Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29

Revered Seeker

Tipsy Fatcat

Akia Walker
stariaria

ι would like тo see » тнe magιcιan

the show » [oc] [colored ref] [colored ref] [wardrobe]
the style » sketch (however elaborate you would like it to be.)
the price » 300k?
I wish to tell the magician » Hmm... she travels together with a black leopard, if that might interest you, and she lives in a forest.
When I look through your artwork I can imagine her looking out over a historical town/castle from the forest~.... but that would be way to troublesome to draw. :s

heyyy !
actually I'm thinking of closing my slots due to school and stuff. So I was thinking I'll do this for free for you, if you dont mind me taking a few millions years a long time to finish. LOL
Stariaria
Akia Walker
stariaria

ι would like тo see » тнe magιcιan

the show » [oc] [colored ref] [colored ref] [wardrobe]
the style » sketch (however elaborate you would like it to be.)
the price » 300k?
I wish to tell the magician » Hmm... she travels together with a black leopard, if that might interest you, and she lives in a forest.
When I look through your artwork I can imagine her looking out over a historical town/castle from the forest~.... but that would be way to troublesome to draw. :s

heyyy !
actually I'm thinking of closing my slots due to school and stuff. So I was thinking I'll do this for free for you, if you dont mind me taking a few millions years a long time to finish. LOL
I don't mind waiting at all. But I would feel a bit bad about not paying you. :s

Genius

erm. herm. cough. c:
        ....i have cleaned my conscience and came back. hehe..sorry.

Tipsy Fatcat

I'm dying from homework.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

Adagio da Capo

ι would like тo see » тhe тwins

the show »
Misaki with the eyes and hair colour and hair style
Misaki Headshot
In the white outfit with a blue scarf

the style » Coloured sketch? This is considered your sketches right? =)
the price » 300K? This is the first time I've ever ordered with a bribe, so if it's really not enough, I'd be glad to pay more. I'm also not sure if it was full body or waist up or such, so if I'll gladly raise the price for whatever is fitting!
I wish to tell тhe тwins » I'd like a calm, thoughtful look to her. I don't really mind about what pose as long as she's upright.

Haha I actually posted this during the period of time you didn't have a laptop, so I'm just reposting because I figure it's way too far back for you to ever see that. I hope that's okay ^_^ And I hope you haven't filled your slots yet either.

Genius

Stariaria
        ughhh hahaha I know how you feel. orz
        what's keeping you up at night? haha

Revered Seeker

Stariaria
I'm dying from homework.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hey hun.. if you're going to close your slots or anything, may I still pay you for the lines?
Ky to the rescue

ahh yes i am, sorry for late reply! been quite busy =_=

Tipsy Fatcat

lol omd last time was our school's cruise-dance thing.
so the grad class went on a boat and danced like idiots to popular club music
and they played GANGNAM STYLE. TWICE.
ahhahaha it was so awesome.

Tipsy Fatcat

A s t o r i a Edition
hey hun.. if you're going to close your slots or anything, may I still pay you for the lines?

lol actually "closing slots" always means "finishing current" for me.
so its alright, I'll finish it ; u ;

and i dunno, I dont think payment is really necessary. I kinda lost all motivation to get gold for some reason orz.
plus I dragged this out for so long, it might make more sense if you dont pay me cuz I'm such a horrible commissioner (is that a word? lol) and taking so long of your time.

Revered Seeker

Stariaria
A s t o r i a Edition

lol actually "closing slots" always means "finishing current" for me.
so its alright, I'll finish it ; u ;

and i dunno, I dont think payment is really necessary. I kinda lost all motivation to get gold for some reason orz.
plus I dragged this out for so long, it might make more sense if you dont pay me cuz I'm such a horrible commissioner (is that a word? lol) and taking so long of your time.
oh.. OHH I understand now. emotion_facepalm

I'm still going to give you something. You worked on it, so you deserve something.

Tipsy Fatcat

A s t o r i a Edition

I'm still going to give you something. You worked on it, so you deserve something.

Very close to being finished la.
wip from last week that i was too lazy to upload LOL

Revered Seeker

Stariaria
A s t o r i a Edition

Very close to being finished la.
wip from last week that i was too lazy to upload LOL
oh that is gorgeous

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out