ILU <3 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]

Fluffy Bunny

It's just dying...for about an hour at a time. Won't connect to anything

Supreme Demigod

Fluffy Bunny

Indeed...my thoughts exactly.

Supreme Demigod

Sorry I fell asleep last night at the keyboard, I am so tired today my ear has been killing me since 2am and I guess I didn't get as much sleep as I intended... My love for samurai/Demon anime is back in full swing xD;

Fluffy Bunny

Ouchie no that's no good. You're were probably lying in a funny position I guess.

And yay for love of anime!

Supreme Demigod

I wasn't I only had one pillow and my ear felt like it was being stabbed O wO;;;
I do love it though cause it was based on the 1800 feudal era of Japan. Though mixed in with Demons and bam! Good anime, but I cried last night cause one of them had TB just sacrificed himself ; w;

Fluffy Bunny

Aww that's no good Crux *huggles*

But that's a good thing. If it can make you really happy or sad it's always good

Supreme Demigod

It reminds me a lot of Wolf's Rain, but samurai way, like how they died out sort of thing cause they now wear modern western clothing for that era... Which is pretty sad cause I loved Heisuke's hair long and he was so adorkable XD;

Fluffy Bunny

Aww well I guess times do have to change

Supreme Demigod

Yeah, but its the gradual change from using katana's to the guns and cannons... The commander of the samurai squad runs out and sees the contrast it's so sad...

Fluffy Bunny

Mhm but that's how it went really

Supreme Demigod

Yeah, but physical inspections of all the men... *fans self* And they boasted about it LOLOL doing poses XD

Fluffy Bunny

Hehe oh dear and now you're just being silly wink

Supreme Demigod

Im going to find screenshots of the men flashing off their muscles xD. Then you will see Im not being silleh xD *laughing*

Fluffy Bunny

Haha but I'm not a big fan of muscle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas