:: Bump ::
*Dances away*

Dangerous Lunatic

biostitchx
*Dances away*
*dances too*
I guess I'll do some lineart stuff if ya want. and the size could depend on the bid. Maybe I'll even color.

this is what my coloring looks like by the way:
(other people's stuff)
{x}
{x}
{x}
(my own)
{x}

let me know what you need me to do whee

Dangerous Lunatic

nsqcleo
I guess I'll do some lineart stuff if ya want. and the size could depend on the bid. Maybe I'll even color.

(other people's stuff)
{x}
{x}
{x}
(my own)
{x}

I think your coloring skills are great. I especially love the third one up there. I think I like the way you color much more than the way I color. LOL. Whatever you like. I'll make an option for you on the guest artists thing. <3
|X|
ShadowedRaven
nsqcleo

(other people's stuff)
{x}
{x}
{x}
(my own)
{x}

I think your coloring skills are great. I especially love the third one up there. I think I like the way you color much more than the way I color. LOL. Whatever you like. I'll make an option for you on the guest artists thing. <3
|X|

ok, sounds good. Your coloring is nice too, I think.

Dangerous Lunatic

nsqcleo
ShadowedRaven
nsqcleo

(other people's stuff)
{x}
{x}
{x}
(my own)
{x}

|X|

Check out hte front page and tell me if you think that is acceptable. Depending of the end price of the auction you should get a percentage of funds. <3

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
BIDDING STARTS TODAY!
User Image
ShadowedRaven
nsqcleo
ShadowedRaven
nsqcleo

(other people's stuff)
{x}
{x}
{x}
(my own)
{x}

|X|

Check out hte front page and tell me if you think that is acceptable. Depending of the end price of the auction you should get a percentage of funds. <3

looks fine to me whee

Dangerous Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas