glad you had fun with this one :3

How could i not? They are my babies *Squishes them* Still need to make that RP place on Gaia *Grumble moan*

Wealthy Codger

I wonder what would happen if i opened a shop where i offered to draw people as various fruit and vegetables... twisted

Like literally here you are you're a lemon now for my pay pls

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky

*Wiggles eyebrows furiously*
User Image

How could i not? They are my babies *Squishes them* Still need to make that RP place on Gaia *Grumble moan*

They are THE OTP.
Even their crack kids.

Wealthy Codger

Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky

They are THE OTP.
Even their crack kids.

Shh *Literally sweeps crack kids under the rug*

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
*Throws piece of paper at King*
Name: SmLuth_Nallum
Offer: 90bil + Mysterious Fighter (or Simmering Remorse) + Knight of the Azure Flame
Request: pixel of my main OC Sara or Tiago
References: Sara
User Image / User Image / User Image / User Image
A sexy/tough demoness that likes to get her hands dirty in a fight while flirting with the victim twisted . She is very loud although she doesn't notices it and usually is always together either with her boyfriend Tiago or with one of her black wolfs, Mist (Pup) or Shade (Adult).

Tiago
User Image*1 / User Image*2 / User Image
Tiago is Sara's boyfriend. He loves Sara and adores seeing her "play" with her victims... opps! I meant "friends".. he likes to wear red and black and is constantly listening to music, like Linking Park or Ramstein but you can also find in his iPod "soft" music like Pentatonix or Quentin Mosimann, he has in his left upper arm a tattoo of a wolf like this. Loves to hang out/chill with his sis and to tries to keep an eye on Sara's back if she needs help but also doesn't mind to look over the other girls.
ATENTION: *1 When in normal mode the wings don't appear and the tail/bangs are black/white. *2 When in full demon mode he has black/red angel wings/tail/bangs.

Additional Info: Have fun blaugh , hope my offer doesn't insult you redface , I am very patient so take all the time you may need 3nodding pets are totally optional and also been stalking the shop ninja
Page Number: 845
Rules code: Super booty 9,000, I have read the rules.

Wealthy Codger

SmLuth_Nallum
*Throws piece of paper at King*
Name: SmLuth_Nallum
Offer: 90bil + Mysterious Fighter (or Simmering Remorse) + Knight of the Azure Flame
Request: pixel of my main OC Sara or Tiago
References: Sara
User Image / User Image / User Image / User Image
A sexy/tough demoness that likes to get her hands dirty in a fight while flirting with the victim twisted . She is very loud although she doesn't notices it and usually is always together either with her boyfriend Tiago or with one of her black wolfs, Mist (Pup) or Shade (Adult).

Tiago
User Image*1 / User Image*2 / User Image
Tiago is Sara's boyfriend. He loves Sara and adores seeing her "play" with her victims... opps! I meant "friends".. he likes to wear red and black and is constantly listening to music, like Linking Park or Ramstein but you can also find in his iPod "soft" music like Pentatonix or Quentin Mosimann, he has in his left upper arm a tattoo of a wolf like this. Loves to hang out/chill with his sis and to tries to keep an eye on Sara's back if she needs help but also doesn't mind to look over the other girls.
ATENTION: *1 When in normal mode the wings don't appear and the tail/bangs are black/white. *2 When in full demon mode he has black/red angel wings/tail/bangs.

Additional Info: Have fun blaugh , hope my offer doesn't insult you redface , I am very patient so take all the time you may need 3nodding pets are totally optional and also been stalking the shop ninja
Page Number: 845
Rules code: Super booty 9,000, I have read the rules.

Woah! You certainly know how to power offer! Would the simmering remorse be instead of both the item and the gold? Or just the item, cause me x simmering remorse is my otp. And the third reference of the guy looks great! I never get to draw enough guys... emotion_dowant

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Kingly King Gideon

Woah! You certainly know how to power offer! Would the simmering remorse be instead of both the item and the gold? Or just the item, cause me x simmering remorse is my otp. And the third reference of the guy looks great! I never get to draw enough guys... emotion_dowant

User Image
User ImageI told you that I have been stalking the shop so to find that you have a slot open makes me wanna jump of excitement whee and I have being looking for pixel lately xp

well you can either see my offer in 3 ways:
1º- 90bil + fighter + Knight
2º- 90bil + simmering + Knight
or
3º- fighter + simmering + Knight

choose whatever way you like the most.

Wealthy Codger

SmLuth_Nallum
Kingly King Gideon

User Image
User ImageI told you that I have been stalking the shop so to find that you have a slot open makes me wanna jump of excitement whee and I have being looking for pixel lately xp

well you can either see my offer in 3 ways:
1º- 90bil + fighter + Knight
2º- 90bil + simmering + Knight
or
3º- fighter + simmering + Knight

choose whatever way you like the most.

Number three, final answer! Gold means nothing any more, you can't trust it =3= If that's okay with you you can go ahead and start the trade and I'll get to it as soon as i can!

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Kingly King Gideon

Number three, final answer! Gold means nothing any more, you can't trust it =3= If that's okay with you you can go ahead and start the trade and I'll get to it as soon as i can!

User Image
User ImageOk! blaugh just let me buy the items and send you the trade. If you need to see any art refs of Tiago just click on the "business" part of my sig xp

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Ew....

-snuffs little wife nose in disgust-

Friendly Humorist

Are you open? I need those pixels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items