Avi
MLP (my little pony)
Furries
Male/Female
Figures
people in general

I won't do:
Buildings

If you would like to see some of my work please visit my DeviantArt galley!! You will be able to see a lot of what I love to draw or what I can draw. ^_^
http://rae-lupus.deviantart.com/

Prices will range.
500,000,000 Gold
to
1 tril Gold

Shirtless Wolf

Here is a few examples of my work
These also can be found on my profile and I have more on there too I believe. Also, I remind you again that you can see all my art on my DeviantArt profile.
http://rae-lupus.deviantart.com/

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageCelty~
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
XxDeaths lovexX

Hello Kaala!! Could I maybe get a waist-up with two characters: Stryker dueled Johnny Cage, and I'd like a picture of the aftermath - Babality; Stryker as a baby cradled in Johnny's arm, wearing his over-sized cap, a little black bib with "S.W.A.T." on it, and a diaper, bawling his eyes out as Johnny smirks and pokes a bottle at him!

Would 200,000 be an acceptable price? Feel free to ask any questions!

Shirtless Wolf

Graymalkino
XxDeaths lovexX

Hello Kaala!! Could I maybe get a waist-up with two characters: Stryker dueled Johnny Cage, and I'd like a picture of the aftermath - Babality; Stryker as a baby cradled in Johnny's arm, wearing his over-sized cap, a little black bib with "S.W.A.T." on it, and a diaper, bawling his eyes out as Johnny smirks and pokes a bottle at him!

So you asking for a battle , the aftermath, and a drawing of johnny trying to feed styker? that in total is 3 pictures, correct?
XxDeaths lovexX
Graymalkino

So you asking for a battle , the aftermath, and a drawing of johnny trying to feed styker? that in total is 3 pictures, correct?

Just 1 picture - Johnny trying to feed Stryker - sorry for the confusion!

Shirtless Wolf

Graymalkino
XxDeaths lovexX
Graymalkino

Oh, Ok. Well I will start on that request. 200,000 is plenty for the art work and you do not have to give me the money till I'm am done (just in case if I don't finish cause something comes up, don't want to take money from you.)
XxDeaths lovexX
Graymalkino
XxDeaths lovexX

Oh, Ok. Well I will start on that request. 200,000 is plenty for the art work and you do not have to give me the money till I'm am done (just in case if I don't finish cause something comes up, don't want to take money from you.)

Thank you very much! If it's okay with you I'll go ahead and set up the trade and you can confirm when you're done. ^_^

Shirtless Wolf

Graymalkino
XxDeaths lovexX
Graymalkino
XxDeaths lovexX

Thank you very much! If it's okay with you I'll go ahead and set up the trade and you can confirm when you're done. ^_^

Ok. I will start now!

Shirtless Wolf

I just finished the wrough draft. I'll be done by tomorrow or by Monday.

Wealthy Fatcat

Hello, so I was wondering if you only draw traditional. Thanks. c:

Shy Shapeshifter

XxDeaths lovexX

Would you draw:
User Image
For 750,000,000 gold?
XxDeaths lovexX
I just finished the wrough draft. I'll be done by tomorrow or by Monday.

Awesome, thank you for the update!

Shirtless Wolf

SnowPrincess40
Hello, so I was wondering if you only draw traditional. Thanks. c:

Yes I draw traditional.

Shirtless Wolf

Extria
XxDeaths lovexX

Would you draw:
User Image
For 750,000,000 gold?

yes . Is this what you want drawn traditional?

Shy Shapeshifter

XxDeaths lovexX
Extria
XxDeaths lovexX

Would you draw:
User Image
For 750,000,000 gold?

yes . Is this what you want drawn traditional?

Draw however you would like to ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces