6k 3nodding

^_^ whee!!! ^_^ update time ^_^
<center>

lol, your chibis are kawaii ^^ <3
XxSweetChicxX
<center>

lol, your chibis are kawaii ^^ <3

thank you so much ^_^ *hugs the chibis* yeah I am really happy with them ^_^
Hey there... i'm recruiting for a group auction to start at the begining of may... Would you be interested?
The Quiet Wanderer
Hey there... i'm recruiting for a group auction to start at the begining of may... Would you be interested?

hmm... not sure, what are they like? *all excited*
Zyis
The Quiet Wanderer

The artists?.. or a group auction?
The Quiet Wanderer
Zyis
The Quiet Wanderer

The artists?.. or a group auction?

^_^ both ^_^ I have never been in a group auction before and I am not quite sure how it functions. And understanding a bit more about the artists wouldn't hurt either if you think there is anything I should know ^_^
(btw - my auction here doesn't end until may 19th, would that cause any problems)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7336150&highlight=

Have a look for yerself hun heart

As for wether yer auction running while our's would be... wouldn't be a problem or would be one... It all depends on you. If you feel that you couldn't do it... then I guess there would be the problem, and you've every right not to accept to join. But since my auction doesn't end till May 31st, you'd have the two weeks in between yer auction ends and mine does to complete work. So you'd not have to do work until then anyways smile

Just have a look. heart I'd love to add yer adorable chibis to the list of art availible heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff