User Image
[♥] [♠] [♥]
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

....FFFFFFF I DID IT AGAIN OMG I'M SORRY ELY </3

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
[♠] [♥] [♠]
User Image
LMAO YOU'RE A MENACE emo

it's okay. Brony cleansing station I go!
Makoto_Gin
User Image
[♥] [♠] [♥]
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Child is going to have to quote us again...

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
[♠] [♥] [♠]
User Image

hrmm what...? I no need to quote bronies...but i do it anyways emotion_awesome

Sparkling Lunatic

Child That God Abandoned
Makoto_Gin
User Image
[♥] [♠] [♥]
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Child is going to have to quote us again...

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
[♠] [♥] [♠]
User Image

hrmm what...? I no need to quote bronies...but i do it anyways emotion_awesome
I got cleansed; They're super fast about it >w<

Sparkling Lunatic

Child That God Abandoned
omg i can't color anything with stupid paint tool

(ノಠ益ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻

/flips table with pony fingers because that's what this shop was originally meant for
Awww it does suck. If you want Sai, I have a cracked version that can be sent through email >w<

YES..

wait I thought ponies... hoofs?

Sparkling Lunatic

Makoto_Gin
Elysiant
Makoto_Gin
Ty heart

I swear people get so bent out of shape about that show. Yeh you got some fans that take things alittle too far, but that's most fanbases. I can say the same for a lot of the Star Wars fans and how many of them generally act.
I totally agree.

Don't get me started on Sherlock BBC orz.

People are nutting the hell up about the American version that will be out soon. It's getting ridiculous and not in a good way.
OTL

btw, I need your email if you want Sai 3nodding

Also, don't quote me if you're not a brony, just post. I refresh this thread a lot anyway xD

Sparkling Lunatic

purple bunny rawr
Make me a brony emotion_dowant

Feral Conventioneer

10,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Illycia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┬─┬ ノ( ºДºノ) (pick one depending on which artist you want) uhm... this one? On a phone so not easy to make sure of things.... sorry
Username: untainted snowflake
Request: References/descriptions
Style: the experimental would be the option
Anything else: it says you are picky, well I have five different choices that you could choose from if you are interested... unfortunately not all of them have actual art yet... but decent descriptions. Your art is awesome and I would love to have some! Sorry for having to post a link. To the references.... but its a lot of text in the post. Sorry for the inconvience.
Bribe: uhm how about 500k? Not sure what a good bribe for you is.... sorry.

Sparkling Lunatic

Elysiant
Child That God Abandoned
omg i can't color anything with stupid paint tool

(ノಠ益ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻

/flips table with pony fingers because that's what this shop was originally meant for
Awww it does suck. If you want Sai, I have a cracked version that can be sent through email >w<

YES..

wait I thought ponies... hoofs?

YES and asdfghjkl; you're right ...but...um...my hoofs suddenly splintered off into special miniature pony fingures for da specific purpose of flipping tables...oh ya emotion_dowant (I'm not even sure what i just said)

Sparkling Lunatic

Child That God Abandoned
YES and asdfghjkl; you're right ...but...um...my hoofs suddenly splintered off into special miniature pony fingures for da specific purpose of flipping tables...oh ya emotion_dowant (I'm not even sure what i just said)
LOLOL XD

gimme your email :3
Elysiant
Child That God Abandoned
LOLOL XD

truthful_lie000@hotmail.com ...i love how my e-mail is a paradox emotion_kirakira

Sparkling Lunatic

Child That God Abandoned
Elysiant
Child That God Abandoned
LOLOL XD

truthful_lie000@hotmail.com ...i love how my e-mail is a paradox emotion_kirakira
yeah haha nice >w<
I'll email you and makoto_gin at the same time
Elysiant
Child That God Abandoned
Elysiant
Child That God Abandoned
LOLOL XD

yeah haha nice >w<
I'll email you and makoto_gin at the same time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas