Fanatical Streaker

-----₪-----₪-----₪-----₪-----&>User Image
All right everyone....
<<-----₪-----₪-----₪-----₪-----

Bump
Bump!~

~Xx Captain E xX

-----₪-----₪-----₪-----₪-----&>User Image
line up alphabetically according to your height.
<<-----₪-----₪-----₪-----₪-----

Fanatical Streaker

"A fool thinks himself to be wise,
but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
"

-William Shakespeare

What I Think..

User Image

FANCY!
I just realized you weren't on my friends list gonk I sent you a request, because you're awesome. xD

Also!~ I drew you a picture, just for fun. I know I'm not all that good, but I tried. >w<
Quality isn't amazing, I took a picture of it on my iPod, because my photocopier isn't working right now.
User Image
So there you have it. xD

Fancy R

User Image

"What's in a name?
That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

-William Shakespeare

Greedy Fatcat

-Fancy R
Name: Kiyomi Asakura
Ref(s): TekTek for girl / TekTek for guy
Tip? (Optional):
Sure x3
Pose/Emotion:
Up to you for the pose. But I really want it to be super cute :3
Eye Color:
Both are gold, just like on the ref.
Offer: 400k for a couple

Ryuza's Significant Otter

Bloblike Bunny

Xx Captain E xX

O-Oh my gosh! This art is so wonderful! adfgsjdsah thank you. v u v!! <33 I love it so much!
Ah! Sorry for the super late replies I haven't been able to get on at all. @ n@" Haha thanks! I thought you were on my friend list already, xD well, that shall be fixed soon. c:

User Image
heart

The Skull Geisha

Awwh glad you like it, and sure. (Sorry for the late reply! I haven't been on at all! >.<" wink

girl sweetgirl1123
-Fancy R

ty for considering me :3 but please do tell me when slots will be opened again xD I will buy

Awh, anytime hun. Slots are open again by the way if your interested. c:

Fap Sensation
-Fancy R

Woah. My school's pretty small. I'm not exactly sure how many students there are, but there def isn't 3000+ xD I know, but I guess at least I won't be starving all day. What grade are you going to this year? o:

I'm going into 11th, what about you? and Small schools are def. the way to go, so many freshmen came in---40 kids per class. Insanity. @_@

LadyOfTheUnicorns
quote me when slots are opened again, i would love some art c:

If your offer still stands, slots are open! C:

Technicolor Turtle
I come back with enough gold and you're full NUUUUUUUUUUU gonk
and you like coldplay too afsjdklfjslfkfj ;u; <33

Coldplays AMAZZZING~~ I was so excited when saw them in concert ahsdfgasjhdgak I canot even--- XD Anyways, slots are open. XD But always a pleasure to meet another fan of coldplay whee

Melon Chi
-Fancy R

Name: Melon Chi
Ref(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tip? (Optional): maybe o.o
Pose/Emotion: anything cute c:
Eye Color: Light blue
Offer: 145k c:

Enjoy! emotion_bigheart
User Image

x_Zeta_x
-Fancy R

I'm sorry to hear that..! Kittens are really really nice. When they wish to be. >w>""
But your bunnies are pretty cute! biggrin
I do hope you like this! Sorry for the long wait, issues with the family y'know. :3

User Image

Awww! It's so cute! I love it! Thank you! <3
And Kittens are adorable, I hear they're a bundle of energy though. XD
And it's understandable, same to you, I hadn't been on gaia for a week due to school. o.e"
User Image
Enjoy!

lRemilial
-Fancy R

Name: lremilial
Ref(s): [x] [X]
Tip? (Optional):
Pose/Emotion: Happy and maybe her holding a snow fox?
Eye Color: Yellow
Offer: 150k

Sorry it took awhile! School kept me on my toes. @.@
Regardless, you have a very cute OC. <333
User Image

Kiyomi Asakura
-Fancy R
Name: Kiyomi Asakura
Ref(s): TekTek for girl / TekTek for guy
Tip? (Optional):
Sure x3
Pose/Emotion:
Up to you for the pose. But I really want it to be super cute :3
Eye Color:
Both are gold, just like on the ref.
Offer: 400k for a couple

Aww! Cute Couple! <3
Sure, accepted! x3 Please start the trade! Thank you for ordering. v u v
-Fancy R

Awwh glad you like it, and sure. (Sorry for the late reply! I haven't been on at all! >.<" wink
alright just accept the trade. And it fine : ) i loved ur work, only nice for me to tip u <3

Shirtless Noob

-Fancy R

omg you went to go see them in concert ;___________; i'm so jealous!! They came to my area but I was absorbed in school AND DIDN'T KNOW gonk but yeah, they're amazing, and feels good to run into another coldplayer! >u<
& ermahgerd SLOTS OPAN
i'll be placing an order in a bit!

Fanatical Streaker

-Fancy R
Xx Captain E xX

O-Oh my gosh! This art is so wonderful! adfgsjdsah thank you. v u v!! <33 I love it so much!
Ah! Sorry for the super late replies I haven't been able to get on at all. @ n@" Haha thanks! I thought you were on my friend list already, xD well, that shall be fixed soon. c:

User Image
heart

KYAAAA!!!! That is SOO CUTE!! heart
Neh!~ Thank you so much ^^
And My pleasure for the picture :3 Even though my poses are awkward and such, lawlz. I'm thinking of colouring it, I just got new pencil crayons >w<
Also, I guess we weren't on each others friends list. Lol. xD

EDIT: I almost forgot! The tip! I shall start the trade for you right now :3

Shirtless Noob

-Fancy R

Name: Technicolor Turtle
Ref(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tip? (Optional): can i tip with item(s)? blaugh slightly short on gold but you deserve it!
Pose/Emotion: If you choose to do the first one, just anything cute. c: If you choose to do the second one, have her hold the camera near (not covering) her face?
Eye Color: The first one's eyes are closed. XD But if they were open, they'd be light brown. Second one is blue.
Offer: 150k

Bloblike Bunny

Xx Captain E xX

KYAAAA!!!! That is SOO CUTE!! heart
Neh!~ Thank you so much ^^
And My pleasure for the picture :3 Even though my poses are awkward and such, lawlz. I'm thinking of colouring it, I just got new pencil crayons >w<
Also, I guess we weren't on each others friends list. Lol. xD

EDIT: I almost forgot! The tip! I shall start the trade for you right now :3

XD yay~ Glad you like it. whee
Lol it's fine, I thought the pose was cute with my avvie hugging a giant plushie. ;v ; haha Oooh colors are fun~ but only if you want to XD
Aww thank you v u v"
asdghj sig art XD I'm really flattered, thank you! 3nodding

Technicolor Turtle

Yesssh, It was amazing, *_* I have an over priced t-shirt to remember the occasion haha. I didn't know they where coming either! It was a surprise gift from my parents. whee

XD Wewt~ Also, not sure which one I will draw, but they're so cute. v u v I'll eventually pick on my mood haha, but its accepted. c: Thank you for ordering emotion_kirakira

Fanatical Streaker

-Fancy R
Xx Captain E xX
XD yay~ Glad you like it. whee
Lol it's fine, I thought the pose was cute with my avvie hugging a giant plushie. ;v ; haha Oooh colors are fun~ but only if you want to XD
Aww thank you v u v"
asdghj sig art XD I'm really flattered, thank you! 3nodding

Of course I'd like to colour it! And then maybe I could try to get my stupid photocopier working, so it doesn't look stupid anymore. xD
And no problem, I'm still fangirling about the art.
I think it's just so amazingly adorable!
I just HAD to put it on my siggy~

Shirtless Noob

-Fancy R

Yesssh, It was amazing, *_* I have an over priced t-shirt to remember the occasion haha. I didn't know they where coming either! It was a surprise gift from my parents. whee

XD Wewt~ Also, not sure which one I will draw, but they're so cute. v u v I'll eventually pick on my mood haha, but its accepted. c: Thank you for ordering emotion_kirakira

BUT THE OVERPRICEDNESS OF THEIR MERCHANDISE IS THE BEST PART. OwO heh heh. one day, i shall snag one D:<
and so luckyyyy u____u my parents would never understand why i need $40+ to watch amazing people make beautiful music. I don't think they even know about Coldplay and how they're my favorite gonk jkaldaldflj but one day! I am determined to see them. Dx //crazy fangirl

heh, okay. 3nodding I have no preference over which I want you to draw, so it's up to you. c: I'll send the trade now.

Malevolent Duelist

-Fancy R

You didn't take long at all. x3 And omg its so cute!!! <3 I want to order again.

-Fancy R

Name: lremilial
Ref(s): [Him] With [her] [girlref2]
Tip? (Optional):
Pose/Emotion: Up to you, they are a couple.
Eye Color: The guys is light green and the girls is blue.
Offer: 400k

im0uto's Kouhai

Pal

-Fancy R

I'm going into 11th, what about you? and Small schools are def. the way to go, so many freshmen came in---40 kids per class. Insanity. @_@

Same here xD the hallways are too small though ; u; especially the doorways because we have like stupid random doorways lol. Woah o_o we had a lot of freshman this year but not as much as your school probably has xD

Bloblike Bunny

Xx Captain E xX

Of course I'd like to colour it! And then maybe I could try to get my stupid photocopier working, so it doesn't look stupid anymore. xD
And no problem, I'm still fangirling about the art.
I think it's just so amazingly adorable!
I just HAD to put it on my siggy~

Haha, it doesn't look stupid XD for ipod camera that's pretty clear to me. o_o Usually all my photos turn out like crap and are all blurry. xD
v u v d'aww I really appreciate that. heart
Thank you! 3nodding

jorsu's Partner

Zealot

/leaves love User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items