User Image

thankies for the bump ^_^
<center> 3nodding
<center> 3nodding
<center> 3nodding
<center> 3nodding
<center> 3nodding
Zyis
^_^ yeah I play with my cuts and such sometimes, but I can't watch them take blood if it is through my arm. But if I get an IV I can watch the stuff go into my bloodstrem or watch my blood flood the little tube whenever they switch out the IV stuff ^_^
So you look the other way, not even after they inserted the needle? I have never had an IV, too mee looks painful, having that needle stuck in your arm fo such a long time sweatdrop
blaugh domokun
domokun blaugh
blaugh domokun
pvmatador113
Zyis
^_^ yeah I play with my cuts and such sometimes, but I can't watch them take blood if it is through my arm. But if I get an IV I can watch the stuff go into my bloodstrem or watch my blood flood the little tube whenever they switch out the IV stuff ^_^
So you look the other way, not even after they inserted the needle? I have never had an IV, too mee looks painful, having that needle stuck in your arm fo such a long time sweatdrop

*nods* yeah I look away until they are done taking my blood. but when you get an IV you can request that they put the needle into a vein that is in the top of your hand, or at least thats what I do, so it really doesn't hurt while it's in. But when they take it out and for like 3 hours after the spot where the tip of the needle was stings real bad if you put preasure on it. oh and if they do it in your arm I think they first stick in the needle and then pull it out but leave a small flexible rubber tube in so that it doesn't hurt as much, at least I think thats what they do.
<center> 3nodding

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
omg, I had to get blood taken on Monday.... it took them 4 tries! and they still didn't get a good stick D< on top of that, one of the spots looks like they ripped the needle out of my arm rather than pulling it >_<

oh yeah and bump! biggrin

Gaian

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items