Visitor Counter

+♥ 1 100.0% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Shoujo Sweetheart

______Can you feel my heartbeat . . .
              User Imagexxxxxxx
              ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Welcome, bienvenue, 欢迎光临. I'm just adding onto the many bribe shops here on Gaia.
                    #806D7E
                      shop status open~
                      RL commission open, PM me for details

❤┊__ᴏᴄ » ɢᴏʟᴅ » ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀs
                    ❤┊__ɢɪʀʟs = ʙᴏʏs

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        . . . forever frozen in time______

Shoujo Sweetheart

User Imagexxxxxxx

❤┊__I would appreciate it if you don't PM me.

❤┊__I reserve the right to decline any offer and cancel midway in case I cannot follow through.

❤┊__Have some decent manners please. Don't spam or advertise.

❤┊__I don't reserve slots and I will not make a waiting list. It just makes me feel cramped.

❤┊__No bulk offers please. Yes, you can order more than 1 at a time, but please state the price separately.

❤┊__Have fun, or die. :c This shop is here for the fun of it. I'm not a meanie and I'm not going to purposely try and make your life suck. Therefore, I would like it if you don't do the same to me.

Shoujo Sweetheart

User Imagexxxxxxx

❤┊__ʜᴇᴀᴅsʜᴏᴛs » 100ᴋ+ » o1
                    ❤┊__ᴡᴀɪsᴛ-ᴜᴘs » 250ᴋ+ » o1
                    ❤┊__ғᴜʟʟʙᴏᴅɪᴇs » 900ᴋ+ » o1 . o2
                    ❤┊__Backgrounds are randomly added. You may request for no background.

To offer a bribe, fill out the following form using the code from the grey box and send a trade if I accept.
                          xxSo......xxxxx
                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                            ❤┊__Username :: lilyxuca2007
                            ❤┊__Style :: A fullbody~
                            ❤┊__Ref :: Nyx
                            ❤┊__Bribe :: 100googleplex. emotion_awesome
                            ❤┊__Other :: You can put her hair up into a bun of a loop or whatever you want, as long as there are still long strands of hair in a ponytail. Her hair is dark violet, as well as the extra-awesome tint in her eyes. You can dress her up in any way you'd like, but that lolita dress is just her usual outfit.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xx[/color][color=LightSkyBlue][size=16]So......[/size][/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=PowderBlue]•[/color] [color=LightSteelBlue][size=25]♛[/size][/color]
                            [color=PowderBlue]┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]

[list][list][list][color=DarkGray][color=LightSkyBlue]❤┊[/color][color=white]__[/color][b]Username :: [/b]Children, it's time to learn how to write your name~!
                            [color=LightSkyBlue]❤┊[/color][color=white]__[/color][b]Style :: [/b]Headshot, fullbody, w/e.
                            [color=LightSkyBlue]❤┊[/color][color=white]__[/color][b]Ref :: [/b]Direct link to image//gallery. No requests threads or anything similar, please.
                            [color=LightSkyBlue]❤┊[/color][color=white]__[/color][b]Bribe :: [/b]The larger the bribe, the more I drool.
                            [color=LightSkyBlue]❤┊[/color][color=white]__[/color][b]Other :: [/b]Any specific details about your character?

slot status closed
                      ❤┊__closed
                      ❤┊__closed

Shoujo Sweetheart

User Imagexxxxxxx

User Image
                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.74618305/][IMG]http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww35/lilyxuca/Graphics Sample/aff2.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.74618305/][IMG]http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww35/lilyxuca/Graphics Sample/aff-1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                    User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas