Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loquacious Loralei
Madame Fanadi
Loquacious Loralei

Username: Loquacious Loralei
Reference picture: [x]
Additional details or comments: You can have her arms be elbow length gloves, other than that, have fun.~
25M?

Do you mind starting a trade request?

Starting one soon c:

Finished whee
[x]

Friendly Hellraiser

Madame Fanadi
Loquacious Loralei
Madame Fanadi
Loquacious Loralei

Username: Loquacious Loralei
Reference picture: [x]
Additional details or comments: You can have her arms be elbow length gloves, other than that, have fun.~
25M?

Do you mind starting a trade request?

Starting one soon c:

Finished whee
[x]

Yay thank you! Completeing the trade 3nodding
yum_onigiri

Blessed Fatcat

User Image
User Image

order pmed XDUser Image

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Reference picture:
Verde
User Image

Lapin
Price: 13b each
Pose/ Expression: erm it'll be up to you but I'll tell you a bit about their personalities
1. "Tch, Name's Verde. Pigs'll fly before your face gets pretty." (She's sarcastic, somewhat cruel and has a large ego. She's pretty good in a fight and despite how tiny she is, she packs a punch!)
2. "Ah! I really do love bunnies *^* " (too nice to say no most of the time, obsessed with bunnies and entirely passive aggressive. She won't disagree but... she won't agree either. Most of what she says is confusing and vague)

Other details or comments: feel free to simplify huehuee (or i have other ocs if these don't interest you~) Also Lapin's dress goes up to her knees (or just above her knees)

Reference picture: my avatar smile
Price: is 50 mil okay?
Pose/ Expression: small smile on her face rather than the neutral one in the avatar
Other details or comments: -

For some reason, the first link won't work. Could you send another one or do you want me to ignore it? The second link is good so I'll be working on that for now.

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Madame Fanadi

For some reason, the first link won't work. Could you send another one or do you want me to ignore it? The second link is good so I'll be working on that for now.
ok ty
Evelin333
Reference picture:
Verde
User Image

Lapin
Price: 13b each
Pose/ Expression: erm it'll be up to you but I'll tell you a bit about their personalities
1. "Tch, Name's Verde. Pigs'll fly before your face gets pretty." (She's sarcastic, somewhat cruel and has a large ego. She's pretty good in a fight and despite how tiny she is, she packs a punch!)
2. "Ah! I really do love bunnies *^* " (too nice to say no most of the time, obsessed with bunnies and entirely passive aggressive. She won't disagree but... she won't agree either. Most of what she says is confusing and vague)

Other details or comments: feel free to simplify huehuee (or i have other ocs if these don't interest you~) Also Lapin's dress goes up to her knees (or just above her knees)

All done! Sorry for the wait, I don't normally take this long ( '~ ' ; ) I really enjoyed drawing these!! however I think I made lapin's dress too short (I hope you still like it <3)
[x]

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Madame Fanadi

Aww they're so cute! ThANK YOU
oh marshmallow feathers
curse my memory
did I send you the trade already?