Welcome to Gaia! ::

a busted radio
heterosexist
ooh a flat is great with me! unless you prefer shading in which case i can do two pieces : )
i really really loved the pinuppy pose in your first wip in the last thread - i was thinking of something like that for evvy?
she's my albino princess and trans (although really the only differences i'd like made would be a flat chest/slightly thinner thighs?) and very shy, sweet, and good-hearted?

flats only is fine with me * v*!
is fullbody flats okay or do you want a different cut?

i would love to draw her. she's adorbs.

have have a few characters > A>
i don't know what your preferences are.

you can draw one of my witch characters or lucie, or honey?
i'mnot particular about poses, so do whatever you want.

fullbody sounds great c: - i know you don't want to just do the same pose as the wip you posted but something similar-ish would be great??

all of your characters are ADORABLE so if you have any one in specific you'd like me to draw lmk, and if not i'll make the very difficult choice

Friendly Bear

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Millionaire 200
a busted radio
Jady-Chan
Your art is so cute >< I wants
15b for one if the avis here?

no thank you, sorry ; ^;

Okie </3
Good Luck!!

Lonely Phantom

a busted radio
Yer A Hoe

Complete likeliness takes the fun away. And I looove your art. So I'll message you with pictures and for more information if you're willing to do it.

okie dokey, fine with me * v*

It says your messaging is disabled. sweatdrop

High-functioning Hunter

a busted radio

Hello there~ I was wondering if you'd be interested in an art trade. What you would be drawing would be one of my babies from my request thread. What I would be offering would be anything from my shop. There are a lot of styles between that and my old one, link in the first shop. Let me know if you see something you like and either way good luck with your shop. heart

Shy Pumpkin

OMG I love the lips and eyes on the on the samples!
Your art is rly nice! <33

Would you consider either my current avatar (with some modifications) or my OC?
If you decide to take on my request and choose my current avi, the modifications I mentioned would be to her uniform and hair.
Instead of her uniform being the off-black color, you can recolor it to pastels (like mint, lavender, baby blue, pale pink, or periwinkle) or even do something like this.
For her hair, if you want to, you can add pastel colored highlights to it or color it entirely to pastel colors, if you want to.
Here's refs for my av, just in case:
User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My offer (items I saw on your wishlist): Bella the Grunge Kitten(30b), Calumny Chauntelle (9b), Guilty Love (2b), Brisk Stroll (6b), Seven Day Misery (7b), Princess of Rage (3b), Tranquil Penelope ( 4.7b), Beyond Black (5.9b) and Dawn Cardinal (3.5b) + gold tip

High-functioning Hunter

a busted radio
Youko Inside of Me
a busted radio

Hello there~ I was wondering if you'd be interested in an art trade. What you would be drawing would be one of my babies from my request thread. What I would be offering would be anything from my shop. There are a lot of styles between that and my old one, link in the first shop. Let me know if you see something you like and either way good luck with your shop. heart

mmm, sorry, no thank you, i'm not looking for chibi art right now. maybe next time.

Alright. Thank you for letting me know.

Vampiric Strawberry

This one for Luring Lady Lucie?
She has pink headphones attached to her phone/ipod. I would prefer the watergun stayed but you can omit it if you'd like.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shy Pumpkin

a busted radio
strawberryalice
OMG I love the lips and eyes on the on the samples!
Your art is rly nice! <33

Would you consider either my current avatar (with some modifications) or my OC?
If you decide to take on my request and choose my current avi, the modifications I mentioned would be to her uniform and hair.
Instead of her uniform being the off-black color, you can recolor it to pastels (like mint, lavender, baby blue, pale pink, or periwinkle) or even do something like this.
For her hair, if you want to, you can add pastel colored highlights to it or color it entirely to pastel colors, if you want to.
Here's refs for my av, just in case:
User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My offer (items I saw on your wishlist): Bella the Grunge Kitten(30b), Calumny Chauntelle (9b), Guilty Love (2b), Brisk Stroll (6b), Seven Day Misery (7b), Princess of Rage (3b), Tranquil Penelope ( 4.7b), Beyond Black (5.9b) and Dawn Cardinal (3.5b) + gold tip

i would love to * v*

please send trade.

Uwaaahh yayyyy
Trade sent~ c:

lunarleafe's King

King Werewolf

screams 30B for Him

Or an art trade ;0; (on my sig) and a recent painting here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff