Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Dark Metamorphosis

Psh, that girl wasn't worth it in the first place.
/sings: ******** HERRRRRRR.
Yeah, ******** no. I sure as hell ain't gonna treat you like that. If anything, I was going to say if Myin and Riyoyo wanted to go to some other panels, we could break off and split and do s**t on our own, too.

Dedicated OTP

Daddy~ I still don't think uncle Impractical wants me near him, WHAT DID I DO!?
I'm questioning about just getting the crash landings instead because I feel as if newer item RIGs people do buy, but they're too expensive to keep buying so it might pull this on me again.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
I think it's the uniqueness of the Impractical Hatter to be honest. Rather than having the full purple hair, it has the purple highlights and whatnot.
No, I feel you though. Like.. everything is reinflating again. And so are the RIG items. I've pretty much stopped going to set RIGs as well; it's just too much and too ridiculous.

How much gold do you have right now though?

Aged Bunny

Tall Dark and Snarky

She put me through miserable, but eh what goes around comes around..so I guess she'll get what she deserves, someday.
I was thinking that too. I don't mind at all. xD
I JUST BOUGHT THE FLIGHT TICKET. It was $525, but with $38 protection plan..JUST IN CASE something happens like the flight gets cancelled and such, I would get refund. $563 is worth it, IMO. Plus, only two seats now. OTL
OH, speaking of Riyoyo, gotta send her de monies too for the motel. o wo

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Dark Metamorphosis

She will. Whoever dishes out her punishment in the future, they better dish it out hard. Holy s**t.
AHHH YAY! Okay! I am the excite omg.
Yeeee, get in contact with her and ask her about that. xo) I'll be talking to her about it Monday or Tuesday djklfs.

Aged Bunny

Tall Dark and Snarky

I still can't believe someone would like..do that to me. @ w @ I know, I'm not the only person who had that happened to, but like geez..why would you toy with someone's emotions like that.
I SHOULD be there around at 7pm since I leave around 9am and leave Sunday at 8:40pm. o wo
I has her email to make payments and the amount~!
Sooooo...free breakfast! * ^ *

Dedicated OTP

-tilts head- he doesn't want me to get near his purple hair? -shot-
I think some items need to be rereleased though since there are more items now that are getting harder to find in the MP. Impractical was all I have to finish off my male Hatter collection than rework on my Aiden collection, collecting in general has become ridiculous now like those I see collecting achievements and gaia keeps release more and more sinks. Oh, 13.4, not that far off now -shakes his store- GRR!

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Twinneh
Humans. Some humans are just bitches really. I am never surprised when I hear about them, but then they get involved with my friends. Like you. And I'm no UH. Excuse me, b***h. Back the ******** up and sit'cho rachet a** down back where you game from. No.
Yeaaaaa, we'll probably be in the hotel around that time so once you actually get here, then we'll just come downstairs and get you hahaha. We can order pizza as well because you'll probably be tired.

Unno
LOL.
I agree though. I do like what they've done with Rococo though, rereleasing the non LQI's that are limited by days. I think it's rather nice and clever to put that on rotation.
AGREED. We need another legit deflation item RIG that isn't a hundred dollars for ten singles.
And check trades.

Dedicated OTP

Keiric

OMG emotion_0A0

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Unno Rokuro

/covers mouth

Nothing.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
LMAO. I think I know what just happened. xD
Thank you, Kaito, hahaha. <3

Aged Bunny

Twinneh:
Awesome.~ I don't think I'll be too tired for chu and the others, pizza too. xd

Dedicated OTP

-Owes his daddy and Keiric his first born- oTL

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Twinneh
Just like.. don't sleep on the trip. LOL.
It'll be evening when you get here anyways, so if you sleep when you get here, the jet lag won't be as bad. x3

Unno
LMAO, DJFLSLDF.
/peta xD

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
/shrugs

No clue what you guys are talking about.

I need a nap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces