Welcome to Gaia! ::

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]
And my current WIP:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm going to apply for now, but the probelm is, I suck when it comes to plain descriptions. Can you quickly doodle it out on Paint or something? Just to get a feel for the artists your commissioning? It doesn't have to be perfect, just something the artists have reference to. Just a suggestions. <33

20k+, less or more, depending on what you want.
heart whee
If I sketched, It would like..DIE. I Can, however, Send you a link or two to some pther pictures I use As reference to my char. Some of the details are missing though.
Guh. I'd take up the offer, really, or try to get approved but I've only got one sample currently and it's uh-- of a guy. [Duh?] So I'm not sure if that's enough for you to go by.

It's here anyway: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/_oujisama/Gaia/oujisama.jpg
Comei
heart whee
I would love one from you, but i can't offer that much!
Oujisama
Guh. I'd take up the offer, really, or try to get approved but I've only got one sample currently and it's uh-- of a guy. [Duh?] So I'm not sure if that's enough for you to go by.

It's here anyway: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/_oujisama/Gaia/oujisama.jpg

What is your price range?
crazyblondie488
If I sketched, It would like..DIE. I Can, however, Send you a link or two to some pther pictures I use As reference to my char. Some of the details are missing though.

Sure! n___n

Oh, are you commissioning me? Just asking! -confused- xDD
crazyblondie488
Oujisama

Depends really. I rarely do full body, the furthest I'd go is probably to the knees, and I really like ending things at hip -- except your character seems to have more details than that er.. so yeah. For the part-of-body, around 50k-ish. Since I look like a total no0b I may as well charge like one.

Full body can be discussed if you really want it but I'm not sure what's so interesting about feet...
.p a n d o r a.
crazyblondie488

Sure! n___n

Oh, are you commissioning me? Just asking! -confused- xDD

If You feel You could do what I described, Yep! ^^ I posted those pictures for you on the first page. Can You tell me which outfit you will want to be doing??
Oujisama
crazyblondie488
Oujisama

Depends really. I rarely do full body, the furthest I'd go is probably to the knees, and I really like ending things at hip -- except your character seems to have more details than that er.. so yeah. For the part-of-body, around 50k-ish. Since I look like a total no0b I may as well charge like one.

Full body can be discussed if you really want it but I'm not sure what's so interesting about feet...

My Character doesn't wear shoes anyways. =P If I were to commission you, Which outfit would you want to do?

Oh okie, for the last two reference pictures, are the outfits exactly like that?
Can I PM you?
.p a n d o r a.

Oh okie, for the last two reference pictures, are the outfits exactly like that?

Mostly, The gold riming on them isn't THAT decorative, though. And Obviously, The wings, jewelry, and scars aren't there. Feel free to use Artistic freedom. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff