Unleashed Cultist

14,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yup, just like the title says, I'm calling it quits for my little shop.

It was fun while I had it, I met some really sweet people, even had a couple of regulars pop in, I honestly did enjoy running this shop. However, I don't feel I have the patience anymore to keep up with the shop, or the motivation to do so. u _ u As lousy as it sounds.

I'm truly grateful for all the buyers who gave my shop a chance and helped me grow, and even helped me improve my work as I took in orders, so I really do owe you all a great big hug and thank you!

Although its not set in stone, I might make temp. shops here and there in the future, or even take requests from time to time, heck if I find myself feeling up to it, I might even try to make a new shop, one that runs better and is easier to keep up with, prices will still remain the same. I don't see any reason to charge a butt-load of gold, the prices I had set in this shop were perfect and I didn't feel the need to ask for anymore.

I'm sorry for those who were waiting for the shop to re-open, as I said, I might make temp. shops in the future, so keep an eye out, or again, as I said, maybe look out for a new shop too. Who knows.

Thank you again from ordering from me and even providing my shop with a bit of life now and again during the long hiatus! emotion_bigheart