Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Shapeshifter

ChyBunny
I-Iaru
ChyBunny
I-Iaru

well there are sites you can use for easy transparency. xD im so glad i found the site. Just a few clicks here and there and wahla~ transparency is done.

And i see. What would be an appropriate offer for this amount then?

I tried one before and it kinda worked but there were still white specs everywhere and I'm too lazy to search things lol.

Whatever is fine, really ;w;

20bil + a pixel artsu? /like the one i made recently in my signature?/

or would you like pure instead?

The 20bil and pixel would be great / w
I'll get started right away.

i'll get started too! trade sent!

Gabriel R Reyes's Princess

Naughty Blob

3/5 sketched now I gotta head to bed since I have to wake up in 5 hours to baby sit lol

Tipsy Shapeshifter

ChyBunny
3/5 sketched now I gotta head to bed since I have to wake up in 5 hours to baby sit lol

ok~ goodnite~! I'm finished with your pixel. I hope you like it. ;;u;;
sorry about the signature thing. If you want the pixel without it, please tell me.

User Image

Naughty Blob

I-Iaru

ok~ goodnite~! I'm finished with your pixel. I hope you like it. ;;u;;
sorry about the signature thing. If you want the pixel without it, please tell me.

User Image

No, it looks great!
I should be done with your's in a few hours at the most. c:

Naughty Blob

now just the three person sketch left. Gonna take a break since my back is getting sore and my legs are asleep lol

Naughty Blob

I-Iaru

Preview of Sou and Ren.
See anything that needs to be changed or is it good?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

ChyBunny
I-Iaru

Preview of Sou and Ren.
See anything that needs to be changed or is it good?

it's so cuteee~ I like it the way it is! <3333

Sorry to order so much ;;^;; your art is just so cute. If you want I can help you advertise for some more customers?

glad you like the pixel ;;u;;

Naughty Blob

I-Iaru

Sorry to order so much ;;^;; your art is just so cute. If you want I can help you advertise for some more customers?

Well that's one down xD

It's not a problem. Again, these would be done sooner but my scanner is acting weird orz

You can if you want to ;///; Though I might seem rude to say no to people that came over because you advertised for me. I can be horribly picky orz

I love it so much. After I finish your arts it's going in my siggy and my request thread ;w;

Tipsy Shapeshifter

ChyBunny
I-Iaru

Well that's one down xD

It's not a problem. Again, these would be done sooner but my scanner is acting weird orz

You can if you want to ;///; Though I might seem rude to say no to people that came over because you advertised for me. I can be horribly picky orz

I love it so much. After I finish your arts it's going in my siggy and my request thread ;w;

Theres no need to apologize lol. xD

and oh i see your point there... o-o but so far you haven't rejected any of my orders??.. o-o are my oc's that adorbs? xD

hmm i still think i might do any anyways so you can get some other customers. Maybe I'll do that after everything is done?

Awwww thank you. Sorry it looks a bit weird ;;u;; Thank you~

Naughty Blob

I-Iaru

and oh i see your point there... o-o but so far you haven't rejected any of my orders??.. o-o are my oc's that adorbs? xD

hmm i still think i might do any anyways so you can get some other customers. Maybe I'll do that after everything is done?

They are adorable and simple. c:
Most of the time you see people with outrageous OCs, and I'm just like wtf is going on. Though I do have one that's kinda that way. But the rest seem pretty simple to me.

Again, if you want to, that's quite alright with me ;w;

Nah, it's adorable /w

Tipsy Shapeshifter

ChyBunny
I-Iaru

They are adorable and simple. c:
Most of the time you see people with outrageous OCs, and I'm just like wtf is going on. Though I do have one that's kinda that way. But the rest seem pretty simple to me.

Again, if you want to, that's quite alright with me ;w;

Nah, it's adorable /w

oh i see xD like outrageous meaning like too spectacular?? A lot of detail? lol really?

ok~ will advertise soon~ well i'll try to aha.

Naughty Blob

I-Iaru

oh i see xD like outrageous meaning like too spectacular?? A lot of detail? lol really?

a little bit of both lol c:

No rush ouo

I'm working on your art slowly but this kid is hyper and keeps making me get up to chase her xD

Tipsy Shapeshifter

ChyBunny
I-Iaru

a little bit of both lol c:

No rush ouo

I'm working on your art slowly but this kid is hyper and keeps making me get up to chase her xD

aha i haven't really made any outrageous oc before. ;u; i don't really understand how.

on the otherhand it's fine no problem. I understand how you feel I have to watch my sister and little cousins everyday. UGH their so noisy! gonk

Naughty Blob

I-Iaru

aha i haven't really made any outrageous oc before. ;u; i don't really understand how.

on the otherhand it's fine no problem. I understand how you feel I have to watch my sister and little cousins everyday. UGH their so noisy! gonk

Lol to make an outrageous character make them a vampire werewolf that can sprout wings when he's near his loved one which just happens to be his reincarnated mother who was born into the clan that hates his'. c:

This child just doesn't like to sit still and if she does, she cries. She busted her face the other day by running and falling face first onto our concrete floor razz

But dude, sounds you got your hands full omg. I can barely handle two let alone more than that.

Anywho, here's Yu and Sou c:
Again, if you'd like me to change anything, let me know. I'm working on Sou and Yuya next c:

Tipsy Shapeshifter

ChyBunny
I-Iaru

Lol to make an outrageous character make them a vampire werewolf that can sprout wings when he's near his loved one which just happens to be his reincarnated mother who was born into the clan that hates his'. c:

This child just doesn't like to sit still and if she does, she cries. She busted her face the other day by running and falling face first onto our concrete floor razz

But dude, sounds you got your hands full omg. I can barely handle two let alone more than that.

Anywho, here's Yu and Sou c:
Again, if you'd like me to change anything, let me know. I'm working on Sou and Yuya next c:

Well crud. I made a weird hybrid guy before, he was part snake, bat, and dog. o-e... i was probably on some wierd shizz in elementary school. LOL

LOLOL That sounds hilarious but painful. All these kids do is run around, cry for their parents and walk/run into objects. Or even trip over their own feet. All i hear in the morning is crying when i wake up and go to sleep at like 12am and id still hear crying. ugh... it's irritating to live with.

It's funny because I was thinking about being in daycare or being a elementary teach. Because some kids are actually not that bad.

Looks good! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces