Small revamp done, what do you think?

Needs new layout. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
Needs to be clearer and more concise. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
Yay, slots again! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 12 ]
Fufufu, where did the fullbodies go? 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
ILU <3 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]

Supreme Demigod

Yeah I think I woke up at 6 and couldn't get back to sleep this morning so I've been up since then haha.... orz;
I know lucky lucky kids who can nap Dx;

Fluffy Bunny

I know, damn them all. Napping is something I do miss.
*HUGS* That's a long itme...looks like you'lll be getting an early night

Supreme Demigod

I'll probably go at ten again tonight. Im chewing on gum and its so quiet Im getting some rest on my ears which is good. I always chew gum when my ears hurt... xD; I should steam inhale tonight... See if that helps anymore. Yeah I miss being a kid sometimes. At least then everything was easier.
*Hugs back* Man I love hugs <3

Fluffy Bunny

hehe *more hugs*
Well that's a good idea and at least they're getting a break.
Gum? Hmm...never thought that would help

Supreme Demigod

I feel spoilt now with your hugs xD;
Yeah gum usually helps pop them because of how close the tube between my ear and nose is to my jaw, which is why I complained of jaw ache last week. When I was having serious cases of ear infections my nurses/doctor told me to steam inhale nasal spray chew gum before they put me on anti-biotics.

Fluffy Bunny

Hehe don't I'm huggy
That's interesting. I'll have to bare it in mind next time I feel bad.

Supreme Demigod

I know I am the same when it comes to hugs, I just feel like Im being spoilt *silly*
I don't chew gum for long cause it starts to hurt but I try and chew it so that it can get rid or try and pop my ears. Which is why I try and open and close my mouth loads when it's blocked. Bluh, kinda wish it would pop now but no such luck : (

Fluffy Bunny

Aww I hope it pops. I normally just pinch my nose and blow and that pops them. But i don't do it often

Supreme Demigod

I do try that... It doesn't work and I just feel the pressure in my ears. Then I usually swallow and that ends up popping it, which is complete coincidence... I can't win, but chewing this gum is helping loads, then again I did take some Ibuprofen at lunch... 2 hours ago xD;

Fluffy Bunny

Well if the gums helping just let it help. And you know you can't take anymore ibuprofen yet

Supreme Demigod

Yeah I mean Im on 2 tramadol and 2 ibuprofen a day which is a lot less than when I first started on the ear meds. I still have medicated nasal spray 2 times a day and that's about it o wo;

Fluffy Bunny

Well that's good that it's coming down though

Supreme Demigod

They say drugs can become addicting, I haven't been addicted to anything except pringles but those are delicious. I hate taking meds, at one point I couldn't take tablets and had to have everything as a syrup.

Fluffy Bunny

You can, which is why you have to be careful. And things like ibuprofen stop working if you take too many.
Hehe Pringles ARE delicious. Bleh...syrup mix sounds gross

Supreme Demigod

I don't usually take much Ibuprofen unless Im in some serious pain : / I know that it stops working but I never abuse medicines, cause Im a worrier and a hypochondriac when it comes to reading the warning labels XD;
My favourite pringles flavour is the BBQ and smokey bacon mmmmmm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces