Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Comissions
(all price are per character)
NEW
psycho chibiiiiis!! heart
inked:4k
coloured without background: 6k
coloured with background: 9k(those ligns are very long to do, th ebackground will of course mat-ch the avi!)

this one is nearly finished, witj background: User Image

Full avi/comic style

Inked: 3000g (ink colours are black, purple,sky blue, or brown

Coloured: 5000g

User Image
this a sample of a coloured drawing!

(this price because I colour the drawing in the old fashion way, with watercolour?- it's difficult, and takes time, but you'll be fully statisfied)

more realistic style
scetch: 5k

inked 7k

coloured: 9k

User Image
example of couple pic
other characters

the price are the same with an extra 500g, just send me a picture of the character you want, if it's very complicated I might ask for extra money

for more samples, look at the finished work below!
maybe other formulas to come
if you want something special like head to waist, or just the face, or two people ect.. just ask me and we will manage a price together

biggrin
How to order

smile Send me a andswer IN THIS TREAD with the avi you want, and what type of drawing you want
biggrin I'll send you a response, throught Pm with the approximate time I'll need/or telling you your on the waiting list
If you do not recieve a pm, I don't have the time for your avi/the waiting list is full
whee I'll make the drawing an pm you when finished
xp send in the trade!!!!

xd your pic will be sent to you

stressed host your own pictures, I offer to host them for an extra 500g

Some more rules:
Be nice, me drawing you doesn't mean that I'm your dog, a thank you is always welcomed (most people are nice anyways biggrin ) If you really don't like it, tell me why

No pics will be given for free, I'm an art student and I really don't have the time for that

To link me(no need to ask smile ) :
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/5pek7][img]http://tinyurl.com/4pjxf[/img][/URL]

ask in this tread to be linked here xd

Affiliates:
OOOOOOooooooooooooooooooopen!
and just one thing.. Bump my tread away!
bumpity bump
That drawing in your signature..is it yours? because I came to this thread thinking it was, and it seems like false advertising to me ninja
Devolute
That drawing in your signature..is it yours? because I came to this thread thinking it was, and it seems like false advertising to me ninja
no it's not it's just pretty! I'm planning on changing it as soon as I make a new banner smile
That might be a good idea. Your watercolors are nice, but the art in the signature would seem to indicate the level of skill available in your shop.

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Mademoiselle Lorka, your watercolours are great ^^ I saw them last night too, when we were looking for people to comish us xDDDDD

Good luck with your shope ^_^

Mr. Gendou, the pic on her sig is from a comic called Sky Doll (such a goooood european comic xD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff