Welcome to Gaia! ::

Also, because I would enjoy this picture whether it was of Nathan Fillion or not:

http://www.fillionaires.com/Nathan%20pics/NF34.jpg

whee

I might be a little too amused by that facial expression.
OMG, HIS FACE IS FUNNEH XP
*sips pepsi twist*

I have the apartment all to myself this weekend and I'm sitting alone playing video games.

This is awesome. 4laugh
Lucky XD My mom like never leaves the house.
Lolz. One of my friends just called and wanted me to hang out with him and a bunch of other friends and I was like, no way d00dz. I'm being all lazy. I'm still in my PJs.

My parents are divorced; it's my dad's apartment I have to myself. My mom rarely goes out of town, and when she does she locks me out of the house. She doesn't trust me with anything. :/

Hey Rev, you should totally visit the Zombie Society Underground. I need you for the Urban Dead army. ninja
Original Character - Pencil Sketch
Size: Full Body
Appearance:
Long green hair on the left side, like, when you have a mohawk, wet it down, and tilt it to the side.
Pale white skin.
Around 110 pounds. (Anorexia. Don't take it lightly. xD)
Around 5'7. (5 foot Seven inches, not sure if I put that right)
Piercing, purple eyes, looks like hasn't slept in weeks.
Birthmark on right arm that looks like a dragon.
A round ear-piercing on the left ear.
1 lip piercing on the edge of his lip, one on the center-bottom.
Mascera eyes that look as though he was crying. xD
Clothing:
A black short-sleeve shirt that says C*D in purple. M*A*D*E just under it.
Under it, a long-sleeved, skin-tight, purple & Black striped T-Shirt.
Green finger-less gloves.
Large, baggy blue jeans.
Green Vans Slip-ons.
A black leather choker.

Pose:
Sitting down, looking down, staring up. Hands held up to the sides, as if measuring the weight upon his shoulders.
Expression:
Depressed, angered.
Extras:
If possible, could you make a raincloud above his head?
Total Price: 1000
Mmkay Mary Poppins, a few questions.

1. How long is his hair? (to chin, to shoulders, etc.)
2. Can you explain the piercings differently? I'm not sure what you mean by edge of lip and "center-bottom."
3. Do you want the raincloud to be raining down on him or just hanging there?
d00d I keep forgetting XD And when I'm there I'm all "Where shall I post? surprised "
I shall today afore my friend comes over biggrin
Excellent!

I can't play Urban Dead today because for some reason it says I've used up all my uses of the site for today. gonk
Original Character - Inked and Coloured
Size: Full Body
Appearance: See avatar in quest sig, minus the Kiki plushie.
Clothing: See avatar in quest sig, minus the kiki plushie.
Pose: Kneeling forward on one knee using his duel disk, see "extras" for more detail, whilst grinning. His grin shows on of those anime-style fangs over one of his lips. Eyes partially hidden behind sunglasses.
Expression: Grinnin menacingly, best way to describe how I want.
Extras: If possible, could you add a duel disk, as shown here, to the character's left arm and have him holding some cards in his other hand? No need to draw the card front, just their backs, minus the logos.
Total Price: 2000
Dang, I wish more people could fill their orders out as nicely and neatly as you did.

I accept! 3nodding
Jhaela
Dang, I wish more people could fill their orders out as nicely and neatly as you did.

I accept! 3nodding

Says the lady who normally dislikes my bolding and italicing of text. xd
I have no problem with bolding and italicizing text. I just don't think it has a place in roleplaying.

Italicizing yes, sometimes, to show thought or emphasis on a particular word in dialogue. Bold, never. Think about it; have you ever seen bold text in a novel?

It's especially annoying when you make all of a character's speech in bold. Srsly, if you are describing it well enough I can read and tell on my own who's talking.
Oh and one problem... I have no idea how a duel disk works, seeing as how I hate Yu-Gi-Oh with a passion. I don't know how you're supposed to hold it or use it or what. Can you give me a picture?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff