Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

Greedy Hellraiser

HARMZ_sh

Wow, OMIGOSH. These are GOOOOOORGEOUS. I really hope I have enough gold and hutzpah to interest you in taking my commission!

Payment: Bribe
Offering: 80b if you'll do a waist-up, 175b if you'll do a fullbody. But we can totally negotiate if you're into the character, but think this isn't enough.
Requesting: Color
Ref material:
Stick with me here, I apologize if it seems long.

I'm currently in the rehaul of putting my OC into a new outfit, but I haven't had anyone draw it yet. This is going to become her more permanent adventuring/combat gear, and with the sort of detail you put into your work, I would be completely confident leaving it in your hands-- especially if you want to abridge it.

User Image
More Refs Can Be Found Here.

And here's a very basic outline of the new gear she's going into (with correct hairstyle):

User Image

[It was drawn from this reference, with a few modifications. I absolutely love the color choices, too.]

Things I want to see:
-An elongated lash line, resembling cat-eye eyeliner. (And the "eyeshadow" doesn't have to be purple, can be substituted for another color.)

-The single vambrace, on her left arm. I've kept this reference as closest to the overall shape I want.

-She has a scar on her left bicep.

-An expression that's true to her character; likely a smirk. She's devious and has a bit of a sinister streak, even though sometimes her bark's a little worse than her bite. She dabbles very finely along the line between anti-hero and true villain, and has made more than a few truly deplorable moral decisions. Rou is known as the Buxom Bandit, who steals men's hearts... along with their wallets. She's quick to anger, which gets her into a lot of trouble; but a flirting silver tongue is always there to get her out again. If you need more insight to her character to get a better feel for her, feel free to ask.

Things to note:

-She's Chinese, but I'm honestly not picky about the shape of her eyes. She resembles more of a Thai skin tone, since she's always outside.

-If you choose to do something that notes her powers, she uses fire magic, very much akin to a Firebender's style, by use of the body and emotions to project energy.

-First and foremost, I'm looking for the most accurate body appearance and clothing reference for my character at this time. If you like drawing her --let me know--, I'll likely commission you for more, if you're up for it.

-If you want to modify something that you think would look cool, I'm going to trust your artistic judgement. That could be anywhere from little embellishments, to color choices, to reimagining her outfit. Key things to think about is that (to uphold her name as the Buxom Bandit) it should show off a fair amount of cleavage, and I really like her silhouette highlighted with a drawn in waist and wide hips. She needs to be able to move in it, since most of her style is keen on dodging rather than deflecting, but has a single vambrace as a last-ditch effort to block an attack that might really damage her. Unfortunately, she also can't be wearing heels; #causethatistotallypractical.

-Her colorscheme is generally crimson red, gold, and black. However, I do like the way rusty reds look with her skin tone. Orange is also in the running for things to pull from. I really don't want her in pink or purple.

I hope you'll take my commission! If there's an item you'd rather have or that you're questing for, let me know. Items hold their worth a lot better than fluctuating gold does.

Dangerous Genius

Buxom Bandit

lovely character, i shall consider it 3nodding

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius