• The Wolf Within 100
Yeahh, I bet tons of parents glared at you XD

full on monet's Prince

Cosmic Liege

37,540 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
unfortunately not this time ): I'm kinda upset about it. But this gay kid kept asking me if I'd have sex with him =/
Hurro thar ^^

I'm just pondering, I'd really like to order from both Taku and Tanbai and since I pay with items I'm wondering what you guys would like before making my order. My art buying thread is here and it has links to pictures of my inventory, anything besides the stuff I'm wearing you can have ^^ Oh yes, and I was thinking fullbody anime from Taku and a one colour chibi from Tanbai if you wanna go by your prices =)

Shy Phantom

17,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I'm pretty sure that kid was trying to be a smartass, Inteth =p

that or you are extremely attractive xDDD

Shy Phantom

17,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Teh Skittlez Fairy
Hurro thar ^^

I'm just pondering, I'd really like to order from both Taku and Tanbai and since I pay with items I'm wondering what you guys would like before making my order. My art buying thread is here and it has links to pictures of my inventory, anything besides the stuff I'm wearing you can have ^^ Oh yes, and I was thinking fullbody anime from Taku and a one colour chibi from Tanbai if you wanna go by your prices =)
Right-oh! I'll have a word with her tomorrow and we'll sort something out ^w^
We'll tell you our decision tomorrow =3 (XD there's no way we'll reject an offer, especially since your OC has such a cool design >w< )

EDIT: I'd appreciate it if you put the gift of the goddess on hold for me >w>
Takuitsu
Right-oh! I'll have a word with her tomorrow and we'll sort something out ^w^
We'll tell you our decision tomorrow =3 (XD there's no way we'll reject an offer, especially since your OC has such a cool design >w< )

EDIT: I'd appreciate it if you put the gift of the goddess on hold for me >w>

Sure thing, and thank you >w<
hey i have a question... I have another account which is an OC for an anime called Yu Yu Hakusho and I need a drawing of her and one of the characters in the show Yusuke Urameshi who is her brother is thata possability at all??
Otaku4_life11
hey i have a question... I have another account which is an OC for an anime called Yu Yu Hakusho and I need a drawing of her and one of the characters in the show Yusuke Urameshi who is her brother is thata possability at all??

Hmm, as long as it is an OC then it's fine :3

edit:: hmm, I'll have to ask taku what she thinks of the actual character from the anime. I'll get back to you on that
Tanbai
Otaku4_life11

Hmm, as long as it is an OC then it's fine :3

edit:: hmm, I'll have to ask taku what she thinks of the actual character from the anime. I'll get back to you on that

okay thank you i await your replay

Shy Phantom

17,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Otaku4_life11
Pfft, you know we'll draw anything for you and our other regulars xD

full on monet's Prince

Cosmic Liege

37,540 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
.............so if I asked, hypathetically of course, you would draw me a picture of kermit the frog tearing appart and eating infants? >.>

Shy Phantom

17,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Inteth
.............so if I asked, hypathetically of course, you would draw me a picture of kermit the frog tearing appart and eating infants? >.>

OH GAWD, YES

full on monet's Prince

Cosmic Liege

37,540 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Takuitsu
Inteth

OH GAWD, YES

hahahahaha now you want to just because don't you xD
Takuitsu
Otaku4_life11
Pfft, you know we'll draw anything for you and our other regulars xD

okay yay so how much would that be for the two characters?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff