Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Team? (I will never be able to list them all... so POST!)

+1 (ill post my answer!) 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Mythical Seeker

Sukegawa
I would love to be drawn please
Username: Sukegawa
Colour: ORANGE
Team: TEAM DEVIN HOLY s**t DEVIN ALL THE WAY OMG
Offer? would 7B be alright?

thank you either way c:::

Hello there, And awesome I would love to! Please send trade :3
Please do not get offended! I did see your sig says you are male, I just want to check if you want your art drawn as a girl or guy (SORRY! I really just want to double check instead of going ahead and draw what i think and it be wrong! emotion_facepalm )

Team DEVIN!~ haha hm.. that might be the next one for me to draw (in my spare time i am going to draw the npcs but no one has told me to draw any of them So i might do him next! ahha)

Mythical Seeker

Your Demonic Servant
qtest_lil_angel

Thank you ~ <3 I love it

you are very welcome and i am glad you do :3 Fun to draw!

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
qtest_lil_angel
Sukegawa

Please do not get offended! I did see your sig says you are male, I just want to check if you want your art drawn as a girl or guy (SORRY! I really just want to double check instead of going ahead and draw what i think and it be wrong! emotion_facepalm )

Team DEVIN!~ haha hm.. that might be the next one for me to draw (in my spare time i am going to draw the npcs but no one has told me to draw any of them So i might do him next! ahha)

thank you for asking!
but my avatar is a girl!
so please draw mine as female, thank you!
c:

and holy s**t i love devin so much, i've loved him since he was introduced og so im so excited he's in the event
sending the trade now, thank you!

Mythical Seeker

Sukegawa
qtest_lil_angel
Sukegawa

thank you for asking!
but my avatar is a girl!
c:

and holy s**t i love devin so much, i've loved him since he was introduced og so im so excited he's in the event

Thank you for answering! <3
that is no problem, I really love your avi! never knew orange could look so pretty in an avi *//3//*

he is really cool! i am still undecided T^T I think i have to wait till the event started to really be dedicated. but if its the 4 that i know of so far. then yes. I think i will be team Devin Please keep it hush for now hehe (highlight to see the team)

and thankyou! i will start now on your art! :3

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
qtest_lil_angel
Sukegawa
qtest_lil_angel
Sukegawa

thank you for asking!
but my avatar is a girl!
c:

that is no problem, I really love your avi! never knew orange could look so pretty in an avi *//3//*

he is really cool! i am still undecided T^T I think i have to wait till the event started to really be dedicated. but if its the 4 that i know of so far. then yes. I think i will be team Devin Please keep it hush for now hehe (highlight to see the team)

oh thank you!
i worked so hard on this avi and im so happy the orange works so well; its one of the ignored colours which makes me sad :c

and yay!
i loved devin so freaking much ohmygod so im sofreakinghappy he's been included in this event, especially since he could have so easily been replaced with liam or ian, knowing gaia
plus the lgbt+ representation is hella cool!]

and thank you!
im hella looking forward to it!!

Mythical Seeker

Sukegawa
qtest_lil_angel
Sukegawa
qtest_lil_angel
Sukegawa

thank you for asking!
but my avatar is a girl!
c:

oh thank you!
i worked so hard on this avi and im so happy the orange works so well; its one of the ignored colours which makes me sad :c

and yay!
i loved devin so freaking much ohmygod so im sofreakinghappy he's been included in this event, especially since he could have so easily been replaced with liam or ian, knowing gaia

and thank you!

hope you like it!
(if you dont like please tell me and i will try to fix it! T^T

Yes, that is very true! i must admit the only time ive made orange avis is Halloween, which i do love but i can never make a avi that is for normal times out of it. But I am 100% for using colours that wouldnt usually match or that are not used much! *//u//*

Very true again! he has never been in an event before has he? surprised
I must admit i use to love Ian when he was blonde and first turned dark haired but.. idk he lost his cuteness or something T^T which saddens me.
liam hm i dont think i have ever been a complete fan of him i mean yes.. muscles but .. idk. Louie though.. *drools* hehe

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
qtest_lil_angel
Sukegawa
qtest_lil_angel
Sukegawa
qtest_lil_angel
Sukegawa

thank you for asking!
but my avatar is a girl!
c:

oh thank you!

and yay!

and thank you!

hope you like it!

Yes, that is very true! i must admit the only time ive made orange avis is Halloween, which i do love but i can never make a avi that is for normal times out of it. But I am 100% for using colours that wouldnt usually match or that are not used much! *//u//*

I must admit i use to love Ian when he was blonde and first turned dark haired but.. idk he lost his cuteness or something T^T which saddens me.
liam hm i dont think i have ever been a complete fan of him i mean yes.. muscles but .. idk. Louie though.. *drools* hehe

omgomgomgomgomg that is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love it!!!!!!!!
thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
ogmomgomg
ill confirm the trade when you do!
C:
yeah most of the time orange is only used for halloween, but im rockin' it all time around ;D

and yes, he was used once aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago for an event, but even i cant remember what it was omg.......

Cute Bunny

I'd love to order one of my OCS? You can pick which one you'd like to draw. If you do more than one order at a time, let me know. Cos I'd like to
request both OCS (Separate drawings ofc)

Username: Cooala
Colour: Red pls
Team: no team thx.
Offer? this?

Lil Ototo's Husband

King Noob

Username: Mattiel
Colour: Black
Team: no team please
Offer? 10b

Anxious Misfit

11,575 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Username: Vulpir
Colour: White or light grey
Team: team undecided
Offer? 20b.

Mythical Seeker

Sukegawa
qtest_lil_angel
Sukegawa
qtest_lil_angel
Sukegawa

thank you for asking!
but my avatar is a girl!
c:

oh thank you!

and yay!

and thank you!

hope you like it!

omgomgomgomgomg that is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love it!!!!!!!!
thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
ogmomgomg
ill confirm the trade when you do!
C:
yeah most of the time orange is only used for halloween, but im rockin' it all time around ;D

and yes, he was used once aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago for an event, but even i cant remember what it was omg.......

SORRY was having dinner! back now!

YAY so glad you like it! <3
it was fun to draw!
and thankyou for putting it in your sig T^T

Indeed you are! i am jealous of you T^T i am a sad cute clown with nothing but a mask to to cover from my awesomeless self...

really? :O I dont rememeebrrrrrrr

Mythical Seeker

Cooala
I'd love to order one of my OCS? You can pick which one you'd like to draw. If you do more than one order at a time, let me know. Cos I'd like to

Offer? this?

they are so cute!
Sure I can do both for you what would you like to add to the offer for both? emotion_awesome

Mythical Seeker

Mattiel
Username: Mattiel
Colour: Black
Team: no team please
Offer? 10b

Sure I would love to draw you
Please start trade :3

Mythical Seeker

Vulpir
Username: Vulpir
Colour: White or light grey
Team: team undecided
Offer? 20b.

Awesome! i love your avi! O//o//O so amazing!
thankyou for wanting my art! I would love to accept it!
also welcome to team undecided emotion_dowant

Cute Bunny

qtest_lil_angel
Cooala

Offer? this?

they are so cute!
Sure I can do both for you what would you like to add to the offer for both? emotion_awesome

ty ;w;

um -snoops around in inventory-
this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out