First poster 8D

Friendly Hellraiser

First the worst, second the best!
Love you mama cx

Fashionable Darling

Loquacious Loralei

Love you mama cx
be nice to your father emotion_donotwant ....still he cheated and posted that the other day.... >.>;
luves you too honey heart

Fashionable Darling

Xelvorktork
I love you heart

First poster 8D

luvs you too heart
only 'cause you don't listen to rules emotion_donotwant

Friendly Hellraiser

gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei

Love you mama cx
be nice to your father emotion_donotwant ....still he cheated and posted that the other day.... >.>;

YOU AREN'T MARRIED YET, HE IS NOT MA FATHER! Just so you know, I'm pulling an all-nighter so I can put my sleeping schedule back on track. So imma get derpy later on. xD

Fashionable Darling

Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei

Love you mama cx

YOU AREN'T MARRIED YET, HE IS NOT MA FATHER! Just so you know, I'm pulling an all-nighter so I can put my sleeping schedule back on track. So imma get derpy later on. xD
IT'S BECAUSE HE HASN'T SIT STILL LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO PLAN THE DAMN WEDDING!!! scream
lawls it's fine, can't be any worse than what i was writing this afternoon.... rofl

Friendly Hellraiser

gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei

Love you mama cx

IT'S BECAUSE HE HASN'T SIT STILL LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO PLAN THE DAMN WEDDING!!! scream
lawls it's fine, can't be any worse than what i was writing this afternoon.... rofl

YOU CAN BE PLANNING IT NOW THEN FINALIZE THE PLANS! BESIDES, IT' SYOUR DAY, YOU SHOULD DO IT HOW YOU WANT TO, DAMIMT! scream
Today is going to be interesting.. xD

Fashionable Darling

Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei

Love you mama cx

YOU CAN BE PLANNING IT NOW THEN FINALIZE THE PLANS! BESIDES, IT' SYOUR DAY, YOU SHOULD DO IT HOW YOU WANT TO, DAMIMT! scream
it is going to be how i want but i need him there since he's paying for all of it :T
ooomg it is... rofl

Friendly Hellraiser

gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei

Love you mama cx

it is going to be how i want but i need him there since he's paying for all of it :T
ooomg it is... rofl

True. xD
emotion_awesome I'm just awesome in a bottle.

Fashionable Darling

Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei

ooomg it is... rofl

True. xD
yep. emotion_kirakira
yes you are honey...but i think the bottle knocked over and you spilled out all over the place rofl

Friendly Hellraiser

gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei

ooomg it is... rofl

True. xD
yep. emotion_kirakira
yes you are honey...but i think the bottle knocked over and you spilled out all over the place rofl

Most likely. A drunk person knocked me over. emotion_donotwant

Fashionable Darling

Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei

ooomg it is... rofl

True. xD
yep. emotion_kirakira

well they should be more careful next time emotion_donotwant

Friendly Hellraiser

gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei

ooomg it is... rofl

True. xD
yep. emotion_kirakira

They should. emotion_donotwant

Fashionable Darling

Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei

True. xD
yep. emotion_kirakira

They should. emotion_donotwant
for reals emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items