Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maki Kappa's Husband

Shameless Ladykiller

babyangel_joanna
Diablo Pepper
babyangel_joanna
Diablo Pepper

Do you have any other quest items, since you'll be in possession of a Pietro with the completion of that first commission?

I'm interested in a couple's piece, and I absolutely adore your art.

hello!
i just rearranged my bribe items xD

i would absolutely love Mysterious Fighter,Wasteland Scout, and I am currently questing Good at Being Bad

Of course you dont have to bribe me with any of those! If you find something that might interest me though its not on the bribe list, you may use that as well!

Well, I have about 30b handy to put towards one of those so far sweatdrop But I've only just returned to working the MP, so it shouldn't take much longer to be able to afford some of your art heart

thats okay sweatdrop
remember that not everyone will fall around the pricing category! I determine it by the order and how detailed it would be and how long it will take!

Well I assume the price for art of Maki and I would be pretty high, since there's a lot going on in the avis ( I feel like, anywho)

so I want to make sure I have enough to pay you a fair price smile

Potaturr's Fav

Welcoming Gaian

Diablo Pepper
babyangel_joanna
Diablo Pepper
babyangel_joanna
Diablo Pepper

Do you have any other quest items, since you'll be in possession of a Pietro with the completion of that first commission?

I'm interested in a couple's piece, and I absolutely adore your art.

hello!
i just rearranged my bribe items xD

i would absolutely love Mysterious Fighter,Wasteland Scout, and I am currently questing Good at Being Bad

Of course you dont have to bribe me with any of those! If you find something that might interest me though its not on the bribe list, you may use that as well!

Well, I have about 30b handy to put towards one of those so far sweatdrop But I've only just returned to working the MP, so it shouldn't take much longer to be able to afford some of your art heart

thats okay sweatdrop
remember that not everyone will fall around the pricing category! I determine it by the order and how detailed it would be and how long it will take!

Well I assume the price for art of Maki and I would be pretty high, since there's a lot going on in the avis ( I feel like, anywho)

so I want to make sure I have enough to pay you a fair price smile
please dont stress about the price thouh ;n;

Naughty Shoujo

babyangel_joanna

Omg I want art from you!!!!

couple
LOVED THIS POSE
if its possibe to do the same pose and mouth like that <3 <3 <3 <3

User Image User Image

remove the wings

Offer: Good at Being Bad + 70bi??

Potaturr's Fav

Welcoming Gaian

Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna

couple
LOVED THIS POSE

User Image User Image

remove the wings

omfg i'd be glad to draw for you because i love both avatars! but wow that is a lot of payment eek how long are you willing to wait? gonk

Naughty Shoujo

babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna

couple
LOVED THIS POSE

User Image User Image

remove the wings

omfg i'd be glad to draw for you because i love both avatars! but wow that is a lot of payment eek how long are you willing to wait? gonk
is it??

mhmm how long? how much do I have to pay you to be the first considered? I mean I want to give it to my boyfriend as a surprise gift u//v//u

Potaturr's Fav

Welcoming Gaian

Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna

couple
LOVED THIS POSE

User Image User Image

remove the wings

is it??

mhmm how long? how much do I have to pay you to be the first considered? I mean I want to give it to my boyfriend as a surprise gift u//v//u

im always surprised on how much people think my art is worth so you just shocked me o A o for an order like that it might take me around 2 weeks to a month to finish to fix little details, though im not sure until i begin the sketch

Naughty Shoujo

babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna

couple
LOVED THIS POSE

User Image User Image

remove the wings

is it??

im always surprised on how much people think my art is worth so you just shocked me o A o for an order like that it might take me around 2 weeks to a month to finish to fix little details, though im not sure until i begin the sketch
2 weeks to a month?
mhm....

thats pretty long i mean because i want it like asap because its a suprise to him

how much do i have to add to make it uhmmm sooner? LOL xD

Potaturr's Fav

Welcoming Gaian

Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna

couple
LOVED THIS POSE

User Image User Image

remove the wings

is it??

2 weeks to a month?
mhm....

thats pretty long i mean because i want it like asap because its a suprise to him

please dont add anymore xD
well if i start today or tomorrow and continue it i could have it done in 4-6 days. i just want to finish another commission as well but no biggie

Naughty Shoujo

babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna

is it??

2 weeks to a month?
mhm....

well if i start today or tomorrow and continue it i could have it done in 4-6 days. i just want to finish another commission as well but no biggie
if you start today, 4 days, december 30 / 31

I will pay you the item + 90bi if you have it ready before 31

//I am so soorry if I sound like... idk, but I work in a cmpany and I am in charge of sales and stuff XD HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Potaturr's Fav

Welcoming Gaian

Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna

is it??

2 weeks to a month?
mhm....

//I am so soorry if I sound like... idk, but I work in a cmpany and I am in charge of sales and stuff XD HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

no that is okay!

okay so send me a pm with the photo references and if you could a list of the items so i can be as detailed as i can in a short period of time sweatdrop
also begin a trade and when i accept it once, thatll be your cue that i am beginning your order

Naughty Shoujo

babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna

2 weeks to a month?
mhm....

no that is okay!

okay so send me a pm with the photo references and if you could a list of the items so i can be as detailed as i can in a short period of time sweatdrop
also begin a trade and when i accept it once, thatll be your cue that i am beginning your order
theres no need to do it detailed you know dont worry about that
what i like its the pose idea, dont worry about details

Potaturr's Fav

Welcoming Gaian

Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna

2 weeks to a month?
mhm....

no that is okay!

redface i will make the pose very nice then redface

also is it a malexfemale couple?
and is it okay if i alter the stance of the male so they are embracing while still keeping the female's smexy stance? :3

Naughty Shoujo

babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna

no that is okay!

and is it okay if i alter the stance of the male so they are embracing while still keeping the female's smexy stance? :3
yes it is male x female

do as your wish <3

Potaturr's Fav

Welcoming Gaian

Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna
Gekkarts
babyangel_joanna

no that is okay!

yes it is male x female

do as your wish <3

alright send a trade and ill begin momentarily

Demonic Lunatic

Draw my pirate for 30b headshot?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff