Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey could you do a full body pic of me please? in the first sample's pose? sweatdrop

Beloved Millionaire

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
cute samples!

Puppy

I love this~! Could you just do a head pic for meh plz?WAIT!! Nvm Ill have a full body. If you want me to take somethings off just let me know~!
lover_rose1331
hey could you do a full body pic of me please? in the first sample's pose? sweatdrop

I am removing your order beauce you keep changing your avatar every time I try to draw it.

Puppy

Crap!! I need to give you the money before the pic? Sorry Ive been off for a while and forgot! let me know so I can give you the trade mrgreen
Neptuneblue
Crap!! I need to give you the money before the pic? Sorry Ive been off for a while and forgot! let me know so I can give you the trade mrgreen

Oh, it doesn't matter. I've been at school and not on the computer...

Puppy

Shaynai Sokuro
Neptuneblue

Same here. So really just let me know when your done with my picture, and I'll give you the money.
Neptuneblue
Shaynai Sokuro
Neptuneblue

Same here. So really just let me know when your done with my picture, and I'll give you the money.

I'm sorry, but I can't complete your avatar for some reason. I... I just can't drawi ti right. It's hard to explain... sweatdrop

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Very cute art. Good luck with your shop!
Might I suggest requiring your customers to post a reference image? It'll keep you from having to hunt down their avie (and from being frustrated when they change it 20 time without warning. wink )
lily_dragon
User Image

Very cute art. Good luck with your shop!
Might I suggest requiring your customers to post a reference image? It'll keep you from having to hunt down their avie (and from being frustrated when they change it 20 time without warning. wink )

Thanks for the advice!

Puppy

Shaynai Sokuro
Neptuneblue
Shaynai Sokuro
Neptuneblue

I'm sorry, but I can't complete your avatar for some reason. I... I just can't drawi ti right. It's hard to explain... sweatdrop

Damnit..
Neptuneblue
Shaynai Sokuro
Neptuneblue
Shaynai Sokuro
Neptuneblue

Damnit..

I'm SO sorry... sad

Puppy

Shaynai Sokuro
Neptuneblue
Shaynai Sokuro
Neptuneblue
Shaynai Sokuro
Neptuneblue

Damnit..

I'm SO sorry... sad

LOL,now Im OK with it bc....Im soo going to spend my money now...
ill buy a full body avi art just pm me BEFORE you start the art i wanna change my avi alil
pink_cat_luvr
ill buy a full body avi art just pm me BEFORE you start the art i wanna change my avi alil

Just let me know when you're ready.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces