Small revamp done, what do you think?

Needs new layout. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
Needs to be clearer and more concise. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
Yay, slots again! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 12 ]
Fufufu, where did the fullbodies go? 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
ILU <3 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]

Fluffy Bunny

I've never seen that one before, which is why I asked. It's incredibly pretty ^^

And I shouldn't I don't think

Supreme Demigod

I've had a horrible day and to top it off I finish my job on Friday cause the government have cut funding in the area so they are laying me off...

Fluffy Bunny

*hug tight* Oh Crux that's awful I'm so sorry...

Supreme Demigod

s'fine Ill find something again hopefully :3 *hugs Fairly*

Fluffy Bunny

*hugs tight* I really really hope you do Crux. It's awful losing your job.

Our provider cut off our internet. It's taken a long phone call and some complaining to get it back

Supreme Demigod

*hugs* I know, I've had a load of temporary jobs to understand when I will be going and when I will be staying :3

Oh wow, any reason why they did that? I know they only do it unless it's a very good reason... OwO

Fluffy Bunny

Nope. They did it by 'accident' But it's fixed and I'm hoping we won't have anymore connection problems...

*hugs tight* You'll find another.

Supreme Demigod

The people I work with have suggested I look into doing work with kids cause they say from watching me I'd be very good at it. It's been one thing I have never really considered cause I have been so very good with a computer etc. Though I guess I could go back to being a volunteer at my local children and family centre. Which is just around the corner from me. That way I could look into doing a course or something.

Hopefully no more issues and accident doesn't really... Yeah, I had the same issue before xmas. We had our box upgraded but because they new ones didn't support the cable going into the back of the box we had to get an engineer out to install a new box, bad thing was we had to wait 3 weeks over christmas so I was without internet for 3 weeks...

Fluffy Bunny

Hmm it's a good idea. Some people do work well with kids, whether you've thought about it or not. And volunteer work always looks good on a cv *nods*

Yeah it's getting ridiculous. I wouldn't mind it just not working...it's the intermittency which is making me angry. Especially as my work is mainly internet based.

Hikari Souai's Kouhai

Unbeatable Senshi

- falls in -

Hullo~

I'm sure you'll be great with kids, Jess!!
And volunteer work does~ It does!

Fluffy Bunny

*hugs* Hey Dai ^^
How is you?

Supreme Demigod

Lol Dai, thanks :3

Fairly yeah, it beats getting all those gaps on my CV :333. Uguuuu Im so hungry I'm so tempted just to eat everything in my backpack right now and it's not a lot xD;

Hikari Souai's Kouhai

Unbeatable Senshi

- huggles - Fair!!!
I'm good! Just got home from Uni!
You?

Uhh.....
Probably a bad time to say.....
....I'm going afk to eat?

Fluffy Bunny

Eat well Dai...
And I'm fighting with BT

And I'd leave it just a little longer Crux...it's almost lunchtime after.

Supreme Demigod

We're with Virgin Fairly so I feel you're pain : (
*hugs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out