Silver Staccato

~COLLAB COMMISSION~
Username: Shadowingtime
Character: Clement Bastien
REF
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gold
Skin: Pale
Clothes: Anything in the lines of suits or clean, cut, sharp looking clothes. Have fun with it, but the main colors should be dark and cool colors. : )

(the following is an analysis of the ref along with the character)
Ref title: "He Builds Up the World, as His Walls Come Down"

Because I’m carrying the burdens of the world...
They went after the ones I love
I’m saving the world...
But I couldn’t save you

Theme:
The scenery is a destroyed hospital, were a cross sits in remembrance of Clement's ill sister who was purposely targeted by his enemies. He had guilt from the death of her. It also shows the fragility of Clement, that the soul of a hero also contains fragility, and at times needs to be protected. That’s another irony - to “protect the hero” that ties in of Karlton (another main character) trying to comfort him from his guilt. Going back to my theme, since he is a hero trying to “save to world”, he’s still human. He’s not immune to misfortune himself. The vulnerable things he cherishes are his loved ones.

Elements:
If you look to the right, you see a wall that cracked over a symbol of a hospital red cross. A hospital symbolizes life, and the irony of it is that is the hospital is destroyed and left lifeless. This also ties in my title and theme, because the “walls” of the hospital are the “walls” of his personal life (aka: his sister) falling down. Plus, I find it interesting that the red hospital cross of life sits next to the cross made of sticks that represent death.

Good guy or Bad guy:
He's a good guy since he’s saving to world and all. The reason why I made him good is because Clement is a person that does things for good reasons, and they are usually for the people he cares about. He will do anything for the people he loves, so seeking out for destruction isn’t something he would do. Plus, the Libra (his astronomical sign) seeks harmony. So that pretty much puts Clement trying to set balance to the world.

Weapon:
I had to strain my brain really hard on this one. The weapon was designed by me. My inspiration came from the Libra's astronomical sign, the scale. The scale measures balance. I decided the main body of the weapon will be a double sided blade on both ends since those weapons requires a great amount of balance and focus to master. I chose blades at the ends because since he’s a doctor, he’s skilled in sharp utensils like scalpels, and because he’s twirling his weapon, the blades create fast, swift, and clean cuts just like a scalpel. I added guns on either end where they can be individually and manually shot. If you want to get technical, there’s a switch where both guns can shoot simultaneously creating a spiral of bullets when twirled (which is pretty wicked I’d say to do some mass killing). Guns are also included in Clement's weapon because killing someone with a bullet isn’t as painful as directly with a sword, because the blood spilt on one’s hands with a gun is invisible. I’m assuming that Clement will make his final blow with a bullet rather than directly with his blade. Since he is a doctor and had his own experience of losing a loved one, he values life, and won't take any life away violently or for granted. Although, if someone harms a person he loves or just really pisses him off, he’ll probably then directly “kill on sight” XD. For fun, I made it to where the blades can collapse in the weapon and pop out when it's time for fighting. That way it's easier for clement to carry it around without accidentally poking people. Now I know there’s a lot of glitches to my design, but I hope you will consider the idea I was going for, so don’t ask me questions about the reality of my design. I don’t know anything about weapons. : )

Offer: 4 mil (weapon designs are complicated >_< )

I give pure artistic freedom~

Accepted. c:
Please send the trade and we'll get right to work, be very patient with us. >.<
We'll send it through PM since this is pretty much the end of our art shop.

It was fun opening an art shop while it lasted, thank you to everyone who have stopped by. crying
congrats shadow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces