Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenica
ProfJadeMelilot
Tenica
ProfJadeMelilot
*wonders if she is interrupting the info portion of the thread...*

Leaving...? gonk
It's ok, I got the needed posts. And yes, I'm finally fully ready to leave.
Oh good!
Yeah, I didn't really 'know' you, know you... (A bit of stalk-age here and there.) but it is still a discomforting fact, this leaving of yours.

Stating my opinion meself. Doesn't mean much; haven't been here long; but yeah. sweatdrop
It's ok, I don't mind :smiles some: What I mind are people coming into threads and acting all high and mighty.

I know some people will not be happy that I'm leaving, but isn't that always the way? I'm always available elsewhere though ^^

I have several reasons for understanding why it's time to get out of here and many have been stated in previous attempts to get out of here. Gaia is addicting.

rahori: Lol, the company is always welcome ^-^

Suki: XD; It's ok :snuggles:

I just had to get it off my chest, I've kept my mouth shut for so long Xx;

Aha! Yes, that'll be kept! I need a table buddy <333

Tarren: Go ahead and take it <3 yokiko1@stny.rr.com (also my main e-mail of course).

Aww, I'd gladly take Tarr-chan's art any day. As well as collabs.. cause your colors rock. ninja
Oh yes it IS. crying
I've been trying to get off, at least for the school year, for a month.
You haven't a deviantart er something? Eh... whatami thinking. Everyone's leaving deviantart too. stare

*sigh*
T'will be a rather blank space amongst the regs of this forum...

Uhh..... art request thread. Yes... this is one.... ^^;
I better show my art, eh? I do have alot of cutesy stuff as of late. That is because my recent requesters have wanted cutesy stuff.
I can do evil. I have vampie charries meself.
http://murasaki-no-ryuu.deviantart.com
Although that link won't help... because it's all pretty much... fluff. crying Like I said. Hmm.... what can I show you....
I want.... to like..... well... leaving my mark isn't the right phrase. But it's something like that. I like selling to those who are leaving, or are printing it out, or have some friend that's like... I dunno. Yeah.

OOoh.... but I'd really like to see these charries of yours. When you post them up of course. (Do excuse the long quoting. sweatdrop )
I would offer some art, but I have a binder full of homework and some other crap I have to do, mabye this weekend I could do a sketchy thinnger, I would like to try out a darker kind of art 3nodding
Tarren
added you x3 <3

Sinclair: e__e Your lines are so nice and clean!

^__^ Thank you. For the most part, I use just a regular standard ball point pen for my inking too, dunno why, I just like the feel of it and look of it better than the actual ink pens.
I'm so shaky, inking is like committing suicide 8D; Computer work is more for me. ^^; It's rare that I use natural media at all, and I envy those that can.
Shaelynn: Natural media is great and I adore black and white. About half my collection of commissions are natural media.

I love that first one, it's awesome. Any price range? ^^ Only fair for your time and effort.

Tarr: <3 Once I can geton again IM me heart

Prof: No worries on the quoting XD the thread will live, I'm not so nitpicky. I am on DA, but I rarely go on 'cause I only do sketches which aren't worth DA space XD''' User-name is Ise-san.

Ooh, you do have potential for anything you try, my dear. I particularly like the piccu for your devious information. I'm also looking, obviously, for gothy material.

Any prices? ^^

rahori: I understand, lol. I get a lot of hw myself. For Illustration alone I had 50 sketches for hw.
Tarren
I'm so shaky, inking is like committing suicide 8D; Computer work is more for me. ^^; It's rare that I use natural media at all, and I envy those that can.

*laughs* I can't use anything on the computer, I'm computer illiterate when it comes to things like that. I hate the mouse, and the mouse hates me.
Tarren
I envy those who can do computer stuff! I might be able to if I had a tablet, but I dont whee How much are tablets anyway? Arent they expensive?
Tenica
Shaelynn: Natural media is great and I adore black and white. About half my collection of commissions are natural media.

I love that first one, it's awesome. Any price range? ^^ Only fair for your time and effort.

I love that one too, she's my favourite character to draw. Gods, I harshly underprice or so I've been told, simple pencil sketches I charge usually only $7 for, as for tranlating that into Gaia!Gold, I've got no freakin' clue. I guess it really depends on how long it takes me and whether or not there's colour involved. A pic like that first one takes me roughly only two hours, from sketchy start to inked.
Shaelynn: $10/hr is agoing rate generally for beginning artists irl I believe =3

As for here..I'll give at least 10k for a simply black and white inked, no color needed unless you wanna add a red pen for the bloody effect XD
Tenica

rahori: I understand, lol. I get a lot of hw myself. For Illustration alone I had 50 sketches for hw.
50 sketches?! Thats crazy! I am taking a cermaics clas, but its the only art one I am taking, and it dosent really require much sketching. It is more the math (algebra II gonk ) and language arts. I hate vocabulary books! scream
Tenica

Tarr: <3 Once I can geton again IM me heart

Prof: No worries on the quoting XD the thread will live, I'm not so nitpicky. I am on DA, but I rarely go on 'cause I only do sketches which aren't worth DA space XD''' User-name is Ise-san.

Ooh, you do have potential for anything you try, my dear. I particularly like the piccu for your devious information. I'm also looking, obviously, for gothy material.

Any prices? ^^

I shall look that up. 3nodding (You're sketches;scraps> deviations in some people's galleries.) Uh....
Well: I am questing for certain items. Would you have.... a camisole, a staff or pitchfork, winged anklets, bani or goti clips, a kimono (any)... Laurels, Golden Laurels, bunny luvs....

Just to name a few. sweatdrop Would you happen to have any of those?
Loligoth? I can do that. (I like that! whee )
Erm..... Yes, t'will be several pics if you agree on giving... one of the pricy-er items. My current uber-need quest iish: Winged Anklets. 3nodding

Edit: KIKIIII!! Tis another thing needed much by me.
rahori
Tarren
I envy those who can do computer stuff! I might be able to if I had a tablet, but I dont whee How much are tablets anyway? Arent they expensive?

If you search the net long enough you could grab one for about 150$ other than that yeah, they can get pricey.
Jade @__@ For being 15 you kick my 15 year old a**.
Tenica
Shaelynn: $10/hr is agoing rate generally for beginning artists irl I believe =3

As for here..I'll give at least 10k for a simply black and white inked, no color needed unless you wanna add a red pen for the bloody effect XD

That I can do *nods* Yeah, I've been researching the prices and that seems about average. I just feel bad for asking prices like that. I've been drawing for over 10 years, I just recently started seriously thinking about selling some of it.

What sorta pic are you wanting? I can adapt my style to just about anything too if need be.

Predestined Seeker

I'd talk to Koumeirah. She does the fantasy, gothy, vampire thing very well.
I've commissioned her 7 times. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces