Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. However, I must say that it is quite unavoidable that some things get covered. ^^::
Ofcourse, ofcourse. x) <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. hrm... I guess that other person just posted and left... >.>

I wish people read the initial posts.
Ofcourse. ^^;
O_o;; sweatdrop
QUESTION: Can you do group pictures?
Star Sorceress
QUESTION: Can you do group pictures?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I most certainly can. ^_^
<b>Question:</b>Do you do OC's?
thenightsdesire
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hmm... >.> I'm sorry if lack knowledge about this but what is an OC? >< (sorry to turn the question back at you. sweatdrop )
name: Terianne
order type: Chibi (Pencil , Coloured)
how the picture will look like: Rapping, you know dancing in the type of songs called 'Rap'. NOT 'Rape'.
piccy: User Image
Rincs
thenightsdesire
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hmm... >.> I'm sorry if lack knowledge about this but what is an OC? >< (sorry to turn the question back at you. sweatdrop )

They are like RPG characters, instead of regular avvie art ^^
thenightsdesire
Rincs
thenightsdesire

They are like RPG characters, instead of regular avvie art ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OH! Yep. I do. You just need to describe them really thoroughly so that I know what they're like.
Terianne
name: Terianne
order type: Chibi (Pencil , Coloured)
how the picture will look like: Rapping, you know dancing in the type of songs called 'Rap'. NOT 'Rape'.
piccy: User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'll put you on list as soon as you start trade. ^_^ Thankies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff