+1 1 100.0% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
I just remembered I recieved art from you before biggrin So good to know your still here and thriving ^^

oh hi! 4laugh I remember you too! biggrin And I remember your art wink yup yup still active here 4laugh how are you? smile

Doing great actually biggrin
Kinda sorry I missed your auction though T^T

good thats good! and its alright smile it was ABed fast (you should watch the time I released this auction and the time on the AB comment wink )

Lol that was fast xD
Id love to order from you but you seem full sad

And I see that your avi is the same as i remember still as cute biggrin

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lady Akiyo
KagomeHigurashi08
Lady Akiyo
KagomeHigurashi08
Glad to see you are still getting commissions ^.^

yup yup! 4laugh still have enough commissions! emotion_yatta im so glad there are still people who want my art! biggrin
Haha, why wouldn't they? Its so pretty. I wish I could draw that well. I've been thinking about getting a tattoo (highly unlikely because of my anxiety but I've always liked them) and I have an idea but I have no idea how to draw it.

aawwww emotion_hug Oh you want a tattoo? biggrin what kind of tattoo? biggrin you can ask someone of the tattooshop to design a tattoo for you biggrin
Sorry for the late replay, I don't get on here as often as I used to. I was thinking two branches cherry blossom with a purple butterfly. two branches, one for me, one for my sister. The cherry blossoms show my interest in asia, butterfly for my mom, and purple (though not a dark, deep purple) for my dads. I want it somewhere between realistic and cartoon anime style. Just not sure what kind of style exactly.

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
KagomeHigurashi08
Lady Akiyo
KagomeHigurashi08
Lady Akiyo
KagomeHigurashi08

yup yup! 4laugh still have enough commissions! emotion_yatta im so glad there are still people who want my art! biggrin
Haha, why wouldn't they? Its so pretty. I wish I could draw that well. I've been thinking about getting a tattoo (highly unlikely because of my anxiety but I've always liked them) and I have an idea but I have no idea how to draw it.

aawwww emotion_hug Oh you want a tattoo? biggrin what kind of tattoo? biggrin you can ask someone of the tattooshop to design a tattoo for you biggrin
Sorry for the late replay, I don't get on here as often as I used to. I was thinking two branches cherry blossom with a purple butterfly. two branches, one for me, one for my sister. The cherry blossoms show my interest in asia, butterfly for my mom, and purple (though not a dark, deep purple) for my dads. I want it somewhere between realistic and cartoon anime style. Just not sure what kind of style exactly.

its alright dear emotion_hug that sounds really awesome! I hope you'll find/make an awesome design! 4laugh

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
I just remembered I recieved art from you before biggrin So good to know your still here and thriving ^^

oh hi! 4laugh I remember you too! biggrin And I remember your art wink yup yup still active here 4laugh how are you? smile

good thats good! and its alright smile it was ABed fast (you should watch the time I released this auction and the time on the AB comment wink )

Lol that was fast xD

really fast razz yeah, I am very busy, got RLC's to do too.. and yes I still have the same avatar 4laugh still cute emotion_kirakira

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins

Lol that was fast xD

really fast razz yeah, I am very busy, got RLC's to do too.. and yes I still have the same avatar 4laugh still cute emotion_kirakira

s so good to see someone from the olds days I could cry crying

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins

Lol that was fast xD

heheheheheh dont cry emotion_hug I prefer the old items biggrin i dont like the recolors...

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins

Lol that was fast xD

heheheheheh dont cry emotion_hug I prefer the old items biggrin i dont like the recolors...

I like some of the recolors but the colors they choose are just meh -w-

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins

Lol that was fast xD

nah I dont like the recolors.. I havent seen 1 recolored item that gave me that feeling like i MUST have it!
such a shame... emo

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins

Lol that was fast xD

nah I dont like the recolors.. I havent seen 1 recolored item that gave me that feeling like i MUST have it!
such a shame... emo

Im just surprised you havent changed your avi in so long surprised if you dont mind me asking what do you spend all that gold you receive on?

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins

such a shame... emo

Im just surprised you havent changed your avi in so long surprised if you dont mind me asking what do you spend all that gold you receive on?

Oh no its not that i never change my avatar 4laugh I changed it for Halloween and I made a kind of geisha themed avatar 4laugh And now I'm using this avatar again emotion_dowant
I'm questing items atm 4laugh just all items I like rofl

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins
Lady Akiyo
MrsPandaSins

such a shame... emo

Oh no its not that i never change my avatar 4laugh I changed it for Halloween and I made a kind of geisha themed avatar 4laugh And now I'm using this avatar again emotion_dowant
I'm questing items atm 4laugh just all items I like rofl

ooooooh ok I see Lol xD

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lady Akiyo
KagomeHigurashi08
Lady Akiyo
KagomeHigurashi08
Lady Akiyo
KagomeHigurashi08

its alright dear emotion_hug that sounds really awesome! I hope you'll find/make an awesome design! 4laugh
Haha yeah, well we shall see. I have to get over the fear of needles first. Or learn to deal with it long enough to get the tattoo.

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
ALRIGHT! IM BACK AGAIN! emotion_dowant
2 slots open for chibi! 4laugh

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200