Welcome to Gaia! ::

(3/23/11) ♥ c o u n t e r !

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 414 415 416 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Formerly Delicious Green, joint art shop.
Shop run by
Chere and Rose && kimmychi.

give us a <3 ?

revamp'd on o3/ 23 /11 !!
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
          User Image

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
                                                                          { r u l e s }
                                                                          Do not quote the front page.
                                                                          Do not steal the Chere and Rose's and kimmychi's art.
                                                                          If you are going to use our art for something, please ask.
                                                                          Save your commission onto your own server; do not direct link our art.
                                                                          Send trades to the artist's account, not this account(mule).
                                                                          We have the right to decline your order. Do not complain and whine if we do.
                                                                          In the "Passcode" part of the order form, type "all that jazz" to prove that you read the rules.

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
                                                                          CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
                                                                          CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
                                                                          CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

User Image
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
          User Image

{ s a m p l e s }
                                                                          User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

old>>>recent
                                                                          my deviantART
                                                                          if you want to see more art
                                                                          (haha there's not much else)

{ p r i c e s }
                                                                          Headshot : 1o ooo
                                                                          Waistup : 2o ooo
                                                                          Fullbody : 35 ooo
                                                                          Couples : ++2o ooo to above. no fullbody
                                                                          Sketch : 17 ooo yes fullbodies. no colour

haha I won't make the pictures so big like in the samples. (I've learned)

Also I will usually post a WIP of the lineart on my devi once the art is on it's way. You can see if everything is okay by checking there.
                                                                          don't need to pay for colour

User Image
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
          User Image

{ s a m p l e s }
                                                                          User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                                          newest -> oldest

deviantartphotobuckettumblr

{ p r i c e s }
                                                                          GRAB BAGS: 25g

I will you draw your character for 25g only! What I will draw you is completely random, though. It may be a headshot, waistup, or a fullbody. It may be a sketch or it might be coloured! It depends. Sometimes I'm experimenting, too! To increase your chances for something "nicer", hang out and chat! Make me think you're awesome wakakaka.

if you want something specific then offer/bribe
                                                                          { you can bribe me with these items }
                                                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

gold is a nice bribe too! ;D
                                                                          you can offer items too but I'm kind of picky *U*

User Image
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
          User Image

{ h o w T O o r d e r }
                                                                          Post an order form that's filled out.
                                                                          Send trade immediately once the artist has accepted your order. (or else nothing will happen)
                                                                          The artist will do your commission. (Be Patient!)
                                                                          Once the artist has finished, they will accept the trade and quote and/or PM you a watermark'd version of the drawing.
                                                                          You accept the trade, and the artist will PM you the clean version of the drawing!
                                                                          Save/Upload the drawing onto your own server & we hope you like it!

{ o r d e r F O R M }
                                                                          [size=15][color=#CE2029][center]O R D E R ![/center][/color][/size][list][list][list][list]
                                                                          [size=11][color=#CE2029]Artist wanted :[/color] [color=grey] [Chere or Kim] [/color]
                                                                          [color=#CE2029]What You Want Drawn :[/color] [color=grey] [headshot, chibi, fullbody, shaded coloring... include extra things you want in the drawing] [/color]
                                                                          [color=#CE2029]Reference :[/color] [color=grey] [link to picture reference of what you want drawn] [/color]
                                                                          [color=#CE2029]Passcode :[/color] [color=grey] [insert code here] [/color]
                                                                          [color=#CE2029]Total Cost :[/color] [color=grey] [insert total cost of commission] [/color]
                                                                          [/list][/list][/list][/list]

**if you are ordering a grab bag from Kim, in the "what you want drawn" section put in grab bag**

User Image
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
          User Image

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
                                                                          { c h e r e ' s S L O T S}
                                                                          o p e n
                                                                          o p e n

{ k i m ' s S L O T S }
                                                                          closed! brb~//
                                                                          c l o s e d
                                                                          c l o s e d

We've got school so please be understanding if we take a little while! 8]''
                                                                          Do not order when slots are full. Thank you!

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
                                                                          CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
                                                                          CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

User Image
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
          User Image

{ c r e d i t s }
                                                                          thanks to Shugarhylgh for the banners ! ♥

{ l i n k s I N }
                                                                          2oo x 4o
                                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.60017193/][img]http://tinyurl.com/4v8s5sk[/img][/url]

88 x 36
                                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.60017193/][img]http://tinyurl.com/4jzmk54[/img][/url]

{ l i n k s O U T }
                                                                          check them out • • •
                                                                          User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sugar and Spice || art shop

{ a n n o u n c e m e n t s }
                                                                          o3/ 23/ 11 • THREAD IS REVAMPED AND RENAMED~ + affiliates that were unactive were removed!
                                                                          o4/ o5/ 1o • THREAD IS OPENED~

User Image
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas