Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Man-Lover

Enzeru Takahashi
just wanna say.. your art is soooo ossum. like x1000000000000. *o* and your siggy. shota. biggrin

hhh thank you redface

also yes technically I'm a 19-year-old manchild so yea shota emotion_kirakira

Premium Otaku

japhers
Enzeru Takahashi
just wanna say.. your art is soooo ossum. like x1000000000000. *o* and your siggy. shota. biggrin

hhh thank you redface

oh. dun worry dude. i'm 21. never been a bara, always a shota. sad life for me. crying

Cosmic Man-Lover

Enzeru Takahashi
japhers
Enzeru Takahashi

hhh thank you redface

oh. dun worry dude. i'm 21. never been a bara, always a shota. sad life for me. crying

same. the bara life was never for me

sad emotion_brofist crying

Premium Otaku

japhers
Enzeru Takahashi
japhers
Enzeru Takahashi

hhh thank you redface

can't even bulk up ever since my metabolism changed. plus i'm too short to have the bara life. short with bulky body pffft. not so good.

emotion_brofist

Cosmic Man-Lover

Enzeru Takahashi
japhers
Enzeru Takahashi
japhers
Enzeru Takahashi

hhh thank you redface

can't even bulk up ever since my metabolism changed. plus i'm too short to have the bara life. short with bulky body pffft. not so good.

emotion_brofist

similar condition to yours, except I've always had the really quick metabolism so it would be dangerous to do any rigorous workouts unless I get myself fattened up a bit first, which is quite difficult to do lol

shota4lyf emotion_brofist

Premium Otaku

japhers
Enzeru Takahashi
japhers
Enzeru Takahashi
japhers
Enzeru Takahashi

hhh thank you redface

emotion_brofist

similar condition to yours, except I've always had the really quick metabolism so it would be dangerous to do any rigorous workouts unless I get myself fattened up a bit first, which is quite difficult to do lol

shota4lyf emotion_brofist

yeah. how to even bulk up when you have a fast metabolism. pffft. plus i'm also too lazy to workout. orz deym those people who are born bara. ;_;

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

whhyyyy does this has to be full HNNGGHHHHH kiro wants it @w@

Gracious Hunter

{ }

{ Just out of curiosity, how much would it cost me to get a half or full body piece in a similar style to your second sample? The colours and style is to die for :3 }

Desirable Sex Symbol

Your art is so nice <3

Cosmic Man-Lover

Kukie Bun
Your art is so nice <3

tyvm redface

Cosmic Man-Lover

Ahlys
{ }

{ Just out of curiosity, how much would it cost me to get a half or full body piece in a similar style to your second sample? The colours and style is to die for :3 }

thank you for your consideration! the pricing is still p much the same for everything else (as well as the chances of me taking the commission), though it's an experimental method of drawing meant for simpler illustrations so I'll have to warn you in advance since you might not get something nice if I have to place in too much detail emotion_8c

Desirable Sex Symbol

japhers
Kukie Bun
Your art is so nice <3

tyvm redface

You're very welcome.
I wish I can draw muscles. ; w ; all I can do is draw squish.

Cosmic Man-Lover

Kukie Bun
japhers
Kukie Bun
Your art is so nice <3

tyvm redface

You're very welcome.

squish is my weakness tho. I guess we have our respective specialties ; u ; )b

Desirable Sex Symbol

japhers
Kukie Bun
japhers
Kukie Bun
Your art is so nice <3

tyvm redface

You're very welcome.

squish is my weakness tho. I guess we have our respective specialties ; u ; )b

Indeed!
You should teach me how to muscle. emotion_kirakira

Gracious Hunter

japhers
Ahlys
{ }

thank you for your consideration! the pricing is still p much the same for everything else (as well as the chances of me taking the commission), though it's an experimental method of drawing meant for simpler illustrations so I'll have to warn you in advance since you might not get something nice if I have to place in too much detail emotion_8c

{ }

{ Not to worry, in the case of my current avi, which would be my choice for illustration, the most complex part is the face which can easily be broken down:
the glasses, the eyes, the dark eyeshadow, the blush, the white fawn spots under the eyes, the brows and the lips, although this is in no particular order.
On a side note I have the funds to apply for artwork (5bil+ and could easily acquire Bitter Sweets or Portrait of a Hairy Hare with ease on top of that payment, depending on your item preference), should you have a slot free in future. (I hope I don't sound too presumptuous) sweatdrop
}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces