User Image

Table of contents:
1.1 Rules
2.1 Samples
2.2 Prices
3.1 Status
3.2 Links

Rules:
* I have the right to decline any offer.
* I prefer gold to items - let me know beforehand, so I can tell you if I want the item or not. I go by an average of Lucky DEVIL & the Reloaded EVIL guides for prices.
* Send the trade, yos.
* Please don't PM me constantly. It takes time to reply, time that I could be using to work on the picture.

O.G. Partier

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
(Older samples in my deviantART gallery)

Prices:

Coloured CG
+Headshot - 5k
+Waist^ - 10k
+Full body - 15k

O.G. Partier

1 RavenChalis
2 Dizai
3 White Feather

Links:
Want your link here? Leave a comment or PM me, and I'll put it up.

O.G. Partier

Bump

Open for business, I suppose.

Smol Waffles

O.G. Partier

O.G. Partier

Hmm, finished the random fanart. Kudos to anyone who knows what fandom. I'm way to old to be doing fanart to that fandom, though...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/Kaiser-chan/Ken24.jpg

O.G. Partier

O.G. Partier

do you do art trades? heart biggrin
mmm beautiful art!
I would love to get a waist up from you of my avatar ... but do you think you could add a pretty little light pink / light blue gradient background behind me ? smile heart heart heart
faerierain
mmm beautiful art!
I would love to get a waist up from you of my avatar ... but do you think you could add a pretty little light pink / light blue gradient background behind me ? smile heart heart heart

oh cute avi heart
I have seen you around a LOT
do you have a gaian twin or something? heart
hehe! I'm around a LOT getting art smile smile maybe that is where you have seen me? heart

I kinda look like lilthia smile and my personal twin i've adopted is dubix biggrin
faerierain
hehe! I'm around a LOT getting art smile smile maybe that is where you have seen me? heart

I kinda look like lilthia smile and my personal twin i've adopted is dubix biggrin

cool
you collect art huh ninja
wanna see my arty ninja xd heart

O.G. Partier

Fairy Girl Sparkle
do you do art trades? heart biggrin

Sorry, not at the minute. I might later, but I'm questing for some stuff right now.

faerierain
mmm beautiful art!

That'd be fine, I'll add you to the list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff