User Image
User Image
☀☼ Announcements ☼☀

06/15/2014 ~ RE-OPENED!! Yayy, FREE SKETCHES TO ALLLLL!!! cat_mrgreen

User Image

Title Rules/Announcements Contests Examples Forms Exits
User Image

1. Catch The Fish
Every now and then I will post a picture of a fish, quote me before anyone else and you win a free "random" style picture of your choice. (Basically something non-human or humanish: animal, scenery, name written awesomely, etc.)OR you can have half off ANY style picture.

2. Shoot The Rubber Band At The Prize
Post "SNAP" and roll one, 100 sided dice. If you roll a 93 you win a free picture of your choice. (Limit 6 rolls a day, If you bump a lot I will give you 4 extra rolls for that day)

3. Show The Love
Click the like "<3" button at the top of the page to show me some love. Tell me when you did and I will enter you into a list of people I randomly will choose from to draw free pictures for.

4. Pick A Lucky Number
Pick any number of your choice from one to one hundred and post it saying "My daily pick is(Insert #)!" I have made a list from 1 - 100 and under 10 random numbers I have placed several secret prizes. You can only choose one number per day and I will check my list and quote you what if anything you won. Keep up with the choices you and others have made so you know what numbers not to call in the future. Each prize can only be won once. When a prize number has been picked it can not be picked again by anyone. Good luck!

5. A Game Of Chance
Every week I will put up 20 slots (Ticket numbers) under this description for people to purchase. Each ticket only costs 5k. :D At [color=#1F4
User Image
User Image

User Image

[size=25][b][align=center][align=center][color=#005CCC]A[/color][color=#0053CC]R[/color][color=#014BCC]T[/color][color=#0142CC] [/color][color=#023ACC]P[/color][color=#0332CC]L[/color][color=#0329CC]E[/color][color=#0421CC]A[/color][color=#0519CC]S[/color][color=#0510CC]E[/color][color=#0608CC]?[/color][/size][/align][align=center][size=12][color=blue]

Style (Anime, Chibi, etc):
Price Offer:
Reference(tektek, picture, etc):
Personality (Sassy, Cutsie, Dorky, etc.)
Color/Line/Sketch:
Bust/Half/Full body:
Background (Transparent[Free], Simple[Free], Complex[Extra]):
Extra Info:

[/size][/align][/color][/b]

You DO NOT have to fill out a form. This is here for those of you like using them.
So feel free to just blurt out in the shop what you want. I will still love you.
User Image

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/renovating-closed-for-now/t.71451697_1/#2][IMG]http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w528/DestinedDreamer/Gaia Shop Designs/Advertisement3_zps13a45f96.gif[/IMG][/URL][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/renovating-closed-for-now/t.71451697_1/#2][IMG]http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w528/DestinedDreamer/Gaia Shop Designs/ExitSign2_zpsb386a2bb.gif[/IMG][/url]

V - Some Fantastic Shops - V

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Give away free sketches to any and all people who want them!! yum_puddi

c a c o a ~ Anime girl Commission pg 151 heart

Concrow ~ Anime Guy Commission pg 154 heart

Blood Mistress Kyoku ~ Anime girl Commission pg 155 heart

konakonak ~ Anime girl Art Trade pg 156 heart

User Image
woah, you've got some nice art work
Raptasaur
woah, you've got some nice art work

whee thank you bunches

-xFawnx-'s Queen

Anxious Spirit

The Pokѐnerd wants a chibi. o;
Elite Nacho
The Pokѐnerd wants a chibi. o;

Yay okie dokie one little chibi tiny thing coming up. And yes you are a pokemon nerd. : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff