Demonic Sex Symbol

yum_strawberry

Demonic Sex Symbol

yum_strawberry

Witty Conversationalist

xA L L U R Ex

Dy Onna

Hi, you two.~
So, I have some bad news. My tablet is currently broken (like, my mom had a birthday party and one of the guests came into my room, and sat on my tablet...so you can guess how that ended up.) I'm really not sure when I'll be able to get a new one (or get the money for it too, lol.)
So, since I'm not sure when I'll be able to draw again, it's up to you whether or not you'd like to take back your orders for the time being.
If you do, I can quote you if I get a new tablet again. c:
Sorry for the inconvenience, you guys. :/

Yeomchan

Thank you so much for ordering! Unfortunately, like stated above, I'm not able to draw at the moment. It's fine with me if you'd like to withdraw your order or would like to be quoted if I get my tablet back.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edit: As for Laley, I'm not sure what's keeping her. When I ask her on Skype, she doesn't give a direct answer either.
Professional Icon

Hello! Jon/Logyss is currently on Hiatus due to university and work. However, at your request, I can personally contact him if you'd still like to be drawn. c:

Again, sorry everyone for the inconvenience!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Sex Symbol

Decaffeinated Roxy
Aw, well thats unfortunate. I'll cancel the trade and I am subscribed so when you're able to i'd love to get some art. smile

Witty Conversationalist

Dy Onna
Decaffeinated Roxy
Aw, well thats unfortunate. I'll cancel the trade and I am subscribed so when you're able to i'd love to get some art. smile

Yeah.
Thanks for subscribing! (Oh my llamas, I sound like a Youtuber. LOL)
Thanks though c:

Demonic Sex Symbol

Decaffeinated Roxy
Dy Onna
Decaffeinated Roxy

Yeah.
Thanks for subscribing! (Oh my llamas, I sound like a Youtuber. LOL)
Thanks though c:
hehe

Devoted Lover

12,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Decaffeinated Roxy

User Image
αℓℓυяє ѕαуѕ
————————————————————

Oh it's fine, I can wait then ^-^

————————————————————

Witty Conversationalist

xA L L U R Ex
Decaffeinated Roxy

User Image
αℓℓυяє ѕαуѕ
————————————————————

Oh it's fine, I can wait then ^-^

————————————————————

Thanks for understanding c:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Decaffeinated Roxy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It is ok i couldnt ask someone who is busy irl to burden them with something like this. Thank you though <3

Lonely Noob

Professional Icon
Decaffeinated Roxy

It is ok i couldnt ask someone who is busy irl to burden them with something like this. Thank you though <3
x.x sorry mate i didn't get that quote...

and again like she said ;-; sincere apologies!
L o g y s s
Professional Icon
Decaffeinated Roxy

It is ok i couldnt ask someone who is busy irl to burden them with something like this. Thank you though <3

x.x sorry mate i didn't get that quote...

and again like she said ;-; sincere apologies!lol its cool dude xD
Decaffeinated Roxy
xA L L U R Ex

Dy Onna

Hi, you two.~
So, I have some bad news. My tablet is currently broken (like, my mom had a birthday party and one of the guests came into my room, and sat on my tablet...so you can guess how that ended up.) I'm really not sure when I'll be able to get a new one (or get the money for it too, lol.)
So, since I'm not sure when I'll be able to draw again, it's up to you whether or not you'd like to take back your orders for the time being.

Yeomchan

Thank you so much for ordering! Unfortunately, like stated above, I'm not able to draw at the moment. It's fine with me if you'd like to withdraw your order or would like to be quoted if I get my tablet back.

Edit: As for Laley, I'm not sure what's keeping her. When I ask her on Skype, she doesn't give a direct answer either.
Professional Icon

Hello! Jon/Logyss is currently on Hiatus due to university and work. However, at your request, I can personally contact him if you'd still like to be drawn. c:

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I am going to place your order on hold until you and/or the others are taking orders again.

Witty Conversationalist

Butterfly Bumps
Decaffeinated Roxy
xA L L U R Ex

Dy Onna

Hi, you two.~

Yeomchan

Professional Icon

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I am going to place your order on hold until you and/or the others are taking orders again.

Okay! Thanks for letting me know ^^User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Decaffeinated Roxy

Okay! Thanks for letting me know ^^User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anytime. Just pm me or quote me to continue.

Fluffy Bunny

emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas