Welcome to Gaia! ::

NEW sample! Yaaaaaaaaaay!
Nice work 3nodding Do you only do CGs or do you do pencils as well?
Moonside
Nice work 3nodding Do you only do CGs or do you do pencils as well?

I can do pencil work...CGs are easier for me for some odd reason o_O;;
Do you have any samples of the other style?
Moonside
Do you have any samples of the other style?

You mean pencil? I have some...but I have to scan them in and upload them...and they're from like...a year ago...
Since you saw my request already, do you think you could do something like that? Just wondering.
Moonside
Since you saw my request already, do you think you could do something like that? Just wondering.

-thinks-
hmmmmmmmmmm
I'll sketch it...it may be a little um...big since I'm going to sketch it IRL instead of on the computer...but I hope you don't mind...I'll charge...7-9k for it since there are three characters...
Okay I'll think about that. I'll try and get back to you tonight, but I'm heading off for dinner right now. Catch ya later.
I took one look at your art and said, "HOLY s**t I AM SO BUYING THAT."

Literally. My roommate was like, "Buying what?"

So, despite the fact that I am questing for an OMG, screw it. I want your art. I would like a full-body realistic commission please. I'll trade you 8k now. ^______^

*begins the waiting game*
Morluna Evristar

So, despite the fact that I am questing for an OMG, screw it. I want your art. I would like a full-body realistic commission please. I'll trade you 8k now. ^______^

-bows- well, I am flattered...I have to say...I've never done a full body realistic on the compy...but if it turns out bad I'll give you a discount, or maybe for free. -nods- um, I would like you to send me a reference pic of you IRL or, if your uncomfortable with that, could you post a reference picture of a random person from google. Also, I need the reference to be in the pose you want, with the body-type you want. If that's not too difficult.
aqua_iron
Morluna Evristar

-bows- well, I am flattered...I have to say...I've never done a full body realistic on the compy...but if it turns out bad I'll give you a discount, or maybe for free. -nods- um, I would like you to send me a reference pic of you IRL or, if your uncomfortable with that, could you post a reference picture of a random person from google. Also, I need the reference to be in the pose you want, with the body-type you want. If that's not too difficult.

*ish confused* Is this so you can alter the picture to look like my avi? I don't understand why you need a picture of me if the art is of my avatar... sweatdrop You just need something for the pose?
Morluna Evristar
aqua_iron
Morluna Evristar

*ish confused* Is this so you can alter the picture to look like my avi? I don't understand why you need a picture of me if the art is of my avatar... sweatdrop You just need something for the pose?

Yesh, Like, people want specific bone structure and things...I just need a reference picture. Dun worry, I'll draw your avvie. xDDDD
aqua_iron
Morluna Evristar
aqua_iron
Morluna Evristar

Yesh, Like, people want specific bone structure and things...I just need a reference picture. Dun worry, I'll draw your avvie. xDDDD

Oh okie. I'll look for something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces