Welcome to Gaia! ::

Erwik's King

Dangerous Prophet

OOOMMMMGGG HE TURNED OUT SO FRICKIN ADORABLE!
It is amazing watching your art progress, oh my goodness. Makes me jelly. Tu T
Thank you so much hun!

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

yenjii

ohmg ohmg the stress is unreal !! I ACTUALLy broke down on thursday ohm
//thank goodness my sisters were so comforting hehe <3

I used to enjoy maths but this year it just friggen sucks !!
I think maybe because last year I had sat 2/3 of the papers back in Year 11 haha
so I was already used to the content and what you were tested on.
this year I was learning too many new things at once my brain had to play catch up
aND IT FAILED //weeps

but eee I don't have any fancy plans T 33 T
I'll probably just bake a bunch of stuff, draw loads, rest loads, catch up with my secondary
school friends, get a job and weep until results day ahahah
wbu ??

User Image
              omg noo i'm so sorry to hear that!! Q___Q i hope you're ok now /// emotion_bigheart

pfffffffffffffffffff T_________T that's lame OTL;;; om i'm sorry this all sounds so hard on you erthgyjtukjyrthbfsv QQ;;;;;;;;;;;
              wowww year 11 feels like 9OO years ago adsfgbhn

haha amgg that sounds fun though >7</// <3
              idek when my results day is so qq; .......... heh
              mmmmmmmm nop not really, hopefully catch up on a million anime series i had to abandon for months bc work emo and improve more on drawing `0`)9 oh and trying to complete pokemon crystal lol
              idk if you like pokemon but omf the levelling up in the older games is so much harder and slower than the newer ones qq;;;;

Snuggly Sailor

cutesu

I would like a chibi for 250bil

Username: Sailor Buffy

Reference:
User Image

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

Sailor Buffy
cutesu

Reference:
User Image

User Image
              ee cute! ^u^
              sure accepted!! please send a trade~ thank-you! ;u; <333 emotion_bigheart

Snuggly Sailor

cutesu
Sailor Buffy
cutesu

Reference:
User Image

User Image
              ee cute! ^u^
              sure accepted!! please send a trade~ thank-you! ;u; <333 emotion_bigheart

sent and thanks for accepting me heart

cutesu

User Image
                    omg noo i'm so sorry to hear that!! Q___Q i hope you're ok now /// emotion_bigheart

pfffffffffffffffffff T_________T that's lame OTL;;; om i'm sorry this all sounds so hard on you erthgyjtukjyrthbfsv QQ;;;;;;;;;;;
                    wowww year 11 feels like 9OO years ago adsfgbhn

haha amgg that sounds fun though >7</// <3
                    idek when my results day is so qq; .......... heh
                    mmmmmmmm nop not really, hopefully catch up on a million anime series i had to abandon for months bc work emo and improve more on drawing `0`)9 oh and trying to complete pokemon crystal lol
                    idk if you like pokemon but omf the levelling up in the older games is so much harder and slower than the newer ones qq;;;;
    welp gomen for the late reply hun !! ;; A ;;
    //last day of exams tomorrow so I've been working my butt off haha

and thank you eee T 7 T I'm doing much better now hehe had lots and lots of rest to recover
    from that disgusting maths exam = 3 =
    and IKR?? hahaha I sort of miss secondary school tho ORZ the time when you didn't have
    to think about your future OTL

ohhh !! you should go find out when it is !! ahh are you excited for you results ??
    and ohm I need to catch up on so many series as well !! what series you planning on watching ?? O 333 O
    OHMGGG it's been so long since I played pokemon !! I sort of stopped playing because it
    got so repetitive and so...easy ? haha I USED TO PLAY HARDCORE IN THE OLDER ONES
    TO MAKE SURE MY BEBS WER EALL LVL1OO LMFAO //my lyfe

Snuggly Sailor

cutesu

I hope its okay if i tweaked my avi a bit. I fell in love with another hair even though its not available atm

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

Sailor Buffy
cutesu

I hope its okay if i tweaked my avi a bit. I fell in love with another hair even though its not available atm

User Image
              sure! would you like your current done instead then~? emotion_bigheart

Snuggly Sailor

cutesu
Sailor Buffy
cutesu

User Image

I changed the link in the original form i used ^^
I still have to wait on that hair be listed. One of the problems with the inflation is most items have 0 listings nowadays but it will pop up.I also noticed the apron i had was cream vs pure white everything else unless you can draw it pure white too

cutesu's Princess

Marshmallow Princess

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

Sailor Buffy
cutesu
Sailor Buffy
cutesu

User Image

I still have to wait on that hair be listed. One of the problems with the inflation is most items have 0 listings nowadays but it will pop up.I also noticed the apron i had was cream vs pure white everything else unless you can draw it pure white too

User Image
              alright thanks! >w< <333

ahh yeh i know that emo i was watching a few items a couple days ago that had no listings for a while ///
              i hope it will come up soon ^___^ emotion_bigheart

Snuggly Sailor

cutesu
Sailor Buffy
cutesu
Sailor Buffy
cutesu

User Image

User Image
              alright thanks! >w< <333

ahh yeh i know that emo i was watching a few items a couple days ago that had no listings for a while ///
              i hope it will come up soon ^___^ emotion_bigheart

lolol I somehow got lucky when I woke up to glance at my laptop. heart

Newbie Member

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out