Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! I'm looking for painters to do a group auction on the forums. Interested? good! Looking for 5-10 people heart You can be a water colorist, acrilics, oils, even digital. biggrin You can also have traditional art as long as ONE of the arts you offer up is painted

I am currently: online, browsing and in a good mood

To apply please fill this form out and post it HERE((do NOT pm me!)) or run the risk of me ignoring your post

Name:
2-4 examples:
What you paint with:
why I should choose you:
how long it usually takes you finish pics:
best time period to do auction:

Artists so far
1) Watanuki-kun- watercolors
2) Chemie - digital/vector*
3) Chains of Time - watercolors*
4) nightspiritwing - watercolors*
5) Nyralia - digital
6) amanda_stoltz - acrylics*
*= I have recieved the proper forms back from you via pm

I will be taking applications for the rest of the day(sunday). If you dont get your application in by 12pm you risk loosing consideration. there STILL ARE OPEN spots.

UPDATE:

Do not b***h moan coplain flame or guilt trip me if I don't accept you. If you arnt up to caliber then you arnt up to caliber and you should find another auction. There are plenting going on or START YOUR OWN. but DO NOT under any circumstances say that I am being unjust/unfair or bitchy. I have finaly say over EVERYTHING that goes on. Don't get me wrong. If I promise you a spot on the list then YOU WILL GET IT. but if i say that your not what im looking, then find another place. It may not even be that i dont like your art. It could be that you ACTUALLY not what I'm looking for.

Don't make me add a black list.................please

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

I wish I had examples of my painting cry I mainly do acrylics, and the best one I have is too big to scan. I'll look for some watercolors though, and try to post those. I might be going out for a bit, but I'll do it as soon as I can! 3nodding
amanda_stoltz
I wish I had examples of my painting cry I mainly do acrylics, and the best one I have is too big to scan. I'll look for some watercolors though, and try to post those. I might be going out for a bit, but I'll do it as soon as I can! 3nodding

heart kay hope you can find something, and i Sopose if the issue is not having a hoster for your imagase you could e-mail them to me *shrugs* biggrin goog luck finding examples

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

Watanuki-kun
amanda_stoltz

heart kay hope you can find something, and i Sopose if the issue is not having a hoster for your imagase you could e-mail them to me *shrugs* biggrin goog luck finding examples

Nope, I have a hoster, just need to find some. I am very flexible with what I can do. The good ones are mostly animals though, and landscapes...I have one good one of a person. And I do avi art too. That's in my store. So I will collect a bunch of pics, and post them blaugh
amanda_stoltz
Watanuki-kun
amanda_stoltz

Nope, I have a hoster, just need to find some. I am very flexible with what I can do. The good ones are mostly animals though, and landscapes...I have one good one of a person. And I do avi art too. That's in my store. So I will collect a bunch of pics, and post them blaugh

okay great biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces