Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nova_Cattus's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

one second she's supposed to arrive at 11pm next i get informed by the oldest that she may arrive on monday instead
Darkest Blackrose
one second she's supposed to arrive at 11pm next i get informed by the oldest that she may arrive on monday instead
what the actual ********?

Nova_Cattus's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Dee Jayy
Darkest Blackrose
what the actual ********]

they are stuck on miami apparently...they didn't have enought or didnt make it in for the bus for home?

King Gatekeeper

Darkest Blackrose
Dee Jayy
Darkest Blackrose

they are stuck on miami apparently...they didn't have enought or didnt make it in for the bus for home?
you should just leave...like, that's ******** ridiculous. I'd be like, good luck surviving, byyyye. ******** them.

Nova_Cattus's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Dee Jayy
Darkest Blackrose
Dee Jayy
Darkest Blackrose

you should just leave...like, that's ******** ridiculous. I'd be like, good luck surviving, byyyye. ******** them.

i want to soo bad i really do
im at my limit...
Darkest Blackrose
Dee Jayy
Darkest Blackrose
Dee Jayy
Darkest Blackrose

i want to soo bad i really do
im at my limit...
tell your dad to start looking fast for a baby sitter cause if she doesn't show up Monday you're leaving.
Ok I'm getting like 200k everytime I post or something cause last night I had 700k and now I have 1mil
Cause at this rate she's gonna ride this along for 6 more weeks or some s**t.

King Gatekeeper

Nova_Cattus's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

i want to go out
tonight like i was supposed to ; o ;

Nova_Cattus's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Darkest Blackrose
; w ;
you should do it anyway

Quick Reply

Submit