Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madelia
TsubameMinazuki

xd Hehe, so...what do we do next? We have a idea for a plot, so all we need to do is contact the people who we'll be working it, create characters, setting, story and then...what? Make a guild or something-?

I suppose we could do that to start... we'll definitely have to start contacting people. Um, yeah let's start making characters. And perhaps since you have all these wonderful ideas you could make a reference....something so we know all the different plots we'll use. And I'll try to think of some plots also. I was thinking once we started getting further in this, got a couple chapters/episodes/whatever started we could make a website or something.

So, it's like this, I create a couple of plots with you *maybe one plot will be a chapter whee * and we contact the others so they can help us with the characters and give some suggestion for the plots and then we try and create/draw reference pics for the characters...

I have a lot of horror ideas *has watched too much Sci Fi and Horror* xd I'll pm you some plots k? I gotta go take a bath first, it's 10 at the night and I didn't take a single bath for the whole day sweatdrop

Later, I still have to watch a marathon of Child's Play blaugh *maybe we should do a horror plot about dolls...even though it's been created xd ;*

Also, do you want me to create titles for the plot? *has taken a liking to creating titles* Meep, gotta go, I'll be back! xd
TsubameMinazuki

So, it's like this, I create a couple of plots with you *maybe one plot will be a chapter whee * and we contact the others so they can help us with the characters and give some suggestion for the plots and then we try and create/draw reference pics for the characters...

I have a lot of horror ideas *has watched too much Sci Fi and Horror* xd I'll pm you some plots k? I gotta go take a bath first, it's 10 at the night and I didn't take a single bath for the whole day sweatdrop

Later, I still have to watch a marathon of Child's Play blaugh *maybe we should do a horror plot about dolls...even though it's been created xd ;*

Also, do you want me to create titles for the plot? *has taken a liking to creating titles* Meep, gotta go, I'll be back! xd

Aw only 10? its midnight here. XD And I've got a headache and I'm tired but I don't want to go to bed. Yep, you got it right, we should do that. smile (oh and dolls do scare me. o.O and clowns. icky)

I should watch the Sci Fi channel tonight. Have you seen Beyond Belief? I love that show. I should get some ideas from there.
Madelia
TsubameMinazuki

Aw only 10? its midnight here. XD And I've got a headache and I'm tired but I don't want to go to bed. Yep, you got it right, we should do that. smile (oh and dolls do scare me. o.O and clowns. icky)

I should watch the Sci Fi channel tonight. Have you seen Beyond Belief? I love that show. I should get some ideas from there.

I'm back, to tell you the truth, I haven't watched Beyond Beliefs *because I have to share the TV and whenever I want to watch some horror/sci fi, it has to be a movie since my siblings and I don't share much interests*

Oooh-clowns! Reminds me of the movie Krazy Klowns from Space...maybe I should make a story about clowns...but I'm not sure if it'll work since I mean, the town's suppose to be simple but why are there clowns in the first place-? I know, a circus!!! *starts typing plots like crazy* xd
TsubameMinazuki

I'm back, to tell you the truth, I haven't watched Beyond Beliefs *because I have to share the TV and whenever I want to watch some horror/sci fi, it has to be a movie since my siblings and I don't share much interests*

Oooh-clowns! Reminds me of the movie Krazy Klowns from Space...maybe I should make a story about clowns...but I'm not sure if it'll work since I mean, the town's suppose to be simple but why are there clowns in the first place-? I know, a circus!!! *starts typing plots like crazy* xd

Haha! Well, my headaches getting worse so I'm thinking to should go to bed. If Beyond Belief is on I'll try to get some ideas. Talk to you later!
Madelia
TsubameMinazuki

Haha! Well, my headaches getting worse so I'm thinking to should go to bed. If Beyond Belief is on I'll try to get some ideas. Talk to you later!

K, see ya~ I'll pm the plots to you later whee
heart Bump. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas