Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Giver

ref: current
User Image

Offer: 5bil? (not sure what's fair anymore)
Additional info: pose like this (below) but with left hand on hip, right kinda waving out backward (if ya know what I mean)
If this pose is too difficult let me know.

User Image

**not my art, from google**
Nevertheless Jess
User Image

Additional info: pose like this (below) but with left hand on hip, right kinda waving out backward (if ya know what I mean)

User Image

Okay (: One thing: I don't fully understand comment about her right hand (or rather: i'm not sure if I imagine it right). Have you got a pic with just that hand pose? That would really help (even if it has different angle or sth).
And please, send trade ♥

Desirable Giver

This is the best way I can describe it...
See how her right hand is holding the guitar case? Basically the same, just not holding the case with her fingers straight out and seperated a bit instead.
Understand? I know its a bit confusing. L

pandzioch
Nevertheless Jess
User Image

User Image

Okay (: One thing: I don't fully understand comment about her right hand (or rather: i'm not sure if I imagine it right). Have you got a pic with just that hand pose? That would really help (even if it has different angle or sth).
And please, send trade ♥
Nevertheless Jess

Okay, i think i understand (: I'll save original file, too, so if it's wrong, I'll just correct that hand ;D *started drawing*

Desirable Giver

Yay thankies! Can't wait!

pandzioch
Nevertheless Jess

Okay, i think i understand (: I'll save original file, too, so if it's wrong, I'll just correct that hand ;D *started drawing*

Fluffy Girl

pandzioch

refs:
User Image
offer: 10bil.
additional info: She wears long sleeves that go pass her hands, and she has white blonde hair. For pose and such, I'll leave that up to you. She's more or less a tsun-type of girl who is also a very big bookworm.
Chibi Geekie
pandzioch

refs:
User Image
additional info: She wears long sleeves that go pass her hands, and she has white blonde hair. For pose and such, I'll leave that up to you. She's more or less a tsun-type of girl who is also a very big bookworm.

Oh, how adorable ♥
Sleeves similar to ones I've got on my avi? (i mean the length)
Please, send trade (:

Fluffy Girl

pandzioch
Chibi Geekie
pandzioch

refs:
User Image

Oh, how adorable ♥
Sleeves similar to ones I've got on my avi? (i mean the length)
Please, send trade (:

Yep yep

Just like your sleeves
= w=b

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items