Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
~follow the Gaia TOS!
~We have to right to decline offers
~No bad mouthing the art,or it's creators.
~Do not quote the front page.
~Do not steal any art or graphics on this page.
~No advertising without permission, affiliate posts are fine though.
~Please fill out the forms correctly.
~Do not rush any of the Artist we do still have lives outside of Gaia.
~Stay and chat a while there may be contests later on, posted in the Announcements portion.
~If you wish to be an artist please PM the application to me. Title it either "Hope dreams or Dreams haunted" So I know you read the rules.
~NEW 12/10/2012 at 3:30 PM!!!!If you have read everything on PG1 please include a wahmbulance in your order form. If you do not you will not be considered.

User Image
Username:
Examples: (At least 3.)
A little bit about you:
Average Prices:
Hopes or Dreams?(Choose whether or not you side with Hope, or if you side with Dreams.)
[img]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa288/derfer216_2007/art/cooltext838712580.png[/img]
[color=darkblue][b]Username:[/b][/color]
[color=darkred][b]Examples:[/b] (At least 3.)[/color]
[color=darkblue][b]A little bit about you:[/b][/color]
[color=darkred][b]Average Prices:[/b][/color]
[color=darkblue][b]Hopes or Dreams?[/b](Choose whether or not you side with Hope, or if you side with Dreams.)[/color]

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

User Image

Well Hello there! I am Hope. I am 20 years old and looking into being a Fire Fighter. Weird? Oh well, I was Honorably Discharged from the USMC, for those of who don't know what that is, it is The Marines. I have been drawing for as long as I can remember and will keep drawing and getting better as my life goes on. I love doing sports like Baseball, Basketball, and Football. As far as cosplayin' goes, I haven't been to a huge Convention yet, but I plan to. I Cosplay Ichigo, Cloud, Paine, Lavi, Shana or Meru in Dragoon form, Guy Cecil, and any others to which I cannot name as of right now. XD OH I AM THE AWESOME PRUSSIA!!

FULL//CLOSED//HIATUS

Order Form

User Image

NAME:
                        Style: (( ie, Digital/Watercolor ))
                        References: (( Try to get more than just a tektek, but tekteks are okay. ))
                        Type: (( ie, Fullbody/Waistup/etc. ))
                        Price: (( Include everything, plus tips if you are giving any. ))
                        Other: (( Any other info you would like to provide, like pose, personality, etc. ))

[color=#0033FF][list][/list]
                              [list][/list]
                              [list][/list][center][img]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa288/derfer216_2007/art/cooltext838485873.png[/img] [/center]
                              [list][/list][center][b]NAME:[/b]
                              [b]Style:[/b] (( ie, Digital/Watercolor ))
                              [b]References:[/b] (( Try to get more than just a tektek, but tekteks are okay. ))
                              [b]Type:[/b] (( ie, Fullbody/Waistup/etc. ))
                              [b]Price:[/b] (( Include everything, plus tips if you are giving any. ))
                              [b]Other:[/b] (( Any other info you would like to provide, like pose, personality, etc. ))[/color][/center][list][/list]
                              [list][/list]
                              [list][/list]
                              [list][/list]

Style Of Art
                                Digital
                                Fullbody
                                Fullbody
                                Fullbody
                                Fullbody
                                Fullbody
                                Headshot

Cheebs
                                Style 1 2 3 4 5

Signs
                                All the signs you see here, I made them all.

Do's

Females=males
                                  furries
                                  OCs and Avi's
                                  Couples (Price due to change, bribe with item gets automatic slot.)
                                  Animals/Dragons
                                  Yaoi/Yuri
                                  Canon

Don'ts

Mecha (unless it's like just an arm or something.)
                                  complete nudity.
                                  Overly clutters Avi's

Prices
                                  Headshot = 75k
                                  Bust = 150k
                                  Waist-up = 200k
                                  Full-body = 250k - 400k Price depends on the complexity of the Avi. (( + 100k per added character. ))
                                  Chibi = 75k - 150k (depends on the style.)
                                  Signs = 15k - 50k Depends on complexity.

Items you can bribe me with.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                  If the item is over 1 mil that will get you 3 couple pictures or 6 single Fullbody!!

gaia_angelleft I do love Art Trades. So if want to do an art trade please instead of price put your examples down. Here is a link to my OC's. gaia_angelright

User Image
                                  User Image

Hey y'all it's me, Ms Jizzerton! Please feel free to call my Jizzy or Jordan. I'm only 18, but I I don't think that's a bad thing for being younger in here. It fit's my art style. Currently I'm only a NEET who lives at home, so I've got plenty of free time. I do plan on attending college though, and pursuing a career in teaching~ I've only ever been to one convention so far, and didn't have the chance to cosplay. Next time though, I hope to show off my Akita Neru vocaloid cosplay and maybe even sport fakku's mascot Momoka~ If you ever look for me, Id be up in the Maryland conventions. The feeling of being the baby of the group hits me so hard right now, haha.

OPEN//CLOSED//HIATUS

Order Form

User Image

NAME:
                                                        Other: (( Any other info you would like to provide, like pose, personality, etc. ))

[quote="Ms Jizzerton"][/quote][color=#336600][list][/list]
                                                              [list][/list]
                                                              [list][/list][center][img]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa288/derfer216_2007/Signs/cooltext853587994.png[/img] [/center]
                                                              [b]References:[/b] (( Try to get more than just a tektek, but tekteks are okay. ))
                                                              [b]Other:[/b] (( Any other info you would like to provide, like pose, personality, etc. ))[/color][/center][list][/list]
                                                              [list][/list]
                                                              [list][/list]
                                                              [list][/list]

Style Of Art
                                                                Chibis
                                                                [1][2][3][4]

Orbs
                                                                [1][2]

Do's

Females > Males
                                                                OC = Avi
                                                                Gijinkas/Furries (I've never done a furry, but I'll try.)
                                                                Yaoi/Yuri
                                                                Couples (bribe only)
                                                                Mild clutter

Don'ts

Full nakey ness
                                                                Mecha
                                                                Super Clutter
                                                                Large groups (5+ in one picture)

Prices
                                                                Chibis =60k - 120k
                                                                Orbs = 20k - 30k
                                                                Couples/Groups = BRIBE

Anything from my wishlist! I accept payment in items if I'm willing to trade for them. Same goes for art! I love art trades.

User Image

User Image

Hello, I am Roderich, or Ana, which ever you wish to refer to me as. I am almost 20 years old and will be going into the Marine Corp in about 4-5 months. So as you can see, I have some time! If you go to Conventions in Florida then it is quite possible you may have seen me around. I cosplay Haku Yuwane and 7 Years War Austria. My up coming cosplays include Hubert from Tales of Graces F, Judith from Tales of Vesperia.

OPEN//CLOSED//HIATUS

Order Form

User Image

NAME:

[color=#CC6666][list][/list]
                                                                                            [list][/list]
                                                                                            [list][/list][center][img]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa288/derfer216_2007/art/cooltext838508335.png[/img][/center]
                                                                                            [list][/list]
                                                                                            [list][/list]
                                                                                            [list][/list]

Style Of Art
                                                                                              Digital
                                                                                              xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx

Watercolor
                                                                                                (( For these, some are just clothing designs, but they are basically what the watercolor would look like. ))
                                                                                                XxX XxX XxX XxX

Do's

Females and males
                                                                                                furries
                                                                                                OCs and Avi's
                                                                                                Couples (Price due to change)
                                                                                                Animals/Dragons

Don'ts

Overly cluttered Avi's
                                                                                                over PG-16
                                                                                                Avi's or Ref. that are completely covered in Red! (( Just cause my posts are red, doesn't mean I like the color. I can't see it. I had help doing this theme. It's hard for me to color anything that has red in it. ))
                                                                                                Things that offend anyone, especially me.

Prices
                                                                                                Headshot = 30k
                                                                                                Bust = 75k
                                                                                                Waist-up = 100k
                                                                                                Full-body = 200k - 300k (( + 50k per added character. ))
                                                                                                Chibi = 75k
                                                                                                These are the items you can bribe me with.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                                                                If the item is over 1 mil that will get you 3 couple pictures or 6 Individual Fullbody pictures!!!

User Image

User Image

I'm Lina1562. I am a long time gaian.I love to draw art,especially chibi's. I'm looking to get money to buy some things I have wanted for a while.I also do this so I can get better at my drawing and coloring of digital art. So I hope I can satisfy you need for art as well as mine.

OPEN//CLOSED//HIATUS

Order Form

User Image

NAME:
                                                                                                                      Style: (( ie, Digital/Black&White ))

[color=#FFCC00][list][/list]
                                                                                                                            [list][/list]
                                                                                                                            [list][/list][center][img]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa288/derfer216_2007/Signs/cooltext853619994.png[/img] [/center]
                                                                                                                            [b]Style:[/b] (( ie, Digital/Black&white ))
                                                                                                                            [list][/list]
                                                                                                                            [list][/list]
                                                                                                                            [list][/list]

Style Of Art
                                                                                                                              Digital
                                                                                                                              XXX
                                                                                                                              xxx
                                                                                                                              XXX

xxx

XXX
                                                                                                                              xxx
                                                                                                                              XXX
                                                                                                                              XXX
                                                                                                                              xxx
                                                                                                                              Chibi's
                                                                                                                              XXX
                                                                                                                              xxx
                                                                                                                              XXX
                                                                                                                              xxx
                                                                                                                              XXX

Do's

Yaoi
                                                                                                                              Yuri
                                                                                                                              Fanart
                                                                                                                              couple
                                                                                                                              semi-nude
                                                                                                                              furry

Don'ts

cluttered
                                                                                                                              Way too girly
                                                                                                                              Mecha

Prices
                                                                                                                              Fullbody color=150k
                                                                                                                              Fullbody black and White=100k
                                                                                                                              Waist-up=75k
                                                                                                                              Bust=50k
                                                                                                                              Headshot=30k
                                                                                                                              Chibi's
                                                                                                                              Fullbody=50k
                                                                                                                              Other=25-40k

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

(This item=free art whenever you want as many as you want.)
                                                                                                                              (If the item price is over 150k depending of the price will get you what you want in art.
                                                                                                                              example= Antique shop 2nd gen.= 4 fullbody colored art.)

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
                                                                                                                              • Hellraiser 500
                                                                                                                              • Partygoer 500
                                                                                                                              • Frozen Sleuth 100
                                                                                                                              User Image
                                                                                                                              ☾ -CLOSED-
                                                                                                                              ☾ Blood Crimson Rose pg3= Fullbody Couple = 550k
                                                                                                                              ☾ -CLOSED-
                                                                                                                              ☾ angry mii-chan pg3= fullbody = lumiere noire + 50k
                                                                                                                              Bribe Slots
                                                                                                                              ☼ -High bribe only-
                                                                                                                              ☼ PrinceAurion = fullbody = malice punk + 140k = pg.5

I work in no particular order. The more I like the commission the sooner you will get it.

Slots for Ms Jizzerton

☾ -OPEN-
                                                                                                                              ☾ -OPEN-
                                                                                                                              ☾-OPEN-

Bribe Slots
                                                                                                                              ☼ -OPEN-
                                                                                                                              ☼ -OPEN-

User Image
                                                                                                                              1-Hope_Estheim_13-1 Pick up
                                                                                                                              gaia_angelleft -OLiViA SUiS- = Chibi gaia_angelright

gaia_angelleft Moonlight_Pheonix = Lineart gaia_angelright
                                                                                                                              gaia_angelleft Kaineferu = Fullbody gaia_angelright

Friendly Giver

11,640 Points
                                                                                                                              • Brandisher 100
                                                                                                                              • Money Never Sleeps 200
                                                                                                                              • Citizen 200
                                                                                                                              User Image

xXHaunted_DreamsXx

☪ Skylithime = Fullbody = 450k

Bribe Slots

Lina1562

Bribe Slots

User Image

xXHaunted_DreamsXx

Bloody Crimson Rose
                                                                                                                              User Image

User Image

Kady Candy
                                                                                                                              User Image

o-KaeAskavi-o
                                                                                                                              User Image

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
                                                                                                                              • Hellraiser 500
                                                                                                                              • Partygoer 500
                                                                                                                              • Frozen Sleuth 100
                                                                                                                              User Image

~~~~~~♫ Shop Open = 12/02/2012
                                                                                                                              ~~~~~~♫ Contests to come soon.

User Image

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/hope-s-and-dreams-joint-shop-now-open/t.82909451/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa288/derfer216_2007/art/mybanner-blinky8b430f0a81b6f6df167ca06663737075.gif[/img][/url]
                                                                                                                              [/align]

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
                                                                                                                              • Hellraiser 500
                                                                                                                              • Partygoer 500
                                                                                                                              • Frozen Sleuth 100

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
                                                                                                                              • Hellraiser 500
                                                                                                                              • Partygoer 500
                                                                                                                              • Frozen Sleuth 100

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
                                                                                                                              • Hellraiser 500
                                                                                                                              • Partygoer 500
                                                                                                                              • Frozen Sleuth 100

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
                                                                                                                              • Hellraiser 500
                                                                                                                              • Partygoer 500
                                                                                                                              • Frozen Sleuth 100
                                                                                                                              gaia_angelleft Yes it is finally OPEN!!!!!!! gaia_angelright

Friendly Giver

11,640 Points
                                                                                                                              • Brandisher 100
                                                                                                                              • Money Never Sleeps 200
                                                                                                                              • Citizen 200
                                                                                                                              gaia_nitemareleft Come at us, Young ones!! gaia_nitemareright

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
                                                                                                                              • Hellraiser 500
                                                                                                                              • Partygoer 500
                                                                                                                              • Frozen Sleuth 100
                                                                                                                              gaia_angelleft
                                                                                                                              So shall the bumping begin, until we have some people to chat with.
                                                                                                                              gaia_angelright

9,775 Points
                                                                                                                              • Autobiographer 200
                                                                                                                              • Person of Interest 200
                                                                                                                              • Dressed Up 200

Friendly Giver

11,640 Points
                                                                                                                              • Brandisher 100
                                                                                                                              • Money Never Sleeps 200
                                                                                                                              • Citizen 200
                                                                                                                              Ronin ninja gemini
                                                                                                                              User Image

Why thank you for the bump, my dear!

9,775 Points
                                                                                                                              • Autobiographer 200
                                                                                                                              • Person of Interest 200
                                                                                                                              • Dressed Up 200
                                                                                                                              xXHaunted_DreamsXx
                                                                                                                              Ronin ninja gemini
                                                                                                                              User Image

Why thank you for the bump, my dear!
                                                                                                                              no problem

Quick Reply

Submit
                                                                                                                              Manage Your Items
                                                                                                                              Other Stuff
                                                                                                                              Get GCash
                                                                                                                              Offers
                                                                                                                              Get Items
                                                                                                                              More Items
                                                                                                                              Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                                                                                                              Other Community Areas
                                                                                                                              Virtual Spaces
                                                                                                                              Fun Stuff
                                                                                                                              Gaia's Games
                                                                                                                              Mini-Games
                                                                                                                              Play with GCash
                                                                                                                              Play with Platinum