.how are youuu~.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Yorugami
Hotarla
oooooh i'm gonna have a look at that! i've personally never heard of it lol.

i still think you're totally craycray for buying so much tea...xP well if you ever want a tea care package from canada, let me know pft. 'course, who knows how long it would take to get thereee? xD;;
i guess i've become numb to the amount of random western flavoured teas we have here, so i prefer more 'asian' teas...xD;;

edit; omggg, gaiaupgrade is awesomeeeeeee, no more copy and paste for post formatsss! and editing posts without going to a separate page! also, love your new sig...xP

Yes now you know XD
I used to have the tektek toolbar for that but
firefox finally updated for a more chrome-like look and user interface
and it's not compatible with the old toolbar. So was finally forced to do
Gaia Upgrade. Happy that you find it useful! It also tells you when you
have the item already from the marketplace. Very helpful!

Thanks! XD For some reason when I'm doing my own avatar art I tend
to make myself super pointy-faced. LULZ.

Yeah. O n O I guess we always yearn for what we don't have. I'm so sick
of asian flavoured teas because it's about the only things we have here
and getting western flavoured ones is so rare.

Yeah I'll get back at you on that yo! I just need to ask the delivery service
how much it would be to get a package to Canada.

well going to your wishlist also works but ehhhh...xP
but yeaaaaa, i love how my post format is just saveddd, no more copy and paste...;3;
but i'm probably going to end up using GaiaUpgrade for the posting format and not even bother with anything else lol.

looool really? xP

i like it plain, asian and simple....xP besides, a lot of the western teas just taste disgusting....xD;; i remember i once drank some pomegranate tea...:/ to be honest, a lot of western teas, if i don't add something to it, i can't drink it lol.

lol well as i said, it might depend on weight and stuff. like here, we have our letters and packages weighed and then we are given the correct amount of corresponding stamps...xP

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Designated Panda
Hotarla
Yorugami
Hotarla
Looool perfectionist pft! XP
You’re buying MORE tea!? Srsly bae, finished what you have before buying more! I swear, I’ve never seen anyone with as much tea as you do lol!

I have no idea what these addons are since I don’t use Firefox...xP so what are they? Just random shortcut stuff?

GaiaUpgrade thread
This is an add on you install in your browser O 3 O
It works in chrome as well. Basically just enhances your experience.
More emojis, post formats and a bunch of other stuff. Basically.

I'm sad that I will run out of maple tea soon : /
and my Dad gave away my French Toast tea by mistake.
&__&; I'm sorry...I love tea. That's the great thing about it
that you have a huge selection of flavors in comparison
to boring coffee everyday.

oooooh i'm gonna have a look at that! i've personally never heard of it lol.

i still think you're totally craycray for buying so much tea...xP well if you ever want a tea care package from canada, let me know pft. 'course, who knows how long it would take to get thereee? xD;;
i guess i've become numb to the amount of random western flavoured teas we have here, so i prefer more 'asian' teas...xD;;

edit; omggg, gaiaupgrade is awesomeeeeeee, no more copy and paste for post formatsss! and editing posts without going to a separate page! also, love your new sig...xP

I was going to say that I use Gaia Upgrade and that I love it, but I see you've already started using it. Be sure to read the descriptions because the options that come with it are really cool.

LOL YUPPERS. but i'm probably going to end up just using it for the post style/format...xD;; cuz i be too lazy to check out other features lol.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hotarla

but yeaaaaa, i love how my post format is just saveddd, no more copy and paste...;3;
but i'm probably going to end up using GaiaUpgrade for the posting format and not even bother with anything else lol.

looool really? xP

i like it plain, asian and simple....xP besides, a lot of the western teas just taste disgusting....xD;; i remember i once drank some pomegranate tea...:/ to be honest, a lot of western teas, if i don't add something to it, i can't drink it lol.

lol well as i said, it might depend on weight and stuff. like here, we have our letters and packages weighed and then we are given the correct amount of corresponding stamps...xP

I'm not sure if it's Gaia's doing on the Gaia Upgrade but when I go
to the marketplace now there's an "OWNED" tag beside stuff I own.
I always thought that would be the GaiaUpgrade thing and not what Gaia did?

It also refreshes the MP when you sell stuff and auto-suggests a price
and other stuff like that.

I hate cranberry tea XD the tartness just makes it more acidic instead of
like yummy tart like lemons. My brain can't take it. = A =
But anything with chocolate and cream makes it MOI BUENO! ;D

Yeah it does depend on weight but I'm not gonna be using our snail mail
here because it is legit snail mail XD I once sent a package to canada (postcard)
and it took 1 year and a half to get there.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Yorugami
Hotarla

looool really? xP

I'm not sure if it's Gaia's doing on the Gaia Upgrade but when I go
to the marketplace now there's an "OWNED" tag beside stuff I own.
I always thought that would be the GaiaUpgrade thing and not what Gaia did?

It also refreshes the MP when you sell stuff and auto-suggests a price
and other stuff like that.

I hate cranberry tea XD the tartness just makes it more acidic instead of
like yummy tart like lemons. My brain can't take it. = A =
But anything with chocolate and cream makes it MOI BUENO! ;D

Yeah it does depend on weight but I'm not gonna be using our snail mail
here because it is legit snail mail XD I once sent a package to canada (postcard)
and it took 1 year and a half to get there.

Really? I think they do that even without Gaia upgrade...O: it will say “you already own this item” and when you go to your wishlist, there’s an option to go to where you can automatically remove items you already own...O:

I like the auto suggesting for the market. I sold something yesterday and it suggested a price for me. I was too lazy and went with it lol.

Yeahhh I hate fruit teas with a vengeance, I don’t mind if it’s something small like maybe something citrusy or lemony. There’s this nice....honey lemon ginseng green tea? Or was it just honey ginseng or lemon ginseng?...anyway it’s one of the teas that I like...c: I personally love eating or drinking ginseng...c:
And like WHUT you just combined french and Spanish together...O-o “moi” is french for “me” and “bueno” is Spanish for “good”....it should be “muy bueno” if you wanted it all in one language lol! “Tres bien” would be the french I believe...xP

WTFFF FOR SRS THATS RIDONKULOUS.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

The Wendigo Prince
Yorugami

KAAAAAAAANO LONG TIME NO SEE!

.i know right!?.
.how are youuu~.

The same as usual being a lazy arse XD

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Mothereffing apple D:

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hotarla
Really? I think they do that even without Gaia upgrade...O: it will say “you already own this item” and when you go to your wishlist, there’s an option to go to where you can automatically remove items you already own...O:

I like the auto suggesting for the market. I sold something yesterday and it suggested a price for me. I was too lazy and went with it lol.

Yeahhh I hate fruit teas with a vengeance, I don’t mind if it’s something small like maybe something citrusy or lemony. There’s this nice....honey lemon ginseng green tea? Or was it just honey ginseng or lemon ginseng?...anyway it’s one of the teas that I like...c: I personally love eating or drinking ginseng...c:
And like WHUT you just combined french and Spanish together...O-o “moi” is french for “me” and “bueno” is Spanish for “good”....it should be “muy bueno” if you wanted it all in one language lol! “Tres bien” would be the french I believe...xP

It's because I love fruit.
And normally I love drinking all sorts of fruit juices.
But it just don't taste right when in tea form D: Which really
sucks. Like the orange and the cranberry ones are so horrible. EUGH.
Lemon is fine I guess? As long as it's with something else.

Never did quite figure out what ginseng tastes like XD
Mostly because I have it with stews and such and it tastes
just like the meat it's cooked with.

Well it has a lot of new things I didn't know Gaia had.
And I returned to Gaia after a long-ish hiatus XD
so I probably don't know what is and is not GaiaUpgrade.

Yup. SnailMail here is the pits.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Yorugami
Hotarla

It's because I love fruit.
And normally I love drinking all sorts of fruit juices.
But it just don't taste right when in tea form D: Which really
sucks. Like the orange and the cranberry ones are so horrible. EUGH.
Lemon is fine I guess? As long as it's with something else.

Never did quite figure out what ginseng tastes like XD
Mostly because I have it with stews and such and it tastes
just like the meat it's cooked with.

Well it has a lot of new things I didn't know Gaia had.
And I returned to Gaia after a long-ish hiatus XD
so I probably don't know what is and is not GaiaUpgrade.

Yup. SnailMail here is the pits.

Yeah I agree, I’m fine with something like lemon in my tea but I’m not sure if I’d accept any other kind of fruit tea lol.

Ginseng is a bit bitter so it’s not for everyone. O: but I think medically it’s quite healthy? Like I think it’s good for insomnia or something iunno....O:

Don’t you even have like express or faster types of mail? XD;;

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hotarla
Yeah I agree, I’m fine with something like lemon in my tea but I’m not sure if I’d accept any other kind of fruit tea lol.

Ginseng is a bit bitter so it’s not for everyone. O: but I think medically it’s quite healthy? Like I think it’s good for insomnia or something iunno....O:

Usually for express mails and such we use FedEx and UPS etc.
Not snailmail because it's ridiculously unreliable. = A =;;;;
But that just means its more expensive.

Well ginseng has a lot of "herbal" cures.
But not much scientific proof I think? XD
It tastes good in soups anyways.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Yorugami
Hotarla

Usually for express mails and such we use FedEx and UPS etc.
Not snailmail because it's ridiculously unreliable. = A =;;;;
But that just means its more expensive.

Well ginseng has a lot of "herbal" cures.
But not much scientific proof I think? XD
It tastes good in soups anyways.

lool yeahh we have that too...xP
i don't do a lot of snailmail, althought i have done it before...xP
of course its cheaper and the surprise of getting something FINALLY by snail mail is so rewarding loooooool.

lol really?
ive had it a few times in soup but sometimes i just drink it as powder in boiled water or as ginseng pieces in water...o;

Designated Panda generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 24!

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
Yorugami

.oh no, lol.
.that is not allowed!!.

.also i am loving your avi right now.
;o