Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~~Dios Massive Art Whore Quest!~~~

hey guys, im dio. im gonna try this out, becasue i want some awsome art!

this will be a pretty bland quest thread since im not good at makeing them, but ill try to make it nice!

yes well anyway, im doing this because i relized how much i love being drawn, well anythign relateing to me, and in this instance me avi biggrin

yes well, if you are an artist please post here what you draw. by that i mean style, detail, skill, anything of the sort. and price xd i dont care if your a horrible artist, its the thought thta counts!

my next post will be My OC's information!

also feel free just to chat here
~~~My OC, Dio~~~

well heres his info!

and i will post his pics that i have gotten drawn atr the bottem!

Name: Dio

Hair style: very dark blue, it is long in the back, very straight (think sephiroth) and has to long thick bangs
infront of his face. and about eye length in the front.

Skin: slightly tan, not very tho.

Build: Very lean muscles, not buldging or anything.

Eyes: aquamarine (blueish green) crimson when angry

Peircings: a small pentagram in his left ear. and a small orb suronded by a dragon claw on his right ear

Jewlery: a mythril chain necalace with a small dimond that is changring colors. and also, leather bracelets with silver studs on them on both arms.

Clothing: a dar red shirt that goes to his elbow, and flares out at the elbow. a leather silver studded belt with a silver dragons head made into a belt buckle on it. black long jeans that have chains hanging from them, they are extreamly large on him, only being held by his belt, they flare out alot. they also have a few random zippers on them, and a pair of brass knuckels. he wears draon skin gloves that go to the middle of each finger and have a square exposeing the back of his hands. for shoes, he wears large blcak shoes with red and black laces, they are red on the bottem also, and the red is a dark red. he has a very long black scarf that is on his neck, slightly over his mouth at times. when he is traveling or not fighting, he wears a long dark coat that extends slightly above the ground.

Weapons: his two demonic spears that are long and black, they stop at a blood red orb, then the 3 points come out of the orb, the middle point being slightly shorter then the two outside ones. those spears can change into daggers or broad swords. the daggers have much shorter hilts and a lage kunai type edge, the edge has the orb in it, which is an earie green color. the sword has a longer hilt then the daggers but shorter then the spear, and the cross guard is composed of 3 large spikes on each side that point diagonally up, straight across, and diagonally down. the guard comes out of a deep blue orb which rests on the hit, and out of the orb is the blade, which is of good length and width, it comes off to a / point.

Emotional information: Dio is generally a darker yet clumsy kind of guy, he comes off as a jackass, but once you get to know him and catch him on a good day, he turns out to be an awsome guy! at times he can be very bubbely, which those are generally akward moments to those who dont know him. but then, when the time comes, he becomes almost emotionaless, with no regard for himself or others. he is extreamly knowladgeable about the more indepth elements of the errr.... elements. so someitmes he can come off as being a know it all about those things. but he has a wide range of emotions that varry very often.

Background: when Dio was a child, his parents were taken away from him by some unknown entity, this event is something that haunts him constantly. after this event he lived on his own, or at least tried. at the tender age of 10 liveing on your own does not work out well. when he was 11 he was attacked by a pack of wild wolves, and right before they attacked him, which was certain death, a traveling warrior saw him and with amazing speed, cut the wolves to shreads almost instantly. after this, the warrior decided to take dio in to where he was trained. he brung dio to this accademy where dio trained untill the age of 21. he showed amazing talant in all of his classes and an inert talant with the elements. when he was 21, he was offered a job as a teacher at the school. Altho Dio owed much to the school, he respectefully declined, for resons that the people may need him, as he once needed the warrior. Dio left the accademy and traveled for a long time on his own.

about 6 months after his leave of the academy, Dio met the same Warrior who helped him so many years ago. Dio was amazed to see him again, but the feeling was not mutual. as dio was bewildered by why he was despised by the same man who saved his life, he felt a sharp pain in his side. he looked to see the warrior stabbed him with his spear. shocked, Dio relized that this was not right. Dio withdrew his sword and continued to fight the warrior. he has never fought someone so skilled before, the way he fought was amazing. his weapon changed at will, in one moment is was a spear, but in one fluid motian it was a spear. the warrior pressed his spear up against dios chest, pegging him to the wall. and with a breat, Dio delived a punch with all his mgiht to the warriors Head. the blow knocked the warriors helmet off and he was shcoked to see, what the warrior has become. his face was mutilated and nto even human anymore. It all hit Dio in a instant, he had seen this face before, his parents have seen this face before. this was the man that ruined Dio's whole life. That thought filled him with such an intense rage that he ripped the spear from the outside of his chest and he did not bleed a drop. dio held the spear in his hand and looked at the warrior, and stabbed with all of his might. it was all in this stab, that his life hung in this stab, his parents revenge in this stab, he thrust it with his own revenge against the man who ruined his life.

And yet, he missed, he missed. The Warrior dodged it with ease, plunged his hand into a large hole in the ground and pullled another spear. The battle was in no way in Dios favor, he had no knowladge of the spears powers, while his opponet knew it. The warrior ran at Dio stabbing and slashing while all Dio could do was hope he was fast enough to block his hits.in one moment, Dio felt a tear from something, and looked into his orb to see his mother and father. this filled him with vigor and rage, he grew so angry that he focused everything into this spear. he saw the spear glow gold, it grew loger, and angelic wings grew from the spear and from himself. he felt the msot serene peace he had ever felt and he then looked at the Warrior who almost looked afraid. he felt him charge then Dio passed out.

Dio woke up on the ground with two black spears in his hand, and on his hand were two symbols, and he felt a seering pain in 3 spots on his back. Hee looked in front of him and saw a letter, he picked it up and began to read it. "Dio,

i see you have finnely finished your training and me. thank you for doing this to me, and saveing me. You must be confused, as am i, but now it has passed on to you. i can finnely rest in peace, in eternal slumber, now that you now hold my burden.

Thank you, Dad".

Dio put the note away, bewildered by what he now knew he had done. he feel to his knees and herd a soft voice in his head. "he is with me now my son, and now... you can not do as he has done... you cannot kill, my little fallen angel.". he herd this and saw a pool of blood that was his, water from outside has mixed with it, he looked into and saw his own face. he then turned around, and sw that same symbol on his back, burned onto his back. And below his shoulder blades, two burn marks, right where wings had once been.

He then stood up, turned around, and walked out into the rain, and saw the sun was still out. he walked tword the horrizen, with new resolve in his heart, and a new meaning to his life.

User ImageUser Image
hola izumi biggrin
*points to siggy* very low HB D:
Mikahime
*points to siggy* very low HB D:

errrr sorry, i hate auctions.
shoot, sorry >_< *kicks gaia for being a b***h*
Bumpers!

yes so anyway... anyone around here play WoW?

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
my boyfriend does =,.= gothicmaskarade if your interested >_O
Ziginina
shoot, sorry >_< *kicks gaia for being a b***h*

dont worry about it! ill still give you a freindly bump!
WoW is a relly fun MMORPG that i play, its uber fun!
BUmpity!

cmon i know theres lots of artists around here!

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items