Welcome to Gaia! ::

@Blue jade: Yes, I noticed. Hence my first post giving her three other places she could go.

@Mirage: Yes, I'm an immature little twit.

@Lost and gone: Like I said, you don't have to do the whole auction thing. If you like my art, you can just tell me what type of commish you'd like and we'll negotiate a price. Mine usually don't run over 5k, and that's for a full body CG... I don't know anyone who'd buy a 20k pencil headshot. No matter how good it is... and to even concider that I'd think they would have to be this: http://theangryfish.deviantart.com/ good.

Anyways... in order not to piss of PPF'rs like I have been, PM me if you're interested.
I can do avi art and I'm cheap... If I did do one if would most likely turn out somthing like this.
User Image
(Old pic I did about 3 months ago.) The very most I would charge for something like this would be 1k.
PM me if you're interested.
This was the last commissioned piece I did:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- Dan
How much is "lots" by the way? I might be interested.

- Dan
Motorfish
This was the last commissioned piece I did:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- Dan
how much?
"lots" is the amount of gold i have 1.5k currnetly
I'd need some information about your character, like what kinds of clothes she's wearing. It's sometimes hard to tell form the signature picture. ^_^

- Dan
Motorfish
I'd need some information about your character, like what kinds of clothes she's wearing. It's sometimes hard to tell form the signature picture. ^_^

- Dan
she's kinda like my avi, but the hair is more layered than perfectly cut, a grey wolf tail with regular black boots instead of were feet but still keep the leg warmers, and her weapon (if you can put one in) is a pair of kermas or a weapon simaler to the kind rikku of finalfantasey X2 had
I have a link to my shop in my siggy, my prices range from about 200-2500. If you want anything leave a post or PM me, thanks 3nodding
@rahori: um no thank you sweatdrop
Is your character wearing a puple and black corset? It's a bit hard to tell
Motorfish
Is your character wearing a puple and black corset? It's a bit hard to tell
i think so yes
also how much gold do you want me to send you?
*has been waiting for a reply all week* .....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff