• Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

ok, no unicorn. sorry about that. it's one reason i don't do animals, i'm just not very good at them gonk
heavier outline -- gotcha

im so sorry and Thank You! and its ok ur one of the best drawers in gaia though, i can guarantee that biggrin

aww, thank you redface
okay have a look here and tell me what you think (ignore the checker background, it won't be there on the final image):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

last thing the outline of the avi's feet , its very good not too light not too dark can u copy that to the pixie? please

i'm not really sure what you mean? are you talking about the line between the legs and the shoes?

well its actually the outline of the whole body is good like its different from the pixie one the pixie one looks different like idk how to explain i hope u get me? redface redface redface

hmm. i'll try it again for you. tis will take longer, but no worries, i'll get it done right

Supreme Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

aww, thank you redface
okay have a look here and tell me what you think (ignore the checker background, it won't be there on the final image):

last thing the outline of the avi's feet , its very good not too light not too dark can u copy that to the pixie? please

i'm not really sure what you mean? are you talking about the line between the legs and the shoes?

well its actually the outline of the whole body is good like its different from the pixie one the pixie one looks different like idk how to explain i hope u get me? redface redface redface

hmm. i'll try it again for you. tis will take longer, but no worries, i'll get it done right

you can take all the time you want biggrin i can wait biggrin i sent the trade btw biggrin

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

aww, thank you redface

you can take all the time you want biggrin i can wait biggrin i sent the trade btw biggrin

i noticd that you did! but i don't want to take the gold until it's done the way you want it, or as close as possible o:

i'm about to upload the latest fix, by the time you read this it should be ready. i did a full outline and shading on it this time. :3

Supreme Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

i noticd that you did! but i don't want to take the gold until it's done the way you want it, or as close as possible o:

i'm about to upload the latest fix, by the time you read this it should be ready. i did a full outline and shading on it this time. :3

It's Perfecto biggrin Thank You!

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

It's Perfecto biggrin Thank You!

you're welcome! ^^

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:
One of my girls - preferences lean toward Raien, Lillith, or Jas but you're welcome to anyone!

offer: 550m
details? Feel free to use this thread for some chara skeletons with more info!

c: Hope that's a big enough offer, I never know what the heck inflation is doing lol

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sins of an Angel
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:
One of my girls - preferences lean toward Raien, Lillith, or Jas but you're welcome to anyone!

c: Hope that's a big enough offer, I never know what the heck inflation is doing lol

ooh, Jas is my favorite (and not just because that's what i call my daughter)! o:

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Kaenai
Sins of an Angel
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:

ooh, Jas is my favorite (and not just because that's what i call my daughter)! o:

Aww XD that's awesome haha, and great, I'd love for you to do Jas! heart

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sins of an Angel
Kaenai
Sins of an Angel
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:

Aww XD that's awesome haha, and great, I'd love for you to do Jas! heart

excellent! i've added you to the list already. i have one person ahead of you atm, and i'll get started when i'm done with them. 3nodding

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Kaenai

excellent! i've added you to the list already. i have one person ahead of you atm, and i'll get started when i'm done with them. 3nodding

Awesome! ^^ Trade sent, no rush, I'm really patient but thanks for accepting <3

Sweet Fairy

Oh so adorable artsu
I need more emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Kaenai
Selective Participant
Kaenai
Selective Participant
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:

offer: 1.5b.
details: The wings aren't as red and full. You can see how they are on my current avi. crying

i think i can manage this, yes. order accepted. and black wings with red accents, you say? can do! the tektek is usually for items i can't see very well. can you tell me what item you're wearing on your head -- the red there?

Red Wings.
And the Halo is Bloody Black Angelic.

ok great! and i see you've got some laurels up there, too. excellent; i'll get a sketch done as soon as i've done these other two 3nodding

Sorry for my lateness. gonk Trade sent, though. 4laugh

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Selective Participant
Kaenai
Selective Participant
Kaenai
Selective Participant
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:

offer: 1.5b.
details: The wings aren't as red and full. You can see how they are on my current avi. crying

i think i can manage this, yes. order accepted. and black wings with red accents, you say? can do! the tektek is usually for items i can't see very well. can you tell me what item you're wearing on your head -- the red there?

Red Wings.

ok great! and i see you've got some laurels up there, too. excellent; i'll get a sketch done as soon as i've done these other two 3nodding

no worries; you're up next anyway ^^;

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Kaenai
Selective Participant
Kaenai
Selective Participant
Kaenai

Red Wings.

no worries; you're up next anyway ^^;

yay~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out