Welcome to Gaia! ::

Announcement: (i will put this on the front page)

I'm sorry for all the people that are on the waiting list now that wont be getting their art. cry I have been too busy with traveling for work, juggling a part-time class and all my other hobbies. I'm usually so busy on the weekends, doing work, cleaning or hanging out, and i realized that im very very stressed in the midst of it because i know there is people on gaia waiting for me to finish their commissions. This stress just seems too much for me. i LOVE to draw, but im not on gaia quite as much as i used to be (im trying to cut back gaia time at work) and i feel that it just kinda stresses me out now. -=(

Im SO sorry to the people waiting. =*( i just wont be able to finish them. I've been really lethargic about all of this....and i just need to just take it easy. Gaia, for me, should be commitment free and a stress reliever, not the other way around. -=

In conclusion, i will still draw. i LOVE to draw. i will always draw. But not have a shop. I will do maybe one piece once in a while or perhaps in auction form, and enter comps, but no more waiting lists and lots of people depending on me...too much stress @_@;;

The Greater Expectations era has come to end. I'm going to cancel all the orders...some are half done, but i really have no time at this point or in the near future to finish them. -=*( This is my fault...i took on waaaay more than i can handle. (It seemed like a good idea at the time! =)

In sadness, i hope that everyone that has come by will still be around since i will lurk the R&C most likely...and i hope that i will still see everyone around!!! heart

I had the best times holding this shop and meeting all you wonderful people, and it definitely made me feel like i belonged to a close and tight niche community of art lovers. Perhaps one day, i will have enough time on my hands to re-open this, but i dont see this coming any time soon. So, Thanks for all the great times!! And I'll definitely see all of you guys around. heart heart
gonk I was really looking forward to my art.
Oh well, I hope everything works out for you!
Have a nice time in real life! heart
weesil

i sent you a pm. 3nodding heart
unsolvedenigma
weesil

XD You're so sweet. ^_^
But, I'm sorry gaia got in the way of things. Trust me, I know what that's like.
gonk
weesil
unsolvedenigma
weesil

XD You're so sweet. ^_^
But, I'm sorry gaia got in the way of things. Trust me, I know what that's like.
gonk

=')!!!

yush yush...i love it...yet sometimes i just wish it wasn't there >_>;;
its a love-hate this point..and i want to cut out the hate part xp
unsolvedenigma
weesil
unsolvedenigma
weesil

XD You're so sweet. ^_^
gonk

=')!!!

yush yush...i love it...yet sometimes i just wish it wasn't there >_>;;
its a love-hate this point..and i want to cut out the hate part xp

3nodding Well, I hope you do!
If you ever do an auction, try to get a hold of me.
I'll definitely bid, even if I won't win. XD
Sorry to hear about your stresses but it's not good to burn out. I wish you luck hopefully can just chat with you every so often. Food luck in all your endeavors
*snuggles unsolvedenigma* Hope things go well with all the stuff you are trying to juggle! Will have to try and keep an eye out for you still, though when you have the chance/time to drop by! heart heart heart
sannkuuu everyone crying heart heart

if i ever have an auction, i'll make it as obnoxious as possible blaugh
it was all so worthwhile though!! the only thing i regret is letting down the customers =
to much text for fuzz ._.
but uhm .... uhm ... the best with everything ?
do what must be done.
i hate it that you're closing down.
i so would have spent my only 2k on your art.
>:E
-=zombie rawr=-

8,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Awww, I remember about a month ago you told me that you'd always be around the R&Q, well.... I do hope you're always around even if you're not buzzing like a hamster on a wheel trying to finish commisions. blaugh heart

It's sad to see a great shop close, but I support your future goals and there are things far more important than Gaia. Art should always be fun... no matter what. wink
Aw.... You're closing down? =('

..Well, good luck with your hobbies and stuff then. =)
Shop go bye bye sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces