"I keep on wandering in a valley of dreams with darkness on my eyes"
"Look at the eyes of the ones you love.
Don't you see their happiness?
Tell them that this world is full of valuable things."

Bookworm

HEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY
I want to order!

What you would like: First style, fullbody please! o_____o
Ref(s): face, outfit.... this is more or so what his personality/face/hair is like: xx
Payment: 700k
Any pose ideas?: Just standing is a-okay by me. XD but whatever you'd like.
Things I should know/extras: You can change his outfit in anyway you want. o: You can colour it however you want, as long as it looks alright, he wears blues, golds, blueish-greens (like the scarf in the 1st ref), and silver.
Questions?: ** I hope this is alright. I know you said you liked to draw wings, but, he's just got a lot of feathers.. o______o
What food/drink would you want an unlimited free supply of?: ... water....

EDIT: Also, the proportions are a bit weird on the ref, but he's about 9 feet tall and his legs are a lot longer than the upper half of his body... ** He also carries a speak that looks like this, but gold. **
Nutwin

Oh hi! He has a very interesting design! biggrin I'd gladly draw him. Would you like him to have bird-like feet? (And is that a tail in the back?)

Bookworm

Enriix
Nutwin

Oh hi! He has a very interesting design! biggrin I'd gladly draw him. Would you like him to have bird-like feet? (And is that a tail in the back?)

Yes please for the bird feet! x) And yes, that's a long, feathery tail in the back. **
(his feathers are like a super palethatit'salmostwhite yellow, with darker tips. Like his face ref photo. c:

He wouldn't really ever smile like what is shown in the ref, though. xD
He's "high status", and pretty cool and collected.

and like I said, he wears browns, gold, green-ish blues, silver, etc.. orz

want me to send the trade? c: Sorry his ref is so messy.
Nutwin
Enriix
Nutwin

Yes please for the bird feet! x) And yes, that's a long, feathery tail in the back. **
(his feathers are like a super palethatit'salmostwhite yellow, with darker tips. Like his face ref photo. c:

He wouldn't really ever smile like what is shown in the ref, though. xD
He's "high status", and pretty cool and collected.

and like I said, he wears browns, gold, green-ish blues, silver, etc.. orz

want me to send the trade? c: Sorry his ref is so messy.

Great :) Ok, I'll try to keep him in character!
And yes, please send trade :>

Bookworm

Enriix

Awesome! I'm so excited! **
Would it be possible to get a wip? As well as, ill be leaving for a week tomorrow evening, so I'll be back Friday sometime to accept the trade, if the art is done by then! biggrin
Nutwin
Enriix

Awesome! I'm so excited! **
Would it be possible to get a wip? As well as, ill be leaving for a week tomorrow evening, so I'll be back Friday sometime to accept the trade, if the art is done by then! biggrin
Hm tomorrow evening would be about tomorrow this time? I think the WIP should be done then, and if he doesn't prove difficult then I could be done possibly before tomorrow 'evening'. (Lol, it's midnight where I am) But thanks for the heads up.

Bookworm

Enriix
Hm tomorrow evening would be about tomorrow this time? I think the WIP should be done then, and if he doesn't prove difficult then I could be done possibly before tomorrow 'evening'. (Lol, it's midnight where I am) But thanks for the heads up.

Ouch! ** It is?! That's pretty late. D:

Evening, more like.. afternoon.. ><
I take it you're three hours ahead of me, then, cause it's just past 9 PM here. I'll be leaving at about 1 PM my time, tomorrow. o:
Nutwin
Enriix

Ouch! ** It is?! That's pretty late. D:

Evening, more like.. afternoon.. ><
I take it you're three hours ahead of me, then, cause it's just past 9 PM here. I'll be leaving at about 1 PM my time, tomorrow. o:
Hm... that gives 4 here xD. I think the WIP would be done, but not the final... I don't know, we'll see ;o
But anyways, have fun on your trip :> I'm gonna go sleep now xD

Bookworm

Enriix
Hm... that gives 4 here xD. I think the WIP would be done, but not the final... I don't know, we'll see ;o

lol thanks. I'm actually working at a summer camp. ** Got a week with a cabin of eight teen aged girls orz

Have a good sleep! o: hopefully talk to you tomorrow.
Nutwin
Enriix

lol thanks. I'm actually working at a summer camp. ** Got a week with a cabin of eight teen aged girls orz

Oh I see, what kind of camp is it? Well, as of now, I have 2 hours and 20 minutes to try and color it all... I guess I'll start now, so I hope everything is good.
Oh yea, I'm not exactly sure how you're supposed to hold the weapon... haha, but I think it's fine o.O click

Bookworm

Enriix
Nutwin
Enriix

Oh I see, what kind of camp is it? Well, as of now, I have 2 hours and 20 minutes to try and color it all... I guess I'll start now, so I hope everything is good.
Oh yea, I'm not exactly sure how you're supposed to hold the weapon... haha, but I think it's fine o.O click

HOMG. Yessss! It looks fantastic. **

That's a fine way to hold it... :D <3 I'll accept the trade before I leave, regardless, now that I've seen the WIP. ** <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff